Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 791 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: December 25, 2007, 05:15:43 PM »
Merry Christmas gh15.

Two quick questions.

(1) What do you and other pros do for swelling and pain associated with short estered hormones like prop and suspension? 

(2) How do you prevent scar tissue at injection sites?  My delts and quads are a mess. Every inject I have to push through the gristle.

Thanks. 

we dont use underground garbage,,prop will not hurt with human grade products,,,suspension will hurt a little but nothing like underground garbage,,in genreral if you cant take pain you wont be a professional bodybuilder,,most professionals bodies dont even blink to prop and suspensions wether its human grade or not ,,they dont feel pain from the products,,as in the body uses it and dont let it crystalize as in better repond to hormones ,,its hard to explain it but 99% of pros dont get pain from hormones even if not using humangrade,,they are immune for this pain maybe from all the inject they have done in life span,,
use nordic prop and humangrade suspension and you wont ever feel pain even if you are the most sensetive lifter in the world ,,youll be abl eto inject it into your bicep and have no pain what so ever ,,anything in eo will be painless even for the most sensetive lifter

numbrt 2,,injecting technics ,,always inject slow both in the penetration of the muscle and the actual injection,,,try to masassge it when its lots of oil higheer dose product but DO NOT TOUCH IT if it is 1 ml average dose product ,,let it do itself by training the muscle rather than massage the area immidiatly after inject,,,again only when injeting higher dose underground garbage i recomend massageing the spot ,,anyother case dont touch it and let training do its thing,,inaddition inject to ass more than any other place bcause its big and full of good fat tissue inaddition to muscle ,,make ure to use 1.5 inch length needle and you wont have much probnlem with scar tissue ,,the ass is the place to inject products,,rest of the places are ok but i would use the ass as the main place for most injects,,practic inject techniqes
fallen angel