Author Topic: Sherk calls Penn a pothead??  (Read 1887 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Sherk calls Penn a pothead??
« on: December 27, 2007, 08:42:23 AM »
As if this is a big secret to anyone. I just like how Sherk makes it sound like weed is a performance enhancing drug.. ha-ha..

The following is an out-of-character quote from an interview with former UFC Lightweight champion Sean Sherk from FightHype.com, where he accuses B.J. Penn of being a "pothead":

"Oh, nice! My response is I’ve done everything I could do to prove my innocence, including a polygraph examination. I’d like to strap him up to a polygraph and find out when was the last time he smoked reefer. The guy is a pothead and he wants to talk about natural title belts and that’s not true. He’s got secrets and he’s not fighting for a natural title belt so he could say what he wants to say, but I hooked myself up to a polygraph and I’d like to see him do the same."

Here is the link to the whole interview it wouldn't copy and paste..Sorry...

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
Re: Sherk calls Penn a pothead??
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 05:13:17 PM »
weed is an anti-anxiety in some but certainly not all...Motor cross racers are notorious for getting high to keep from pumping their arms up while racing...Of course others just use valium and xanax.

If you watch BJ Penn fight, he always looks more relaxed then anyone...Diff/a benefit for someone who wants to take it to the floor..

So when someone says weed is not a preformance enhancer, I'm not to sure about that statement...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 07:11:15 PM »
weed is an anti-anxiety in some but certainly not all...Motor cross racers are notorious for getting high to keep from pumping their arms up while racing...Of course others just use valium and xanax.

If you watch BJ Penn fight, he always looks more relaxed then anyone...Diff/a benefit for someone who wants to take it to the floor..

So when someone says weed is not a preformance enhancer, I'm not to sure about that statement...
He's relaxed cause he is.  That is why he was a world champion and the first american BJJ world champion in Brazil

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 09:29:15 PM »
He's relaxed cause he is.  That is why he was a world champion and the first american BJJ world champion in Brazil

maybe so...But if he smokes a lot of weed, their would be no way of distinguishing if weed was a factor or not

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 09:40:26 PM »
Almost all great grapplers are potheads. Penn is probably perpetually stoned.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 01:07:43 AM »
As BJ would say, JUST SCRAP.

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 06:03:43 PM »
sherk is a piece of shit roid head

penn may be a pothead, but last time i checked that doesn't make u a better MMAer

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 06:29:51 PM »
sherk is a piece of shit roid head

penn may be a pothead, but last time i checked that doesn't make u a better MMAer
whats the matter did sherk decline your sexual advances fan boy?

bench

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 06:54:49 PM »
whats the matter did sherk decline your sexual advances fan boy?

bench

sounds like he must have accepted urs, how did his dick taste homo?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 07:33:41 PM »

sounds like he must have accepted urs, how did his dick taste homo?

wow you are asking how a mans cock taste,and you are calling me a homo.....MELTDOWN

bench

bigjohN79

• Getbig IV
  • FEAR THE BOG!!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 12:22:24 AM »
maybe so...But if he smokes a lot of weed, their would be no way of distinguishing if weed was a factor or not

You obivoulsy have not smoked and tried to "roll" before
FEAR THE BAPP!

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 02:24:51 AM »
You obivoulsy have not smoked and tried to "roll" before

Ok...Not everyone gets so cooked they can barely move...I know tons of guys who do one hitters and then go train and claim they have the best workout EVA...I'm not saying that weed is a performance enhancing drug for everyone but you can't say that isn't for everyone...I already posted about motorcycle riders who use it so they don't pump up there arms...

Its not like you lose fucking strength from blazing up and if you don't give a fuck about quickness and want to get someone to the ground and stay as calm as possible, there is no way that you can sit here and tell me that weed can't accomplish that goal in someone..Hell there are many people that think they can concentrate and move better after taking a couple rips off a bong....There was even a guy who tested positive for weed in the tour de france..Go figure...

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2008, 08:57:36 AM »
wow you are asking how a mans cock taste,and you are calling me a homo.....MELTDOWN

bench

aw, poor lil baby, did he do things to u that u didn't feel comfy with, go tell ur mommy and she will let u suck on her tit...now go be a good boy and do all ur chores...

meltdown
bitch

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 04:07:55 PM »

Egan Inoue was the first Non Brasillian BJJ world champion.  BJ is the FIRST Non Brasillian BJJ BLACK BELT world champion.  Egan first won the blue belt division, then the purple.  Kendall Goo, also from Hawaii did the same. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »
Egan Inoue was the first BJJ world champion.  BJ is the FIRST BJJ BLACK BELT world champion. 

You mean Egan was the first American to win the BJJ World Championships don't you.  Or was he the first ever.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 10:23:07 PM »
Fixed it.