Author Topic: THE MASTER, training Mark Dugdale. (video link)  (Read 1439 times)

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
THE MASTER, training Mark Dugdale. (video link)
« on: December 26, 2007, 02:41:02 PM »
Dorian fukking Yates training Mark Dugdale at Temple gym!!! Watch it!

Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Re: THE MASTER, training Mark Dugdale. (video link)
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 02:48:25 PM »
This is the official trailer of the soon-to-be-released DVD: A WEEK IN THE DUNGEON! (feat. Dugdale&Yates)

&feature=related
Reservations at Dorsia ?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 02:50:47 PM »
4 assisted reps with 315 on the incline!!!!!!!!! what a beast!!!! ::)

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 03:00:20 PM »

post a picture big boy and see how u compare

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 03:03:24 PM »
couple of things...really quick

mark's pretty damn good and a cool guy.

this was posted by mcfarland about a month ago :-X :-X :-X :-X

I give it 5 more posts before it becomes a ronnie vs. dorian thread :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
nasser=piece of shit

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 03:09:09 PM »

You never quit, do you, ravioli boy?!

How many times will I need to tell you you have no business whatsoever criticising others here, nevermind a pro bodybuilder and cool all around guy like Dugdale. He's being trained by none other than 6 time Mr. O himself, who's probably kicking Mark's ass at those inclines. Notice how slow and controled are those reps. Notice how he doesn't bump the bar on the chest to get momentum. Got it? Now begin to do it that way with your inclines 225 pounds and nobody will ever give you shit here.....unless you encounter another dickweed like you to rip on your lifting.
Reservations at Dorsia ?

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 05:06:44 PM »
You never quit, do you, ravioli boy?!

How many times will I need to tell you you have no business whatsoever criticising others here, nevermind a pro bodybuilder and cool all around guy like Dugdale. He's being trained by none other than 6 time Mr. O himself, who's probably kicking Mark's ass at those inclines. Notice how slow and controled are those reps. Notice how he doesn't bump the bar on the chest to get momentum. Got it? Now begin to do it that way with your inclines 225 pounds and nobody will ever give you shit here.....unless you encounter another dickweed like you to rip on your lifting.
Well said, Squadfather never has anything good to say about anyone.  He's jealous of them all.  Poor guy!

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 05:31:13 PM »
It looks to me that Mark is doing chest and Dorian is doing back.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 05:33:18 PM »
Dorian fukking Yates training Mark Dugdale at Temple gym!!! Watch it!

sorry...old shit ,,already seen it

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 05:36:26 PM »
Couple of posts to further the fact that SF is a moron:

Quote from: 3girlsmom
Watching that trailer you would never have guessed he got food poisoning. 1 day traveling (9 hour flight mostly spent in an airplane bathroom) and 3 days while we were in England Mark was laid up with barely any food in his stomach. He even drove from London to Birminham (2 hour drive) in a manual shift vehicle, driving on the opposite side of the road...very tricky to say the least. Not to mention he got gout and was unable to move his upper body much on the 3rd and 4th day in town. I had to search Birmingham for a herbal shop or supplement store. I found both and bought him some Chinese herbal remedy, Cherry juice and some Chinese oil to rub on his muscles. By the next day, he was able to move a bit better. I still don't know how he was able to pull of training with Dorian not being 100%. I still can't believe we were able to film the entire training DVD. I have a new name for Mark...reMARKable.

3g

Quote from: Mark Dugdale
I definitely think there is something to be learned from this DVD.  Having followed closely to Dorian's training philosophy over the years I wasn't sure just how much I would actually learn from him.  Turns out quite a bit.  He's a stickler on good form and holding a contraction.  His biggest complaint was my form while training back... coincidentally this is the one area I hope to improve.

Dorian is talking throughout each workout and explains how and why he does things.  Joel, my friend who filmed and is editing the DVD, said he often got lost watching and learning while he was supposed to be editing.

All the training stuff is pretty much done; Joel is just working on pulling out the story of the trip and some of the more person interaction.  As Christina said the flight over and the first few days I was sick as hell.

We planned to shoot the 4 workouts over five days, but ended up having to film all 4 in three days.  All I could stomach was crackers and bananas.  I think after being in bed for 3 days, Christina came back to the room one afternoon and finally broke down in tears as it appeared the trip was going to be a complete loss.

I got out of bed and sat in a chair to give her the impression I was feeling better... even though I wasn't.  While she was sobbing I began to laugh out loud.  She turned to me said, "What the hell are you laughing about?!?!"

I said, "Satan's trying to ruin my trip by making me sick!  This is all he's got?  This ain't shit!  I'm going to be training in the Dungeon with Dorian in another day!"

Sure enough we where down in that underground gym training chest and biceps the next day!

The crap I put my wife through dragging her across the Atlantic to watch me get sick and then punished by the guy who inspired me to compete 14 years ago… she’s an exceedingly good woman. :kiss:

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 08:17:17 PM »
didnt dugdale use to claim a 495 incline?

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 08:19:49 PM »
it's good to see Dorian can still row 315.