Author Topic: the hijacked laundry thread  (Read 3239 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: obeselyme is the most delusional getbigger
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2008, 03:01:43 PM »
Where did I say you were fatter than me.  You are so fucking ugly and repulsive.   You have been this way your whole life.  And no matter what you can never change your mug.  
X

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: going to the gym sure builds up a lot of laundry
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2008, 07:45:27 PM »
The first pic was taken about 4 or 5 years after the bite.  The second was taken 10 hours after the bit.  The third one isn't my leg but it is exactly what it looked like after they cut off that blister thing.

Holy fuck... I never saw those. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speechless. What the fuck did it do to you. DAMN did they tell you why your body reacted like that. I know we have those up here and people get bit. You must have been crazy ass alergic to that fucking spider..

Damn now I got that feeling like shit is crawling on me. DAMN!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2008, 01:06:04 AM »
Holy fuck... I never saw those. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuckkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speechless. What the fuck did it do to you. DAMN did they tell you why your body reacted like that. I know we have those up here and people get bit. You must have been crazy ass alergic to that fucking spider..

Damn now I got that feeling like shit is crawling on me. DAMN!

The doctors sad I had a very serious reaction to the poison.  The wanted to amputate my leg but I chose to keep it.  They actually told me I would have problems with it for 10 to 15 years.  It has been 10 years on March 1, 2008.  Last Christmas I spent two weeks in the hospital when my leg got so big and wouldn't go down.  It was 32" around the calf.  It is a million times better now and really doesn't bother me.  The color is good and it is just around 2 or 3" bigger than the other one.  SO that is why I am at the gym and walking around the park.  Cause I can now.  SO hopefully I can stay pain free and healthy so I can lose all this weight and get back into shape.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: the hijacked laundry thread
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2008, 01:32:29 AM »
Is it just me or would onlyme and Medford make a cute couple..  Come on guys at least try..

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2008, 06:55:32 AM »
Is it just me or would onlyme and Medford make a cute couple..  Come on guys at least try..

;D
w

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2008, 09:07:42 AM »
SO hopefully I can stay pain free and healthy so I can lose all this weight and get back into shape.

That’s awesome, brother.
And I’m sure you will.
Being that you’ve been there before is indicative of your discipline and ambition.

True, it’s not 1986 – hey f*ck, we all get older – but I believe that getting, as you say, “back in shape” is not out of the question. Not at all.

Good luck!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2008, 10:50:28 PM »
The doctors sad I had a very serious reaction to the poison.  The wanted to amputate my leg but I chose to keep it.  They actually told me I would have problems with it for 10 to 15 years.  It has been 10 years on March 1, 2008.  Last Christmas I spent two weeks in the hospital when my leg got so big and wouldn't go down.  It was 32" around the calf.  It is a million times better now and really doesn't bother me.  The color is good and it is just around 2 or 3" bigger than the other one.  SO that is why I am at the gym and walking around the park.  Cause I can now.  SO hopefully I can stay pain free and healthy so I can lose all this weight and get back into shape.

All joking a side Keith, if you could stay healthy and ge back in the gym, you should do the biggest loser. There is no question if you went in there healthy you could make your weight loss a fucking nice payday to. Just a thought. That sucks about the fucking spider thing man. my cousin was bit on the neck and had to have like an inch and a half deep removed and had to go to the doc like every week for a few months.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2008, 11:39:42 AM »
if he loses the weight that would be the best marketing tool of the gym?  start a program copyright the name like "extreme lean" and sell memberships to those who's primary goal is weightloss...a much much bigger market than mixed martial arts.
X