Author Topic: O)ne of the funniest stories you will hear about Ferrigno ever!  (Read 7326 times)

Moosejay

O)ne of the funniest stories you will hear about Ferrigno ever!
« on: December 25, 2007, 04:08:29 PM »
 So here it was, the summer of 1979, and my trainer and mentor was opening his own gym in North Haven, CT.

He, me and my training partner travelled to Brooklyn to Lou Ferrigno's Father's equipment company, based on the first floor of their home right in the city(I think).

I remember we were able to outfit the entire gym (about 4,000 square feet) for $14,000.00

Ferrigno's stuff was good equipment...much of the very same stuff still floats around the area today.

Anyway, while our mentor was dealing with Matty Ferrigno (Lou was in Hollywood by now), I saw Lou's brother sitting there, eating italian ice...he looked JUST LIKE LOU, without the bulk.

I saw his sister sitting there, looking JUST LIKE LOU, without the musscles.

Mrs. Ferrigno was very nice and innocent.

She liked that me and my training partner were so young and wanted to make sure we were lifting right and everything.

I asked her:

"Mrs. Ferrigno, how is Lou doing with the Toronto Argonauts?(He was being toiuted in Muscle Builder at the time as being a prospect inb the Canadian FB system, but stopped his career short supposedly because of a torn achilles heel.).

"Oh, no, Michael...my poor Louie...he calls me every night and says...Momma...my beautiful body...its getting all beat up from all of thgis football and hitting and what not...I wanna come home!"

I have nothing against Lou.

I know everyone here rips on him for his 20 dollar pics.

But THAT IS WHAT SHE SAID!

By the way, at the gyms grand opening, Matty came to it and brought pics of Lou...specifically his rear lat spread, side triceps photos, and kept telling everyone that you willo NEVER see a photo of Arnold doiung that pose!

Mike

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: O)ne of the funniest stories you will hear about Ferrigno ever!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 04:15:40 PM »
cliff notes needed

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 04:16:46 PM »
cliff notes needed

I don't understand.

Mike

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 04:23:58 PM »
So here it was, the summer of 1979, and my trainer and mentor was opening his own gym in North Haven, CT.

He, me and my training partner travelled to Brooklyn to Lou Ferrigno's Father's equipment company, based on the first floor of their home right in the city(I think).

I remember we were able to outfit the entire gym (about 4,000 square feet) for $14,000.00

Ferrigno's stuff was good equipment...much of the very same stuff still floats around the area today.

Anyway, while our mentor was dealing with Matty Ferrigno (Lou was in Hollywood by now), I saw Lou's brother sitting there, eating italian ice...he looked JUST LIKE LOU, without the bulk.

She liked that me and my training partner were so young and wanted to make sure we were lifting right and everything.

I asked her:

"Mrs. Ferrigno, how is Lou doing with the Toronto Argonauts?(He was being toiuted in Muscle Builder at the time as being a prospect inb the Canadian FB system, but stopped his career short supposedly because of a torn achilles heel.).

"Oh, no, Michael...my poor Louie...he calls me every night and says...Momma...my beautiful body...its getting all beat up from all of thgis football and hitting and what not...I wanna come home!"

By the way, at the gyms grand opening, Matty came to it and brought pics of Lou...specifically his rear lat spread, side triceps photos, and kept telling everyone that you willo NEVER see a photo of Arnold doiung that pose!

Mike

Hi Arnold.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 04:44:07 PM »
Lou's dad had feeling for arnold.

Please bear with me...I don't get it?

Mike

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 04:48:20 PM »
Please bear with me...I don't get it?

Mike

Yeah, elaborate on this please. 

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 04:56:52 PM »
what kind of cancer do you have?

Spinal cell Carcinoma...wish I hadn't mentioned it. Found during recent orthopedic sugery on spine.

Mike

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 09:21:22 PM »
Where are you from, Moosegay?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 09:24:05 PM »

I asked her:

Mike

lol

that story sounds legite.

around that time some football team coach saw lou lifting weights in the gym and figured, because of his immense size and strength, he could be useful as a lineman or something.

lou saw the $ signs and figured he'd give it a shot, and went to camp.

everyone soon realised, it's a whole different ball game (intended pun) between bbing in a comfortable gym with mirrors and playing football.

Moosejay

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 03:34:19 AM »
wow, i had something similar in my lumbar spine, turned out not to be malignant

I am not so lucky, but I have hope. Doing all I can.

Thanks,

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 03:35:30 AM »
Where are you from, Moosegay?

I will answer you legeitimately AFTER you grow some hair on your balls, child.

Mike

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 04:26:40 AM »
I will answer you legeitimately AFTER you grow some hair on your balls, child.

Mike
SO ...u like hairy balls ? :-X

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 04:35:59 AM »

I asked her:

Mike

Gay.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 04:40:34 AM »

i have seen arnold doing both those shots and he holds up nicely. on the other hand, arnold beat lou in the mr olympia.

hope this helps.

Moosejay

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 04:46:10 AM »
i have seen arnold doing both those shots and he holds up nicely. on the other hand, arnold beat lou in the mr olympia.

hope this helps.

I agree with you.

And what's with this "Hope this helps" stuff?

I hardly think you really care if you even help an old lady cross the street.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2007, 04:55:42 AM »
hope this helps is an old getbig saying. it really only applies in posts where i give some information that u (in general) may not have thought about. so i hope that this information has helped u realise something u may otherwise have ignored.

hope this helps.

Moosejay

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2007, 04:59:00 AM »
hope this helps is an old getbig saying. it really only applies in posts where i give some information that u (in general) may not have thought about. so i hope that this information has helped u realise something u may otherwise have ignored.

It sounds sarcastic, but I thank you just the same.

Mike

hope this helps.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2007, 05:13:09 AM »
Hope you beat the cancer Moosejay.

All the Best
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Moosejay

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2007, 05:21:50 AM »
Hope you beat the cancer Moosejay.

All the Best

I truly thank you, I will give it my level best,

Mike

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2007, 08:47:55 AM »
Louie was too skinny to go out for the football team in high school.

(matty ferrigno in pumping iron)
X

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2007, 09:23:07 AM »
I offered Matty and Lou a hell of a beating in New York 1975 when the girls told me to stop screaming when I was performing 600lb squats at R&J. I told them I was a Blackwatch Sergeant and they instantly shit themselves. I told Lou I would rip out his hearing aid and shove it up his dad's ass and he would have to lick it back out again.
They are both lucky they survived because no one fucks with the Blackwatch.

Master of the Masters.

Moosejay

« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2007, 09:25:15 AM »
I offered Matty and Lou a hell of a beating in New York 1975 when the girls told me to stop screaming when I was performing 600lb squats at R&J. I told them I was a Blackwatch Sergeant and they instantly shit themselves. I told Lou I would rip out his hearing aid and shove it up his dad's ass and he would have to lick it back out again.

Beautiful!

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2007, 09:26:27 AM »

Jimmy...is R&J still there?

Mike

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2007, 09:54:29 AM »

you are def a 74 yowith some unsolved lingering issues. I do enjoy your stories though...u are onje funny dude..so far u have threatened to beat up Bertil Fox and Lou Ferigno....anyone else ?

Moosejay

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2007, 10:51:51 AM »
Jimmy speaks the truth...I can corroborate his stories.

Mike