Author Topic: Funny gym story from today.  (Read 1569 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Funny gym story from today.
« on: December 27, 2007, 12:55:10 PM »
Oh brother.  I witnessed a good one today.  There are these 3 150lb clowns who always train together.  Today they were doing dips between benches.  One of them decided he wanted his boys to "load em up" and had them place 3 45's and 1 25lb plated on his thighs.  After a few minutes of heavy breathing and groaning that would make Jenna Jameson proud, he unlocked his elbows and slid off the edge of the bench....he began to do a slow motion movement towards the floor....and before his two partners could remove the plates his hands slid off the bench and the plates drove him into the ground!  It was hilarious.  One of the plates crushed his nads. hahaha. 
The only plus to the story was that Bruno, the manager, told him that their was some good news from the incident....maybe he couldn't reproduce!  hahah, we all stood around laughing as they vacated.

good times, good times.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Funny gym story from today.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 01:13:06 PM »
LOL!
HAHA, RON.....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 01:15:58 PM »
Were they mexicans by any chance?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 01:28:45 PM »
Were they mexicans by any chance?

Actually, they are. hahahaha

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 01:32:11 PM »
Mexicans always mess things up.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 01:32:20 PM »
lol classic  ;D  How did you finish your workout, I would rolled on the loor laughing for hours

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 01:34:48 PM »
lol classic  ;D  How did you finish your workout, I would rolled on the loor laughing for hours

Thankfully, I was finishing up.  If it had been at the beginning, I'm not sure I could have made it thru.  Man, there are some clowns in the gym!

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 01:47:27 PM »
Thankfully, I was finishing up.  If it had been at the beginning, I'm not sure I could have made it thru.  Man, there are some clowns in the gym!
You got that right, sme days I can't even laugh, I can't even laugh ,you just have to shake your head and walk away. :'(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 01:49:10 PM »
i miss situations like that. 10 years ago i used to go to shitty gyms that allowed people like that to have a membership.
but then i decided to get serious and join a real gym. and i've been experience aggressive growth ever since.
Z

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2007, 01:50:40 PM »
i miss situations like that. 10 years ago i used to go to shitty gyms that allowed people like that to have a membership.
but then i decided to get serious and join a real gym. and i've been experience aggressive growth ever since.

Still pimping that membership at Curves, huh?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2007, 01:51:44 PM »
Still pimping that membership at Curves, huh?

dont think we have curves in europe
Z

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2007, 02:03:20 PM »
What is funny is, if a bunch of women see something like that, they are like "ON NO!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT? ARE YOU HURT?"

When guys see something like that, we are like "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!DUMBASS!!"  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »
LOL!!! But ya know what, they will be in the gym in a few days trying the same old dumb shit...

Actually, there was a clown in my gym today. Not as funny as your story, but everytime he completed a set, he would walk in front of the mirror and start to box, throwing jabs, rights and lefts. I was wondering if he thought the reflection was another person he was trying to punch :)

On top of that, he was listening to music and kind of dancing to it and swaggering when he walked  ::)
X

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2007, 04:45:39 PM »
LOL!!! But ya know what, they will be in the gym in a few days trying the same old dumb shit...

Actually, there was a clown in my gym today. Not as funny as your story, but everytime he completed a set, he would walk in front of the mirror and start to box, throwing jabs, rights and lefts. I was wondering if he thought the reflection was another person he was trying to punch :)

On top of that, he was listening to music and kind of dancing to it and swaggering when he walked  ::)

just another wannabe mma guy, probably would shit himself if u flinched at him, then he would say cut down to 155 and see what happens,

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 05:57:55 PM »
hahahaha! good shit stoppa.

Me and a friend were sitting at sports bar having lunch yesterday and they had the WSM on, so this guy is sitting there drinking looking all stupid like and said you guys know pound for pound those guys are shit ::).needless to say I had him in tears in before i was done eating and he got up and left........hahahaha! where in the world do these clowns come from ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 06:01:24 PM »

where in the world do these clowns come from ???
Romania and the Czech Republic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »
Oh brother.  I witnessed a good one today.  There are these 3 150lb clowns who always train together.  Today they were doing dips between benches.  One of them decided he wanted his boys to "load em up" and had them place 3 45's and 1 25lb plated on his thighs.  After a few minutes of heavy breathing and groaning that would make Jenna Jameson proud, he unlocked his elbows and slid off the edge of the bench....he began to do a slow motion movement towards the floor....and before his two partners could remove the plates his hands slid off the bench and the plates drove him into the ground!  It was hilarious.  One of the plates crushed his nads. hahaha. 
The only plus to the story was that Bruno, the manager, told him that their was some good news from the incident....maybe he couldn't reproduce!  hahah, we all stood around laughing as they vacated.

good times, good times.

hahahahahahahahhahah.... .you left out the part of them going downstairs to change and then starting there daily sanitation duties. ;D