Author Topic: Franco's Trick  (Read 10635 times)

laurion

• Getbig III
Re: Franco's Trick
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2007, 01:18:34 PM »
Where in Connecticut do you live?  I lived in New London for a year.

Moosejay

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2007, 01:55:04 PM »
Where in Connecticut do you live?  I lived in New London for a year.

Greater New Haven. Practice in Hamden. Went to school in Midwest.

Mike

New London=Groton Shipyard, Nuke Subs Built there

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2007, 02:07:08 PM »

Mike

Yeah believe it or not me and my dad used to drive his boat right up to the subs seems illegal but it's not!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2007, 02:17:18 PM »

Mike

New Haven? Is that place still a war zone?

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2007, 02:18:42 PM »

Not the greatest area, but warzone..... don't follow you?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2007, 02:28:07 PM »
i just met crime rates etc...Wasn't it at one time rate the worst city(or most dangerous) to live in(u.s)

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2007, 02:28:58 PM »
i just met crime rates etc...Wasn't it at one time rate the worst city(or most dangerous) to live in(u.s)
Not sure.

Moosejay

« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2007, 03:20:11 PM »

Actually, its improved significantly.

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2007, 03:21:43 PM »

Well, not worst, but it was up there.

Mike

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2007, 03:34:14 PM »
Its no secret that Doctors now work for the HMO's and push product for the drug companies...So when the drug salesman drops off his flavor of the month drug to said doctors to prescribe, I think its safe to say that in fact many doctors are in fact con artists...

When the system allows a doctor to prescribe over a dozen different types of drugs at one time to a 60 year old man/woman, these doctors are not only con artist but should be locked up in jail and have the key thrown away...

Doctors cause so many of the aliments that the elderly have today...Their over prescribing have been tearing the organs apart of people of decades now...And all because of the mighty dollar...

Shame on them...They are con artist to the 33rd degree...They hold degree's in the Tom Tognelli school of con artist

Yeah funny every time that I remove someone's colon cancer the first thing they say to me when they wake up is to call me a con man.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2007, 03:34:53 PM »
Hey Only.

Even though I myself am a chiropractor, I do not get adjusted.

I don't like the cracking.

Why?

Because I don't have physical problems that would warrant chiropractic care.
If I did, my body would welcome the adjusting for what it would correct in me.

As far as prolotherapy, my good friend and Yale Pain Management center founder, Lloyd Saberski, M.D., was/is one of the pioneers of prolotherapy. I send my difficult cases to him and performs the prolo on them with much success.

Best, and I hope the diet is going well, my friend,

Mike

My old manager was gaining weight and had severe asthma.  He was getting around 290 lbs.  Every city we went to he had to find a chiropractor.  I didn't see him for year then all of  sudden I open up a M&F and there he is as a competitve BB.  He credits everything to his chiropractor.  When I used to promote armwrestling meets I always had a local chiropractor sponsor the show.  They would come down and massage the competitors between matches.  They loved it.  I too don't warrant care from a chiropractor except an occassion thrown out back but I don't really like the cracking either.  I love acupuncture.  But, I too am surprised how "ether" generalized his opinion on chiropractors when MD's are the worse. 

When I got bit by the spider in 98' I had gone to a doctor two times since 1976.  In 1983 I ruptured my L4 and L5.  I basically wore a back brace and EMS for two years.  In 1993 I tore my Achilles tendon playing in a racquetball tournament.  That is how much I got sick or needed a doctor. In 1998 I got bit.  The first thing happen was the doctors gave me the wrong antibiotic and I woke up covered head to toe with hives.  It was shitty.  I try at all costs to avoid going to doctors.  I didn't even know how to fill a prescription.  Since being bit I have gone back to the doctors 100 times.  Unreal.

Moosejay

« Reply #86 on: December 31, 2007, 11:30:22 AM »
Yeah funny every time that I remove someone's colon cancer the first thing they say to me when they wake up is to call me a con man.

OOOhhh....IIII seee....the GOD syndrome.

Yes. You surgeons. The great restrorers and savers of lives.

Quick tip: LOSE THE IVORY TOWER NOW, ETHER.

Its GONE.

FORVER.

In the eyes in even those of the most unwashed or over-sold patients.

They donb't trust you...they will move on.

You may have a good career, but will so lose so many patients to your hubris that you will never even notoce and will be much worse the wear financially.

You are, (if you are truthful...and that is becoming more duboius with each post) still a not very oepened minded, fair and well-rounded MD.

These are the worse and to be avoided ay all costs (we all know the sucky chiros are easy to spot so no sweat ther :))

Iwould exclude those traits in trying to attract new patients.

You are out 5 years? Maybe wait till you pay off some of theose heafty student loans :)...you willm have a new perspective.!

35% of all new surgeons are no longer in private parctice after 5 year mark (yeas...it's a bit worse for us, but not by much).

Mike

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #87 on: December 31, 2007, 08:30:58 PM »

OOOhhh....IIII seee....the GOD syndrome.

Yes. You surgeons. The great restrorers and savers of lives.

Quick tip: LOSE THE IVORY TOWER NOW, ETHER.

Its GONE.

FORVER.

In the eyes in even those of the most unwashed or over-sold patients.

They donb't trust you...they will move on.

You may have a good career, but will so lose so many patients to your hubris that you will never even notoce and will be much worse the wear financially.

You are, (if you are truthful...and that is becoming more duboius with each post) still a not very oepened minded, fair and well-rounded MD.

These are the worse and to be avoided ay all costs (we all know the sucky chiros are easy to spot so no sweat ther :))

Iwould exclude those traits in trying to attract new patients.

You are out 5 years? Maybe wait till you pay off some of theose heafty student loans :)...you willm have a new perspective.!

35% of all new surgeons are no longer in private parctice after 5 year mark (yeas...it's a bit worse for us, but not by much).

Mike

Very good post...My shot at doctors were certainly not for 100% of them...But if a doctor is going to sit on a fucking bodybuilding board where probably 99% of us get their care from an HMO. And a doctor is going to tell us with a straight face that the HMO's don't own said doctor...Then I guess we should just close this fucking thread and ask the said doctor what fucking world does he live in...

We all know that their are awesome doctors out there...But most of these awesome doctors are in business for themselves...But 95% of all other doctors are in business for a hospital/Hmo...And they play by those rules...

Maybe this ester dude plays by his own rules and is a master at what he does...So if he is, then excellent and i give him props...But if he is one of those douche bags that become a doctor because his dad was and now has to be told what and how to treat by an HMO, then he can go fuck himself... Most doctors are followers and got into the business because they were fucking nerds to begin with...

But for those who got into the business to truly help people, I applaud you and please don't take offense to my ramblings...But from the outside looking in, the HMO's and drug companies fucking own your profession...If you are truly one that was able to step away from them to some extent,  then golf clap to you...But stop eating the fucking cheese because you still are just a fcking doctor...

Now if your a brain surgeon you sir are in a class all by yourself and excuse the ramblings from a douche bag like me... 

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: December 31, 2007, 09:03:40 PM »

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #89 on: December 31, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »
Can a hot water bottle also be construed as a douche' bag?  Just curious..

I love Franco  ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-ENEMA-COLON-CLEANSING-DOUCHE-BAG-COLONIC-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ140193583551QQihZ004QQcategoryZ3193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm pretty sure that Alex23 can blow one up so yes it for sure can be used as a douche bag...

Moosejay

« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2008, 03:01:45 AM »
Very good post...My shot at doctors were certainly not for 100% of them...But if a doctor is going to sit on a fucking bodybuilding board where probably 99% of us get their care from an HMO. And a doctor is going to tell us with a straight face that the HMO's don't own said doctor...Then I guess we should just close this fucking thread and ask the said doctor what fucking world does he live in...

We all know that their are awesome doctors out there...But most of these awesome doctors are in business for themselves...But 95% of all other doctors are in business for a hospital/Hmo...And they play by those rules...

Maybe this ester dude plays by his own rules and is a master at what he does...So if he is, then excellent and i give him props...But if he is one of those douche bags that become a doctor because his dad was and now has to be told what and how to treat by an HMO, then he can go fuck himself... Most doctors are followers and got into the business because they were fucking nerds to begin with...

But for those who got into the business to truly help people, I applaud you and please don't take offense to my ramblings...But from the outside looking in, the HMO's and drug companies fucking own your profession...If you are truly one that was able to step away from them to some extent,  then golf clap to you...But stop eating the fucking cheese because you still are just a fcking doctor...

Now if your a brain surgeon you sir are in a class all by yourself and excuse the ramblings from a douche bag like me... 

Agrred.

And yes, guys like Ben Carson, MD (Ped. Neurosurgeon and 1st to split siamese twins at head) are in their own class)

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2008, 06:25:54 AM »

Ether:

Serious question, not to break chops:

Are you really a medical doctor/surgeon?

I am friends with a few and speak with many regularly, and have never heard them speak akin to, "Yeah, whenever I remove the cancer from their  colon..."

I am just wondering. I know its impossible to confirm anything wither way via this board, though.

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2008, 06:31:41 AM »

Hey Spoon.

Agree on most.

What I did to fight HMO's is THIS:

I was very fortunate to befriend a woman who worked at an elevated level of a major HMO for 15 years.

She was 'downsized',a nd, while she could pick and chose any otrher similar corp. to get a job  at, I offerred her a great position as my office manager in my small, one-chiropractor office.

A big risk on my part, because she is very expensive.

I won, though.

She has NEVER LOST WHEN GOING HEAD TO HEAD WITH AN HMO ON BEHALF OF OUR PATIENTS.

Sje knows the bullshit and lies of the HMOS.

ASnd, because they know her and what she knows, we have virtually 99% of our pts' claims covered.

She tripled my collections and business.

So, you can fight HMO's sometimes. But at a cost.

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2008, 06:34:39 AM »
My old manager was gaining weight and had severe asthma.  He was getting around 290 lbs.  Every city we went to he had to find a chiropractor.  I didn't see him for year then all of  sudden I open up a M&F and there he is as a competitve BB.  He credits everything to his chiropractor.  When I used to promote armwrestling meets I always had a local chiropractor sponsor the show.  They would come down and massage the competitors between matches.  They loved it.  I too don't warrant care from a chiropractor except an occassion thrown out back but I don't really like the cracking either.  I love acupuncture.  But, I too am surprised how "ether" generalized his opinion on chiropractors when MD's are the worse. 

When I got bit by the spider in 98' I had gone to a doctor two times since 1976.  In 1983 I ruptured my L4 and L5.  I basically wore a back brace and EMS for two years.  In 1993 I tore my Achilles tendon playing in a racquetball tournament.  That is how much I got sick or needed a doctor. In 1998 I got bit.  The first thing happen was the doctors gave me the wrong antibiotic and I woke up covered head to toe with hives.  It was shitty.  I try at all costs to avoid going to doctors.  I didn't even know how to fill a prescription.  Since being bit I have gone back to the doctors 100 times.  Unreal.

Only:

I have not been adjusted by a chiropractor in 7  years. Only because I haven';t had the need.

Unfortunately, like you, as of late, I have had my fair share of necessary MD visits.

Mike