Author Topic: You Are Not Truly A Getbigger Until You Receive A PM Threat From Derek Anthony  (Read 1452 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
I wish I had saved mine, in a few generations they will be like a Babe Ruth baseball card  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
you're not gay unless you made a thread about derek anthony

congratulations! youre now a official getbig homosexual

PEACE
Z

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
you're not gay unless you made a thread about derek anthony

congratulations! youre now a official getbig homosexual

PEACE

22,000 posts in less than a year, your parents must be so proud  :-\
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

22,000 posts in less than a year, your parents must be so proud  :-\

less than a year? i'm here since 2004 why dont you clean the cum off your glasses bookworm
Z

Army of One

• Getbig V
bring it you fucking pussy ! if  i saw you ,id kick your fucking ass. jealous bitch. envy!!!!!!! lol  look at me then look at your pathetic build. come on asshole no comparison. your a joke and a jealous bitch ! who talks shit over the computer. go fuck your aids infested mother

lets see a pic of you . you jealous bitch!!! at least i have balls to post my pics and critiqued. your pathetic ass sits behind a computer like a weasel and bash people with better builds then you! your pathetic. if i saw you in the streets and you ran your mouth id fucking put you in your place. your fucking withthe wrong guy asshole !! get a life

olddddddd  anyway  lets see a pic jealous boy! stop hating when you dont even have the balls to post a pic of yourself. your lame,jealous,insecure,and you probally hate yourself. my life is great and thats why you are pathetic and sit behind your computer and hate !

;D

first day first hour !! ill be there. funny no picture. your a pussy !!!

oh asshole !  convention part first day first hour. you want to call me ill give you my cell number too you bitch! how old are you like 18  lmao  your so pathetic.

Meso_z

• Getbig V