Author Topic: who else went to the gym today to "work off" last night?  (Read 1404 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
who else went to the gym today to "work off" last night?
« on: December 26, 2007, 03:37:58 PM »
after sleeping until damn near 2 in the afternoon i hauled my ass out of bed and managed to get a workout in, figuring i owed it to myself after beating the hell out of my body yesterday. i wasn't the only one, either, a whole bunch of people were in there, all of us feeling weak as kittens.  :P

anyone else have a recuperative lift today?

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: who else went to the gym today to "work off" last night?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 03:51:57 PM »
after sleeping until damn near 2 in the afternoon i hauled my ass out of bed and managed to get a workout in, figuring i owed it to myself after beating the hell out of my body boyfriends's meat yesterday. i wasn't the only one, either, a whole bunch of people fags were in there, all of us feeling weak gayer than a handbag full of rainbows as kittens:P

anyone else have a recuperative lift their asses pummeled today?

Fixed

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 03:54:08 PM »
after sleeping until damn near 2 in the afternoon i hauled my ass out of bed and managed to get a workout in, figuring i owed it to myself after beating the hell out of my body yesterday. i wasn't the only one, either, a whole bunch of people were in there, all of us feeling weak as kittens.  :P

anyone else have a recuperative lift today?
what did you do to your body to fuck it up ?  lol

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 03:55:14 PM »
Re: who else went to the gym today to "jerk off" last night?

Fixed that too  8)
I am a mini beast

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 03:55:25 PM »
classic lol

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 04:00:26 PM »
what did you do to your body to fuck it up ?  lol

friend's family's xmas party. started at 7, went until 2-3am. they had about... $500 of liquor on hand, plus cases of beer. i didn't go crazy like the rest did, but definitely went overboard.

also, the rest of you guys are asses.  >:(

;D

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2007, 04:01:43 PM »
The worst time to work out will be upon us soon :(

All the new years resolution peeps and fatties working off xmas turkies will flock to the gym.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2007, 04:02:50 PM »
friend's family's xmas party. started at 7, went until 2-3am. they had about... $500 of liquor on hand, plus cases of beer. i didn't go crazy like the rest did, but definitely went overboard.

;D

You would have to run a Marathon (Literally) to ensure burning off what most people ate/drank in one day.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2007, 04:04:00 PM »
i hate the new years crowd.  those bitches bring coco-cola with them to lift.  they all use bath towels to train.  they all hand out in locker rooms too long.  i want to stab them when I see them.  is this a normal emotion?  I never do... I just really want to.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2007, 04:05:11 PM »
You would have to run a Marathon (Literally) to ensure burning off what most people ate/drank in one day.

yeah. i wasn't any heavier when i went up today, just my body was so worn down i felt like i needed to cleanse the ol' system.

and yes, new years is going to be a blast.  :P

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
i hate the new years crowd.  those bitches bring coco-cola with them to lift.  they all use bath towels to train.  they all hand out in locker rooms too long.  i want to stab them when I see them.  is this a normal emotion?  I never do... I just really want to.

the only good thing is most of them are gone before February, they aren't true iron warriors.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 04:15:13 PM »
Just out of interest, if extreme amount of calories are consumed, say 6000 calories for a guy with a maintenance of 2500, will he then convert ALL the excess 3500 calories in to stored fat, so a 1 pound FAT gain with one days eating?Or will the body say only store say 1000 calories as fat and shit the rest away?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 04:25:01 PM »
Just out of interest, if extreme amount of calories are consumed, say 6000 calories for a guy with a maintenance of 2500, will he then convert ALL the excess 3500 calories in to stored fat, so a 1 pound FAT gain with one days eating?Or will the body say only store say 1000 calories as fat and shit the rest away?

Good question. I just polished off one of those chocolate orange things. Frickin' good but I feel a bit ill now. Ah well, start back the gym tomorrow.   

the bronze

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 05:50:05 PM »

The latter.  Your system will only absorb so much before the food passes into the lower intestine.  Depends on how active your digestive system is and how healthy your enzymes and bacteria are.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2007, 05:51:58 PM »

;D

Sounds like a good time. I haven't done that in a while.
HAHA, RON.....