Author Topic: CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5486 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2007, 03:12:30 PM »
Candidizzle should stop giving false advise.

If you eat for breakfast lets say 70 grams of protein consumed eating steak, the body needs 10 hours to process that meal, cause steak is the type of protein that takes a long time for your body to break it all down. So you will inded use all those 70 grams of protein to your advantage trough the day.

On the other note, if you take a fast protein breakdown like a whey protein shake, then yes, you will waste some grams of protein, and will use it like energy.

candidizzle needs to study more till he can give us ''ádvices''

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2007, 03:23:15 PM »

....utilized by muscles..........lmao

find something for your brain genius
are you delusional?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2007, 03:43:59 PM »
GO COLTS!!!!!!!

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2007, 05:25:17 PM »
hahahah

you guys are fucking retarded...

worse than fox news...

i was using all of the grams as a referenc...the argument had nothing to do with the amount of protien that the body can utilize, it had everything to do with the fact that the body can only utilize so much at one time. regardless of the correctness of the grams i quoted...you could interchange those with any number..i just wrote them down off the top of my head...the point was that spacing your protein and calories out into more meals is better than into less meals.

just another one of dave's ways of tryingt o change the subject once he gets owned.

...oh...its not all "scientific"..if reading that posts make you think that i was trying to sound smart; you are obviously just very stupid..theres nothin complex or scientific about it. its quite simple really. and it demonstrates my point nicely.

oh, and im an 18 year old nutrition genius, not a 19 year old one..get it right.

The amount of protein that the body utilises depends on the fat to muscle ratio, daily activity expenditure, and the efficiency of the various digestive enzymes.

The structure of the organs of digestion (anatomy) also have a profound impact on their funtion. Not all livers are the same size nor shape, and this is where the hepatic portal vein makes the first pass from the products of digestion.

I would highly recommend a classic text called Biochemical Individuality (can't find my copy right now)

To give you an idea of the huge variability in the human animal, here is a few of the patterns of the branching of the aortas (couldn't find a good pic with livers)

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2007, 02:34:54 AM »
he claims to know EXACTLY how many grams of protein are utilized by the body down to the gram and minute :o holy shit someone notify the American Medical Association and let them know that this high school dropout has figured something out that the greatest scientists in the world don't know.

Congratulations. While we were spending christmas day with our girlfriends our family and friends you were making threads mocking a 19 year old guy on an internet forum.

You are living the dream my friend... living the dream  ::)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2007, 03:15:04 AM »
Do you have a problem with Squadfather "gwenhen"?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2007, 03:35:12 AM »

Gwenhen is only congratulating squadfather with the fact that he's living the dream.

Lewis

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2007, 06:09:25 AM »

Your not exactly small yourself "mars"

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2007, 06:13:56 AM »
What does he mean "utilized by the muscles?"

I hope he doesn't mean absorbed, because every gram will be absorbed and utilized.
I certainly hope he doesn't utilized for protein synthesis.  If that is what he means than I'd like to see how many grams of new synthesized muscle protein those quantities amount to over the course of a few year.  I believe that at the rate his theoretical people are "utilizing protein" they're gaining about 500lbs of new muscle mass each year.

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2007, 06:27:24 AM »

No squadfather i dont have a problem just stating a fact. Sorry i mean mars  ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2007, 06:37:13 AM »
candizzle....oh, brother.
nasser=piece of shit

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2007, 07:11:04 AM »
The amount of protein that the body utilises depends on the fat to muscle ratio, daily activity expenditure, and the efficiency of the various digestive enzymes.

The structure of the organs of digestion (anatomy) also have a profound impact on their funtion. Not all livers are the same size nor shape, and this is where the hepatic portal vein makes the first pass from the products of digestion.

I would highly recommend a classic text called Biochemical Individuality (can't find my copy right now)

To give you an idea of the huge variability in the human animal, here is a few of the patterns of the branching of the aortas (couldn't find a good pic with livers)

Not worth even trying. I already advised him to look into Organic Chemistry as his next subject. I aapplaud your effort, but really, he knows it all already.

How would you like Candi in your class?? Poor teacher.

In closing, I leave you with one of my favorite Candi sayings: "There is no difference between a natural bodybuilder and a "SYNTHETIC human being"  The body works the same.. "

...referring to a person on steroids as a synthetic human being. LOL!  :)

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2007, 07:18:13 AM »
he claims to know EXACTLY how many grams of protein are utilized by the body down to the gram and minute :o holy shit someone notify the American Medical Association and let them know that this high school dropout has figured something out that the greatest scientists in the world don't know.

I like a good SF thread like the next person but Dave if you are up on Christmas morning at 6 a.m. and slamming people on threads you should seriously consider looking at your life...not bagging on you, just reality...IMO...Peace...

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
Congratulations. While we were spending christmas day with our girlfriends our family and friends you were making threads mocking a 19 year old guy on an internet forum.

why must you ruin his christmas...why can't this day be like any other for him
Here comes the money shot

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2007, 08:41:17 AM »
I like a good SF thread like the next person but Dave if you are up on Christmas morning at 6 a.m. and slamming people on threads you should seriously consider looking at your life...not bagging on you, just reality...IMO...Peace...

this thread lost a little steam for me after reading this post.... :-\ :-\ :-\
nasser=piece of shit

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2007, 08:45:31 AM »
80, 100, etc grams protein per meal = gayer than buying a well hung great dane and making him your fuk buddy  :-\
K

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2007, 10:32:59 AM »
I haven't taken any supplements in nearly 3 months and haven't noticed the difference..not one bit

not even protein shakes, nothing...

Supplements don't mean jack shit.....if you can eat regular clean meals and train consistently you'll make gains.   The only chemicals that can make a difference are steroids and even those depend on the individual.   I've religiously used supplmentation.......hav e not used supplementation and found no difference whatsoever.   My personal conclusion is the supplementation equals placebo.   I'll take in some whey protein each day because it's easier to down that than a regular meal on a workday.   Weekends I just eat leftoevers in the mornings.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2007, 11:12:00 AM »
Your not exactly small yourself "mars"
LOL! ;D
follow the arrows

Lewis

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2007, 12:53:46 PM »

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2007, 12:56:52 PM »
Isn't he the kid who looks like Matt Damon's afterbirth?  8)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2007, 01:16:44 PM »

sad, isn't it?
b

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2007, 02:58:38 PM »
sad, isn't it?

So blatently sad that it was actually sad of us to point it out. At least hes forgotten about this thread now.. out of site out of mind kinda thing.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2007, 03:24:14 PM »
There should be a new federal post of 'National Nutrition Minister'.

Candizzle would take up the post and greatly increase America's cocaine habit and acne.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2007, 03:46:18 PM »

Cut him some slack, he's got a reputation to uphold  :D