Author Topic: So you have a protein shake at Breakfast, no point in the 6-12 egg white thing?  (Read 949 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
When Im working Ill just make a shake and run out the door. But when Im off, I still make my shake, but would like to eat some food also. So I have just been making 3 eggs over easy on a peice of dry toast. No point imho to waste 6-12 eggwhites if I already had a shake- I would only eat all those eggs if I had no protein powder..

Make sense? 3 whole eggs I believe is like 300 calories, and 18 g of protein. A slice of ww toast is about 35 calories. I also have 1/2 cup of oats.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
3 eggs is 210 calories 18 grams protein 13.5 g fat 3 gram carb

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
if you have your shake in the morning, no you don't need your 3 eggs until 2 hours later. So your first 'break' at work.

To make sure your body doesn't eat up all that protein to fast you could throw some oats in your blender and add that to your shakes.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
if you have your shake in the morning, no you don't need your 3 eggs until 2 hours later. So your first 'break' at work.

To make sure your body doesn't eat up all that protein to fast you could throw some oats in your blender and add that to your shakes.
first thing in the morning you WANT your body to get to that protein quickly.  egg whites are perfect in the morning for this reason..they are almost digested as quickly as whey protein. very digestible...     just keep 2-5 yolks(depending on metabolism) seperate and drink them right after eating the egg whites.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Well, for some reason, I am not very hungry when I first wake up. So, I just take in a protein shake and some type of carb, usually oatmeal or banannas. I take in a solid meal 2-3 hours later.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

When you throw the oats in the blender, do you prefer them cooked or dry (not cooked)?
X

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
When you throw the oats in the blender, do you prefer them cooked or dry (not cooked)?

I blend 1/2 c. quick oats with water for about 30 seconds before adding protein powder and oil. I throw them in raw, uncooked.