Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132304 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Main "Hide arrested" discussion thread deleted again...
« Reply #475 on: January 01, 2008, 03:45:23 PM »
there's no such thing as gay 4 pay...either you are or you aint

;D ;D ;D

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #476 on: January 01, 2008, 03:59:30 PM »
I stand corrected. :)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #477 on: January 01, 2008, 10:08:05 PM »
there's no such thing as gay 4 pay...either you are or you aint

Unless its for a corn beef sandwich..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #478 on: January 02, 2008, 04:19:44 AM »
Unless its for a corn beef sandwich..
ha  that's corned beef sandwich

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments
« Reply #479 on: January 02, 2008, 06:31:25 AM »
in the end how does this alter anyone on this boards own life.....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: January 02, 2008, 11:20:52 AM »
Like I said before, the guy is most likey going to get deported with nothing else happening to him. I am curious to see what all the hoopla was about as far as what he had on him.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #481 on: January 02, 2008, 11:30:11 AM »

Went to visit Hidetada yesterday.  Once again, lets wait until Jan 8th until the court date.

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2008/01/01/hidetada-yamagishi-a-visit-to-the-jail/

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: January 02, 2008, 11:38:24 AM »

Went to visit Hidetada yesterday.  Once again, lets wait until Jan 8th until the court date.

http://www.getbig.com/headlines/2008/01/01/hidetada-yamagishi-a-visit-to-the-jail/

I read the article - you spent all that time getting to the place where they're holding him and yet don't report on nor answer the very questions everyone's been asking? That is not good journalism!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #483 on: January 02, 2008, 11:42:05 AM »

You have a big heart ron, for sure.

Now going back to the main discussion: Why hide told ya to tell people to not speculate on what happened instead of just telling you what exactly happened? Or he dont know?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #484 on: January 02, 2008, 11:46:04 AM »
Some of the guards do know him, and they did ask him for some advice on training

haha you see guys? i told you all the guards were being nice to him just to get free advices from a real ifbb pro!

I did feel that all the rumors, speculation and downright hatred on the boards and gossip are definitely uncalled for

Ron, what if hes found guilty of whatever he's charged? Are you going to say sorry to the board ? Because if he's found not guilty, i'll be the first one to apologize for calling him a criminal. How about you? Will you respect law's decission?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #485 on: January 02, 2008, 12:01:48 PM »
You have a big heart ron, for sure.

Now going back to the main discussion: Why hide told ya to tell people to not speculate on what happened instead of just telling you what exactly happened? Or he dont know?
Cus things are very delicate. Every official statement could be harmfull to Hide. maybe he can give some answer under the controle of his lawyer.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #486 on: January 02, 2008, 12:04:21 PM »

Ron, what if hes found guilty of whatever he's charged? Are you going to say sorry to the board ? Because if he's found not guilty, i'll be the first one to apologize for calling him a criminal. How about you? Will you respect law's decission?
Right.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #487 on: January 02, 2008, 01:03:48 PM »
I read the article - you spent all that time getting to the place where they're holding him and yet don't report on nor answer the very questions everyone's been asking? That is not good journalism!

I went there because I have received many emails and calls regarding Hide. I didn't go there to ask him questions about his case. Do I look like the court to you? Did you know they record the conversations sometimes regarding those phones? I went to see how he is, not to do a complete interview with him.

Pay atttention. I didnt say if he was guilty or not. I said do not speculate until we know more about the case. Hidetada does not speak English very well, so I had to repeat some questions (he is Japanese) and as any lawyer will tell you, never talk about the case unless you have a lawyer present or in court.

And also, he is allowed only 4 visits a week, except on special Holidays like New Years. So please dont go and visit him. I went later, and made sure no one else was going to be there that day.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #488 on: January 02, 2008, 01:11:52 PM »
I went there because I have received many emails and calls regarding Hide. I didn't go there to ask him questions about his case. Do I look like the court to you? Did you know they record the conversations sometimes regarding those phones? I went to see how he is, not to do a complete interview with him.

But you have talked to others and you do know what the charges are.  Why suppress the info?  Everything will come out when the charges are read in court on Jan 8.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #489 on: January 02, 2008, 01:28:00 PM »
But you have talked to others and you do know what the charges are.  Why suppress the info?  Everything will come out when the charges are read in court on Jan 8.
and look forward to hearing about the charges and a good discussion after at GETBIG.COM,
the premier bodybuilding site for news and information     lol

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #490 on: January 02, 2008, 01:37:52 PM »
Yes, Hide IS a complete fool for toting around all that stuff on an international flight.  Especially into LAX Airport looking like he's been taking the stuff since birth.  Ridiculous!

My question is WHY don't all the people that believe that using this stuff is a "victimless crime" come out of othe woodwork in support of Hide like the pro-marijuana and drug legalization people do for their causes?  If they all really feel like there is nothing wrong with taking this stuff and that since it's legal in other countries it's safe and/or okay to take, why not take it to the streets as well as to the legislators?  Instead, these athletes, fitness models, competitors, actors (and non-athelete gymrats of course, etc.) lie and lie and lie that they DON'T use the stuff.  Then when the arrest, evidence, witnesses appear they cop to it.  If there's nothing wrong with it, stop lying about it.  Tell the truth.  Come out of the closet for heaven's sake!  Let people know that it's not realistic to expect these kinds of results w/o using the stuff....Stand up for it and stand in support of others that do come clean about it.  With legalization, the price would go down, the criminal element would all but disappear, gay4pay would not be necessary and I'm sure there are many other benefits that I have not touched upon.

That will never happen because the sole reason that any of these guys get paid is because their sponsors are pimping supplements and not drugs.  The moment they come out of the closet, they will be looking for another job.  You can arugue that the supps are shit but the bottom line is that pro bb'ing is about promotion of nutritional supps, nothing more.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #491 on: January 02, 2008, 01:50:40 PM »
You can arugue that the supps are shit but the bottom line is that pro bb'ing is about promotion of nutritional supps, nothing more.

which really doesn't make much business sense, as the vast majority of the customers who buy supplements have never been to a bodybuilding contest, let alone a pro contest.  Most couldn't identify a pro.  Most don't buy the magazines either.

it's like these expos, at the Olympia, the Arnold, Europa, where they hand out free supplements.  the majority of the customers of these products are 16-24 year olds, while the majority of the people walking around the expos are 30-50 year old industry insiders.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #492 on: January 02, 2008, 02:08:27 PM »
From: http://www.getbig.com/news/2008/01/20080101hide.htm

Once the half hour was up, I left, waiting another 20 minutes for the bus ride down the hill, but I did feel that all the rumors, speculation and downright hatred on the boards and gossip are definitely uncalled for. Someone is having a tough time in his life, and why should people heave praise on someone's misery. It just isn't cool.

It = his life, and this makes him responsible for his actions.

Hating on him for what he did = not good, he will pay the price.

Making fun of him for being so incredibly stupid = just natural ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #493 on: January 02, 2008, 02:53:21 PM »
But you have talked to others and you do know what the charges are. Why suppress the info? Everything will come out when the charges are read in court on Jan 8.

Actually, I have no idea. Like you, I am waiting until the court date.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #494 on: January 02, 2008, 06:51:01 PM »
Am going back to page by page.. Has Milos responded any of this?

Or he's as usual, hiding behind his big desk in the office?
I am a mini beast

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #495 on: January 02, 2008, 08:07:05 PM »
ha  that's corned beef sandwich

a steak on bread with corn sprinkled over it is called a corned beef sandwich? I learn something new everyday....Thanks

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #496 on: January 02, 2008, 08:18:10 PM »

Went to visit Hidetada yesterday. 

Ron is the Brenda Kelly of Japanese felons!  ;D

Ron: "I am lazy."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2008, 02:20:43 AM »
a steak on bread with corn sprinkled over it is called a corned beef sandwich? I learn something new everyday....Thanks
are you Mayan?  :)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2008, 02:49:20 AM »
Am going back to page by page.. Has Milos responded any of this?

Or he's as usual, hiding behind his big desk in the office?
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192690.50

According to :http://www.milossarcev.com/

Milos's post as following :

Hidetada Yamagishi IS my close friend and a true brother - whom I love, respect and very much care for...and HIS TRAGEDY IS ALSO MINE...

I am "quiet" - AS I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY TO ANYONE - except Hide - who is constantly in my thoughts and prayers.

If anyone of you would have a chance to meet Hidetada - you would instantly realize that saying a SINGLE BAD WORD about this honorable gentleman is something you should be ashamed off to the rest of your life...

and as "side remark" - being happy upon hearing someone's tragedy is just...(well, I'll let you figure out that for yourself)...

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2008, 02:52:20 AM »

Ron is the Brenda Kelly of Japanese felons!  ;D

LOL