Author Topic: CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5509 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: December 25, 2007, 06:19:56 AM »
he claims to know EXACTLY how many grams of protein are utilized by the body down to the gram and minute :o holy shit someone notify the American Medical Association and let them know that this high school dropout has figured something out that the greatest scientists in the world don't know.

think about this...
we will just look at protein intake, the other nutrients really dont matter for the sake of this argument

guy number 1#

meal 1   75 g protein ingested, 40 gms protein utilized by muscles

meal 2   60 gm protein ingested, 40 gms protein utilized by muscles

meal 3    85 grams protein ingested, 65 gms utilized by muscle(post workout)

meal 4     75 grams protein ingested, 40 grms protein utilized by muscles

meal 5     86 grams protein ingested, 40 grams utilized by muscles

meal 6    100 grams protein ingested, 40 grams protein utilized by muscles

total protein ingested= 481 g protein.   total protein utilized by muscles= 265

guy #2

meal 1  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

meal 2  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

meal 3  65 g protein ingested, 65 g protein utilized by muscles(post workout)

meal 4  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

meal 5  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

meal 6  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

meal 7  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

meal 8  40 g protein ingested, 40 g protein utilized by muscles

total protein ingested= 345 g.   total protein utilized by muscles= 345 g.

guy #1 ate 481 g of protein...guy #2 ate only 345 g of protein, yet guy #2 utilized all 345 g's; while guy #1 utilized only 265 g's.

you can eat leass, but gain faster....space out your meals more!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: CANDIDIZZLE IS A 19 YEAR OLD NUTRITION GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 06:29:13 AM »
I already started a similar thread and it got moved to the Z-Zone....good luck! ;)
I hate the State.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 06:42:50 AM »
how about just training and loving to train.. i see a lotta guys in gym havent got much muscle..
drinkin shakes wile training got the bag full of chalk.... pills and supplements...protein bars.. ...
i just laugh and shake my head..
i think candizzle would do a lot better at 19 to just train and enjoy his life....
choice is an illusion

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 06:48:28 AM »
how about just training and loving to train.. i see a lotta guys in gym havent got much muscle..
drinkin shakes wile training got the bag full of chalk.... pills and supplements...protein bars.. ...
i just laugh and shake my head..
i think candizzle would do a lot better at 19 to just train and enjoy his life....

i agree, the point is that 90 percent of these guys don't love to train and have to have the steroids, aminos, exotic protein supplements, waxy maise and all the other bullshit just to fuccking open the gym door, pathetic.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »
i agree.. and if you need all that stuff just to look like you lift that shows you dont have the genes for carrying quality muslce..
and more importantly it shoes you dont have the mental genetics to work out.. hard to gain what muscle your genes potentially will allow..
there a quite a few guys in my gym like this always askin what are you takin .. when i say nothing they look dissappointed.. or sometimes i say join in... after ive killed them ... i see them back the next week back to doing cables... rear delt raises on the cables.. when you havent built the basic delt mass... with free weight..
everybody wants quick muscle
me i like the fun of workin damn hard for it
choice is an illusion

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 07:06:16 AM »
Just think about it. That's just one of his brilliant posts. There's are 100's more.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 07:12:34 AM »
Does this obvious PhD in nutrition consider the TEF as being utilized by muscles?  Also, how many of his other bodily functions are degrading into nothingness?  I wish Trop would come tear this kid a new one!

Jason

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 07:17:07 AM »
I give the kid props for shedding so much fat over the past few years, but he is an annoying know-it-all pool boy now. I wouldn't listen to a word he says, he's a dope.
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 07:21:40 AM »
hahaha classic thread.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 07:28:42 AM »
I give the kid props for shedding so much fat over the past few years, but he is an annoying know-it-all pool boy now. I wouldn't listen to a word he says, he's a dope.

agreed

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 08:07:04 AM »
You can't be so scientific and shit.

I was biggest and making the most gains by simply eating liberally and lifting heavy weights. Of course I got plenty of protein, but I never went out of my way to make sure it was this or that many grams, or bothered with any amino or protein bar garbage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2007, 08:19:48 AM »
Meal #5- 86 grams of protein. How percise :)

I think I would go crazy counting protein all day like that. I just make sure I eat enough for what is sufficient for my body. If I had to get THAT SCIENTIFIC, I might as well quit my job, drop out of school in order to sit home all day and count protein!
X

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2007, 09:26:37 AM »
i agree, the point is that 90 percent of these guys don't love to train and have to have the steroids, aminos, exotic protein supplements, waxy maise and all the other bullshit just to fuccking open the gym door, pathetic.

you're right, it's not rocket science. Lift weights,do some cardio, eat good food and rest and you'll put on some decent size. People make it out to be a lot harder than it is IMO.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2007, 09:55:21 AM »
people who seem to know it are small as hell and the ones who are stupid as a brick are big as penis.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2007, 10:23:58 AM »
Dumbest shit I've ever read.

Having that level of intelligence must be a burden... ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2007, 10:28:42 AM »
Dumbest shit I've ever read.

Having that level of intelligence must be a burden... ::)

;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 12:55:29 PM »
hahahah

you guys are fucking retarded...

worse than fox news...

i was using all of the grams as a referenc...the argument had nothing to do with the amount of protien that the body can utilize, it had everything to do with the fact that the body can only utilize so much at one time. regardless of the correctness of the grams i quoted...you could interchange those with any number..i just wrote them down off the top of my head...the point was that spacing your protein and calories out into more meals is better than into less meals.

just another one of dave's ways of tryingt o change the subject once he gets owned.

...oh...its not all "scientific"..if reading that posts make you think that i was trying to sound smart; you are obviously just very stupid..theres nothin complex or scientific about it. its quite simple really. and it demonstrates my point nicely.

oh, and im an 18 year old nutrition genius, not a 19 year old one..get it right.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2007, 12:58:49 PM »
people who seem to know it are small as hell and the ones who are stupid as a brick are big as penis.

"stupid as a brick are big as penis"

???

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2007, 01:06:18 PM »
Just think about it. That's just one of his brilliant posts. There's are 100's more.

Very interesting point there. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2007, 01:11:30 PM »
"stupid as a brick are big as penis"

???

it was a problem "sgrsd.der.d"?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2007, 01:38:57 PM »
i agree.. and if you need all that stuff just to look like you lift that shows you dont have the genes for carrying quality muslce..
and more importantly it shoes you dont have the mental genetics to work out.. hard to gain what muscle your genes potentially will allow..
there a quite a few guys in my gym like this always askin what are you takin .. when i say nothing they look dissappointed.. or sometimes i say join in... after ive killed them ... i see them back the next week back to doing cables... rear delt raises on the cables.. when you havent built the basic delt mass... with free weight..
everybody wants quick muscle
me i like the fun of workin damn hard for it

I haven't taken any supplements in nearly 3 months and haven't noticed the difference..not one bit

not even protein shakes, nothing...
Here comes the money shot

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2007, 01:46:13 PM »
I haven't taken any supplements in nearly 3 months and haven't noticed the difference..not one bit

not even protein shakes, nothing...

maybe something in your brain doesnt notice difference?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2007, 01:53:11 PM »
maybe something in your brain doesnt notice difference?

Are you saying his physique may reflect otherwise, Mars? 

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2007, 02:19:18 PM »
hahahah

worse than fox news...

i was using all of the grams as a referenc...the argument had nothing to do with the amount of protien that the body can utilize, it had everything to do with the fact that the body can only utilize so much at one time. regardless of the correctness of the grams i quoted...you could interchange those with any number..i just wrote them down off the top of my head...the point was that spacing your protein and calories out into more meals is better than into less meals.

just another one of dave's ways of tryingt o change the subject once he gets owned.

...oh...its not all "scientific"..if reading that posts make you think that i was trying to sound smart; you are obviously just very stupid..theres nothin complex or scientific about it. its quite simple really. and it demonstrates my point nicely.

oh, and im an 18 year old nutrition genius, not a 19 year old one..get it right.

You seems to be a person that generally suffers from opinions (that gouverns your behavior) that greatly differs from reality. Nobody does anything but to laugh of you for having them, but more importantly, these opinions has a systematic negative effect on your life (because they lead you to courses of action or inaction that does not produce results since they are not based on reality, which again produces results that you don't want), and these effects will smack you in the face and grow bigger every year of your life.

Be smart, because the alternative of living and being controlled by fake illusions will eventually become a massive burden, unless you change at one point.

This = Debussey Zen. (Hii Garaeth :-*)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2007, 02:43:31 PM »
hahahah

worse than fox news...

Well, if you are semi-literate at age 18 then it is likely too late to help you. :-\
I hate the State.