Author Topic: discussion on grapefruit juice and food drug vitamin and metabolism interations  (Read 1279 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ok my neegars this is some good stuff

grapefruit juice with cafffiene is what you want to be doing 60 ounces of grapefruit juice and coffee

60 grams of protien -100 grams

have some sea salt and good mulititamin or protien with vitamin, get your good metals in keep a steady supply for metabolism to run smoother

use intuition stupid
A

Monster81

• Getbig IV
hey my nigg@...
there is a board called "Nutrition, Products & Supplements" on getbig main discussion board

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you must train yourself , took look at and peak every day, this must be your artform, however perfectly you can peak is the goal at every day by atleast 7pm for me

strive

take action and make change be ready to take on new reptilian dna, the adaptian process with be the beginning of the beginning for the new age
A

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"

grapefruit juice with cafffiene is what you want to be doing 60 ounces of grapefruit juice and coffee

have some sea salt and good mulititamin or protien with vitamin, get your good metals in keep a steady supply for metabolism to run smoother

use intuition stupid

Do the guys who come to your trailer to fuck your mother ever get sick of hearing your endless crackbaby talk?
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
dont ruin the forum with your meaningless posts
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
is that kai greene's secret?

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
dont ruin the forum with your meaningless posts

Hahahaha, this coming from the moron with the 4th grade grammar and the total inability to articulate a full, lucid, thought.  Dadddywaddy, you are a drug addicted loser who ironically has an internet alter-ego that pretends to be intelligent.  The irony of course, is that you aren't even smart enough to pretend to be smart  :-\

Marty Champions

• Getbig V

Hahahaha, this coming from the moron with the 4th grade grammar and the total inability to articulate a full, lucid, thought.  Dadddywaddy, you are a drug addicted loser who ironically has an internet alter-ego that pretends to be intelligent.  The irony of course, is that you aren't even smart enough to pretend to be smart  :-\

stalker on my jock
A

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
stalker on my jock

Yeah, that's it crackbaby  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

use intuition stupid
SAD !!  :(

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
heres my theory waddy...

eat only things that nature provides you with. and only in the form nature provides you it in. nothing processed or man made.
the food groups are as follows..  vegetables, fruits, nuts, meats, eggs, milk, water.

other than that=

eat when your hungry
eat till your full
eat what your craving

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
heres my theory waddy...

eat only things that nature provides you with. and only in the form nature provides you it in. nothing processed or man made.
the food groups are as follows..  vegetables, fruits, nuts, meats, eggs, milk, water.

other than that=

eat when your hungry
eat till your full
eat what your craving

show us the body that your expert advice has given you  ::)
Here comes the money shot

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
show us the body that your expert advice has given you  ::)
ummmm you are a COMPLETE douchebag.