Author Topic: O)ne of the funniest stories you will hear about Ferrigno ever!  (Read 7324 times)

Moosejay

Re: O)ne of the funniest stories you will hear about Ferrigno ever!
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2007, 01:28:28 PM »

Now your making fun of retarded people...Lou has many disabilities and now your bringing his parents into it...

Shame on you moosecock the MuscleBear..

Actually, Ferrigno is pretty smart,

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2007, 01:29:53 PM »
So mooseballs wants to beat up a retarded guy and a guy sitting in prison for the rest of his life... ::)

I bet Moosenuts starts a thread in the next month saying he wants to fight Titus...

If i am not mistaken this moose nugget guy started a thread awhile back when Trevor died and said something along the lines of he didn't agree with Trevor and would have kicked the shit out of him...But Trevor backed down...Or something along those lines..

He also stated that he was Funnier the Chris Farley ever was and that he could have been on saturday night live but Farley thru him under the bus...Of course all this was said after Farley's death..

Then their was the time that Moosenuckle said that Munzer really wasn't that ripped and that he got way more ripped then Munzer ever did in a show in 1927...Again stated right after Munzer's death...

It will be interesting to hear the stories from moosenipple when Joe Weider himself kicks the bucket...Probably something along the lines of moosepouch was going to buy weider out or that Betty was all of this moosetitty guy back in the day...

You really have so many of the answers, Spoon. You are very funny!

Mike

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2007, 02:59:41 PM »
Moose, this may sound sarcastic as several other people have already negatively commented but I'm serious when I ask how you've come to know all these stories about the golden age?  You sound like you are either really friends with many of the greats or full of it.  I personally don't know what to believe yet because of all the discrepancies but it would certainly be cool if you could back up some of these things you've said cause I'm always interested about stories from that era. 

Humbly,
Will

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2007, 03:07:37 PM »
 you now owe lou at least 20 bucks for the story

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2007, 03:09:27 PM »

LMAO

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2007, 03:48:34 PM »

haha

Moosejay

« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2007, 06:35:59 PM »
Moose, this may sound sarcastic as several other people have already negatively commented but I'm serious when I ask how you've come to know all these stories about the golden age?  You sound like you are either really friends with many of the greats or full of it.  I personally don't know what to believe yet because of all the discrepancies but it would certainly be cool if you could back up some of these things you've said cause I'm always interested about stories from that era. 

Humbly,
Will

Hi Laurion.

No, doesn't sound sarcastic.

I am 44 years old, so I am much older than most of you fellas on this board.

Been around a long time, and I consider myself a student of the history of BB.

Anyone can know what I know.

Some of my knowledge comes from friendships with a few big-time legends of bb. I have trained with some, promoted shows with some, and have even contributed writings for one in his periodicle that he still publishes on a quarterly basis.

So, over time, you hear many stories, many of which are changed in detail over time.

As far as discrepancies, these may be perceived because my versions of what I know toi be true differ from other's beliefs.

Think for a moment.

What you thought to be true in life maybe, let's say, ten years ago, you now likely see in a very different light.

I am rambling now, but what the Hell. It's all in good fun either way.

Mike     

Moosejay

« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2007, 06:36:55 PM »

Yeah...I should probably send hima check. I hear he is nuts about that!@

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »

Humbly,
Will

For what it's worth, by the way, go to the member's photos board and you will find several pics of me working with Katz. Through him I was able to interact with sevral of the Golden age guys.

Mike   

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2007, 10:26:55 PM »
For what it's worth, by the way, go to the member's photos board and you will find several pics of me working with Katz. Through him I was able to interact with sevral of the Golden age guys.

Mike   

Well that's worth alot. I was unaware of that and repeat myself when I say, (this time without hinting) that when you make these claims if you back them up with references more people would believe them and might not attack you so much.  Then we could all enjoy the stories.  Oh wait this is getbig. lol jk  ;D

Moosejay

« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2007, 11:03:22 PM »
Cool Laurion.

Just didn't think of it but sure I could back up with at least photos for many of my anecdotes, and also with some articles I have written.

I will keep this in mind in future correspondences.

Mike

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2007, 01:07:54 PM »
Cool Laurion.

Just didn't think of it but sure I could back up with at least photos for many of my anecdotes, and also with some articles I have written.

I will keep this in mind in future correspondences.

Mike

Excellant man looking foward to it!

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »
Hi Laurion.

No, doesn't sound sarcastic.

I am 44 years old, so I am much older than most of you fellas on this board.

Been around a long time, and I consider myself a student of the history of BB.

Anyone can know what I know.

Some of my knowledge comes from friendships with a few big-time legends of bb. I have trained with some, promoted shows with some, and have even contributed writings for one in his periodicle that he still publishes on a quarterly basis.

So, over time, you hear many stories, many of which are changed in detail over time.

As far as discrepancies, these may be perceived because my versions of what I know toi be true differ from other's beliefs.

Think for a moment.

What you thought to be true in life maybe, let's say, ten years ago, you now likely see in a very different light.

I am rambling now, but what the Hell. It's all in good fun either way.

Mike     

lous a close friend of me and my family. Why not pm me your name and i will call him and see if your full of shit or not. I dont get my stories from other fuckface idiots who think they know him. I get it from him, i also get to hear him and arnold and all the old timers shoot the shit in the private lounges at the arnold and hear it from the real people. Since i have done 4 arnold classics with lou in the europa booth and weider booth and people from here have met me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2007, 02:10:23 AM »
lous a close friend of me and my family. Why not pm me your name and i will call him and see if your full of shit or not. I dont get my stories from other fuckface idiots who think they know him. I get it from him, i also get to hear him and arnold and all the old timers shoot the shit in the private lounges at the arnold and hear it from the real people. Since i have done 4 arnold classics with lou in the europa booth and weider booth and people from here have met me.
got any cool stories to share ? Would love to hear them :)

Moosejay

« Reply #64 on: December 31, 2007, 10:16:11 AM »

Since you are the confident one, why don't you PM ME?

Furthermore, since I have never called anyone "Fuckface" on here(or anywhere , for that matter),, I'd rather you not.

I'd imagine the ilk of people you comisserate with speak as you do, even some of the aforementioned in your post.

This, in its utter self, proves at least a few of my suppositions(which are what they were...I NEVER stated FACT, just what ferrigno's Mom TOLD me. Maybe she was simply protecting him. Maybe you know this).

And, still, why would Lou even know a "Fcukfaced Idiot" Like me, or recall me?

Why would he even CARE about such a story? And from so many years ago.

I never, ever said I knew or met him.

I have had challeges with several on this board. Now all have become at least partial with me and even speak kindly.

You, converesely, sound so extremely angry, I'd rather not bother.

Peace,

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #65 on: December 31, 2007, 10:18:10 AM »
got any cool stories to share ? Would love to hear them :)

Yes, we would prefer construction instead of destruction from you, actually.

Mike

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #66 on: December 31, 2007, 11:54:14 AM »
Yes, we would prefer construction instead of destruction from you, actually.

Mike

didnt call you a fuckface directly, it was a general term for all the bashing he gets here and everywhere else. I do share plenty of stories on other boards just not here. Ok so you dont know him, your spouting off hear say. Good enough.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: December 31, 2007, 01:01:17 PM »
So here it was, the summer of 1979, and my trainer and mentor was opening his own gym in North Haven, CT.

East Coast Power Gym?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 31, 2007, 01:06:35 PM »
I call bullshit on part of this story. I remember Louie trying out for the Argonauts but I doubt it was post 1977. He started filming the Hulk in late 1977. I doubt CBS would have risked him getting hurt. I doubt he would have risked it either for the peanuts those CFL guys made in that era.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: December 31, 2007, 01:10:17 PM »

Mike   

Katz hasn't lifted a weight since 1981 when he trained for the Olympia. Actually in like 1997 a friend of his died and Mike was shaken up so he trained again for a short while. If you look at Mike Katz today it is EXTREMELY hard to picture him as EVER being in shape.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #70 on: December 31, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »
Blackwatch.... ::) oh brother

Moosejay

« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2008, 03:17:38 AM »
East Coast Power Gym?

Cheach's

ECPG was about 1985 (Currently Gold's NH, same owner's)

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2008, 03:21:45 AM »
I call bullshit on part of this story. I remember Louie trying out for the Argonauts but I doubt it was post 1977. He started filming the Hulk in late 1977. I doubt CBS would have risked him getting hurt. I doubt he would have risked it either for the peanuts those CFL guys made in that era.

I don't intentionally "bullshit " anyone, bigmacy.

I recall reading the story in Weider's Muscle Builder at THAT time.

Look at today's magazines. Does the Olympia or Arnold coverage come out the next day? No. Try MONTHS later.

Back then, it was sometimes 6 months later. Who knows what relationship to real time the Argonauts story was.

Quit trying to "catch" me trying to construe falsehoods, please. Things were what they were. Some details, times, places things are forgotten or bent with time.

Mike

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2008, 01:21:49 PM »
I don't intentionally "bullshit " anyone, bigmacy.

I recall reading the story in Weider's Muscle Builder at THAT time.

Look at today's magazines. Does the Olympia or Arnold coverage come out the next day? No. Try MONTHS later.

Back then, it was sometimes 6 months later. Who knows what relationship to real time the Argonauts story was.

Quit trying to "catch" me trying to construe falsehoods, please. Things were what they were. Some details, times, places things are forgotten or bent with time.

Mike

MJ seriously- i feel a kinship with you here. there's a free for all for tools here at GB and has been since its inception.

i dont go back as far as you do but i'm pretty sure im amongst the older members and have been here since for almost a decade..cant recall but i think it was 98 when i first joined. (not as disco as i got in trouble when i foound i could access Ron's account).

today's less intelligent members all cry BS and drugs when they feel some form of "inadequacy". this takes many forms such as even something as innocuous as a story you decided to share for no apparent reason but sharing it.

since there's no obvious motive other than writing a thread, i cant see why anyone would conclude that it is BS.

but this thing is cyclical here...i recall back in the day when KK came here regularly and Chick and he abused everyone because they were made to look like fools with their kindergarten grasp of english, grammar and literacy as a whole.

at least for KK it seems to have altered him psychologically. Chick not so much.

so for me- write your posts and F*ck the mentally deprived by not replying.

there are a number of members who read and pick and choose the content..they enjoy it im sure. i do.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2008, 01:42:34 PM »
Cheach's

ECPG was about 1985 (Currently Gold's NH, same owner's)

Mike

The Montanari's gym?