Author Topic: Pakistan's Bhutto killed by bombing!  (Read 5099 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Pakistan's Bhutto killed by bombing!
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2007, 04:30:20 PM »
The Mahadist Revolt?

The Indian rebellion?

You done did it now. Hope you're ready for a meltdown of broken English and terrible insults about how our resident towelhead is so much smarter than you. Facts mean nothing when you're an autistic Paki. ::)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2007, 06:12:02 PM »
Bhutto's final interview

http://www.parade.com/benazir_bhutto_interview.html

What would you like to tell President Bush? I ask this riddle of a woman.

She would tell him, she replies, that propping up Musharraf’s government, which is infested with radical Islamists, is only hastening disaster. “I would say, ‘Your policy of supporting dictatorship is breaking up my country.’ I now think al-Qaeda can be marching on Islamabad in two to four years.”

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2007, 06:54:21 PM »
Bhutto's final interview

Musharaf done it, man.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2007, 08:34:08 PM »
All those that would view her death as something good, they would be very conservative muslims, or more radical muslims?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »
The Mahadist Revolt?

The Indian rebellion?

a what?? :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2007, 12:46:26 PM »
All those that would view her death as something good, they would be very conservative muslims, or more radical muslims?

i've been bleating this for years on here now..the "islamic" parties in paki have like 4 % support...yeah they scream this n that and make processions...and it makes it on TV here is America all the while actual people in paki dont give a rats ass...for a muslim country with muslims that treat their woman like crap most of her supporters sure seemed to be men  :-\   

folks seem to confuse islam and extremists..whom WE created and armed while in war with the ruskies....(well sure worked out for the oil industry..wonder where all the oil in iraq is going??  sure dont hear about it on the news..hmm oil production in South Africa has tripled in the last 5 yrs!!!) ::)

i could put a million words to that and it wouldn't matter..cause u actually have to be in a house hold in paki where they see " an islamic procession on the teli" roll their eyes and change channels to the latest cricket game..

i do say though...musharaf learned from the best....he did his worst and blamed al-queda!   well played i say!
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2007, 07:45:59 PM »
Yeah but the moderates are being pushed into a corner with the nutbags and will use them to take power...until they wake up and its Iran all over again. Anyway sorry about ur "aunt".
L

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2007, 08:01:04 PM »
Yeah but the moderates are being pushed into a corner with the nutbags and will use them to take power...

lol the moderates aren't going anywhere man....

the mullahs are mostly afghanis and their parties dont have even $100k worth of support...

dont worry...no ones touching the nukes...musharaf might be a corrupt sob but he isn't an idiot....have you ever met a pakistani military person??

NONE of em are 19 yr old kids...almost 95% of em are brain washed adults with agressive tendencies...who wanna stay in power...(i'm gonna go look for a video of the paki army...like not what ya see on the teli...but a real video...u tell me what these fuckers look like...there is a reason the FBI relies heavily on the ISI)

of course the govt here would love for you to believe that pakistans nukes might get into the wrong hands...its keeps their line of ajenda open..  ;)
carpe` vaginum!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2007, 08:48:58 PM »
Yeah..plenty....I had a rather heated argument with a Paki major...very insulting individual but i kept my mouth shut for the most part. Plus dude its nukes..I'd rather that the threat was overblown. While not the same this whole thing has overtones of Iran 1979.
L

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 31, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
Oh hell...I misread the title. I thought it said BLUTO killed. :(

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2007, 09:35:39 PM »
Oh hell...I misread the title. I thought it said BLUTO killed. :(
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2007, 10:58:05 PM »
pakistan sucks.

that is all.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2007, 11:01:50 PM »
pakistan sucks.

that is all.

Nothing sucks, everything blows. Scientific fact.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2008, 01:45:40 AM »
pakistan sucks.

that is all.
This is why we have to send in troops asap.  We cannot have order with an assclown country like this on the block.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2008, 11:02:47 AM »
This is why we have to send in troops asap.  We cannot have order with an assclown country like this on the block.

We need to put all their nukes in one warehouse and cook it.

We need to take 30k men outta Iraq and put them into the pashtun and find osama.  Or, better yet, put a $250 million ransom on his head and let him arrive in DC in a box in about 3 days.

pakistan annoys me.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2008, 05:04:28 PM »
We need to put all their nukes in one warehouse and cook it.

We need to take 30k men outta Iraq and put them into the pashtun and find osama.  Or, better yet, put a $250 million ransom on his head and let him arrive in DC in a box in about 3 days.

pakistan annoys me.
problem is that we're the ones who supplied them and gave them the storage facilities, Musharraf is Bush's puppet.