Author Topic: tren and kidneys  (Read 10861 times)

rifat

• Getbig II
tren and kidneys
« on: December 26, 2007, 09:27:52 AM »
Some say tren is harsh on the kidneys,some say itīs a myth.
Iīve been running tren ace now for 6 straight months  along with 1000 mg test e/week and upped the tren dose now to 150 mg/day and now my kidneys really started to hurt and I feel sick with cold shivers(big surprise!)
Anyway,whatīs your experience with tren?
Whatīs the longest time you used it and the highest dose?
Any problems with the kidneys?
Anybody believes more is better?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: tren and kidneys
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 10:11:57 AM »
Iīve been running tren ace now for 6 straight months  along with 1000 mg test e/week and upped the tren dose now to 150 mg/day and now my kidneys really started to hurt and I feel sick with cold shivers(big surprise!)

For what it is worth, there is one study out there, and you can find it if you look, that links tren to a certain kind of kidney tumor.  Also, I had renal failure a few weeks after I concluded a cycle, which cycle included tren.  Ask Tom Prince, renal failure is no picnic and nothing to ignore.  Having said that, I'm not a doctor, do whatever you want.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 10:52:11 AM »
What is renal failure?
muscle

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 11:08:14 AM »
What is renal failure?

lmao--kidney failure.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 11:26:07 AM »
I am only a week end warrior when it comes to drugs.
But IMO those are very high dosages for a long time, something has to give!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 12:09:41 PM »

You sound like a man that believes in long term health and a happy life.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 12:44:46 PM »
So you're taking in 1050mg of Tren A every week? IMO - that seems like a very high dose. Why are you taking that much?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 12:52:03 PM »
So you're taking in 1050mg of Tren A every week?

I thought the "normal" dosage for tren was around  75-100 mg every other day .

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 12:59:36 PM »
I thought the "normal" dosage for tren was around  75-100 mg every other day .

Yup.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 02:55:41 PM »
Yup.

and he is doing 1050 a week? I don't know what's out there now days, but used to about all the fina/ tren I ever heard of  was 75 mg ml so if he is doing 1050 a week that is a lot of oil to be injecting.   :-\

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 02:57:22 PM »
Ignore those dull aching pains where your kidneys are and you will be sorry.  Dialysis is not pleasant.  Trust me on this one.  But like I said, I'm not a doctor and I am probably wrong.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 03:53:38 PM »
That's a butt load of tren...and too long on it IMO. Somewhere in the 50-100mg is all you should need per injection, and I'd try sticking with around 8wk runs of it. Staying on test that long is not a big deal, but you need to cycle your drugs in order to get the most bang for your buck.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »
That's a butt load

literally   lol

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 05:30:15 PM »
literally   lol
haha, you're right!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 06:49:09 PM »
That's a butt load of tren...and too long on it IMO. Somewhere in the 50-100mg is all you should need per injection, and I'd try sticking with around 8wk runs of it. Staying on test that long is not a big deal, but you need to cycle your drugs in order to get the most bang for your buck.

8 to 10 weeks was the max I heard but 6 months?!  :o The OP must have a death wish.

I hate the State.

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 03:39:06 AM »
So you're taking in 1050mg of Tren A every week? IMO - that seems like a very high dose. Why are you taking that much?

1050mg/week? that is kidding. he will kill himself. In the past i m using tren hex 100mg x 2 times a week/ till the 5 or 6 weeks. my urine turn more and more dark. like the tea colour. i went to the doctor for check up and find out blood in the urine. I have to stop completely.

rifat

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 11:19:09 AM »

Normally I take 100 mg/day.I just wanted to see if 150 worked better.It didn't.I just took it for 10 days before becoming sick.
I'm just back from my doctor's office and he said my kidneys are alright.The pain is probably just a normal infection.I'll cut back anyway.Thanks for the feedback!

ChinoXL

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2007, 01:44:06 PM »
Regardless, that is too much tren.  Period.  The aches and pains you are feeling are probably from all the BA that is in your products.  I think it was already said, but that is a shit load of oil to be slamming.  What is the split on your test injections?

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 06:10:38 AM »
Regardless, that is too much tren.  Period.  The aches and pains you are feeling are probably from all the BA that is in your products.  I think it was already said, but that is a shit load of oil to be slamming.  What is the split on your test injections?

Depend what kinds of UG brands you are using. I m using Globalanabolics. And this is really powerful stuffs. 2 x 100mg per week and i saw blood in my urine.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 09:12:56 AM »
I know that when i ran tren my piss was always brownish until about mid day, then it cleared up because i drink a ton of water.

I went to my doc twice and he said my kidneys were 100%.

i was only running 400mg per week.

8)

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »
I know that when i ran tren my piss was always brownish until about mid day, then it cleared up because i drink a ton of water.

I went to my doc twice and he said my kidneys were 100%.

i was only running 400mg per week.

8)

So what brand of tren you are using? tren Hex?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 10:04:26 AM »
So what brand of tren you are using? tren Hex?

Yes. it was good stuff.

8)

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 06:55:23 PM »
Yes. it was good stuff.

8)

Then you should try global tren h100 and let me know how powerful that shit is. i dare not to touch again.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 06:56:18 PM »
make your own.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 08:41:01 PM »

I don't believe it's as bad on the kidneys as some seem to think, however, 6 months of 150mg/day for 6 months is not wise in my opinion.  The problem with  many of the studies is that they focus on direct acting problems (or lack there of) of the kidneys and renal system.  Tren doesn't seem to have any significant direct effects, however when combined with high levels of potassium the kidneys have greater trouble maintaining pH balance in the blood.  I think this is why some people seem to have problems and others don't.  Those who take potassium suppliments in order to hold more water in the muscle and get a hypertrophic look when in the gym or whevever else put themselves are higher risk for hyperkalaemia and metabolic acidosis.  Under normal use I doubt anyone will encounter this, but again, 6 months @ 150mg... that is just asking for trouble.  Too much of anything is bad, as a general rule for all things, aim for 80/20 rule.  That is that with 20% of the effort/risk you get 80% of the reward.  To go further you must climb and exponential hill and the risk-reward factor becomes underwhelming.  For those of you that know what I mean about the 80/20 rule, it fits quite well with most things in life if you apply it.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, there is a time constant in physics and engineering for frequency response linear time-invariant systems (It's really 1/5 or 20% time step to equal 63.3% production, but people call it the 80/20 rule), worth reading up as it applies to litterally most things in life.  Anyway, as usualy I have veered from the original path and am now rambling...