Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 131387 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested!
« Reply #100 on: December 27, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »
Guys,

The drug war is a SCAM.  Do you think the powers that be don't realize it is a terrible failure?

Drug war = 100 billion dollar industry turned into a TRILLION dollar industry due to prohibition.

The major financial interests in the war on drugs KNOW THIS.  They know the only way to suck as much money out of drug dealings is to KEEP THEM PROHIBITED.  They know the war on drugs hurts more people than it saves but that's the gag - it helps their bottom line!

Much like the destabilization of Iraq helps the financial interests (defense contractors and bankers) behind the war.  What is a failure to every private and four star general is a great success to these people.  That is political reality folks.
So the war is Iraq is a SCAM because it's all about oil production and defense contractors
The war on drugs is a SCAM because it's all about pharmaceutical companies and their lobbyists
The war on AIDS is a SCAM because it's all about special interest groups, population control, and religious freaks...

Wouldn't it make sense to just combine these SCAM WARS and invent a pill to put the AIDS virus into the poppy fields financing the Durka Durka Terrorists??

JESUS SLAYER FOR PRESIDENT 2008
BigNationRadio.com

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #101 on: December 27, 2007, 10:28:10 PM »
Guys,

The drug war is a SCAM.  Do you think the powers that be don't realize it is a terrible failure?

Drug war = 100 billion dollar industry turned into a TRILLION dollar industry due to prohibition.

The major financial interests in the war on drugs KNOW THIS.  They know the only way to suck as much money out of drug dealings is to KEEP THEM PROHIBITED.  They know the war on drugs hurts more people than it saves but that's the gag - it helps their bottom line!

Much like the destabilization of Iraq helps the financial interests (defense contractors and bankers) behind the war.  What is a failure to every private and four star general is a great success to these people.  That is political reality folks.

its the perfect system for raising massive amounts of unseen money for underground operations...And it also puts the poor in jail...Its a fucked up world we live in...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 27, 2007, 10:32:47 PM »
Guys,

it's simple politics...

for every roid using athlete arrested (let's face it, it's the easiest pinch the dea/customs/feds can make. it's not like they blend in) there's 10 soccer mom votes. ;)

if the government can paint an easy taget like bbers as the scourge of society there's more than enough ignorant americans to fall for it.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #103 on: December 27, 2007, 10:41:10 PM »
So the war is Iraq is a SCAM because it's all about oil production and defense contractors
The war on drugs is a SCAM because it's all about pharmaceutical companies and their lobbyists
The war on AIDS is a SCAM because it's all about special interest groups, population control, and religious freaks...

Wouldn't it make sense to just combine these SCAM WARS and invent a pill to put the AIDS virus into the poppy fields financing the Durka Durka Terrorists??

JESUS SLAYER FOR PRESIDENT 2008

You know what I find DEEPLY FUCKING OFFENSIVE when it comes to the court system, Ed?

I hear cases where the judge says to the defendant that he should be grateful the crown agreed to his release and his charge was something like possession of 0.8 grams of cocaine.

How about - GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU ELITIST girls.

As if a person should "be grateful" that THEY made an adult decision about what THEY can put in THEIR body.

You have major pharmacies reaping multi-billion dollar profits off oxycontin and the respective street dealers who help them amass this fortune going in jail, who ultimately take the risks which keep the prices of it high.  It really makes me sick.

I am a nightmare to debate people who believe that the status quo is just.  Strong, healthy, and critically thinking people are also a nightmare to govern.  Demoralized, weak, and unhealthy people are a pleasure to govern.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PRAXIS

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: December 27, 2007, 10:49:40 PM »
As we sit here and take this topic to a whole new level. Suzuki Yamaha is most likely sitting on his bunk eating a spread after getting broken off 1300 for pissing in the spitter. Now can all you scholars explain what that means???

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2007, 10:50:02 PM »
You know what I find DEEPLY FUCKING OFFENSIVE when it comes to the court system, Ed?

I hear cases where the judge says to the defendant that he should be grateful the crown agreed to his release and his charge was something like possession of 0.8 grams of cocaine.

How about - GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU ELITIST girls.

As if a person should "be grateful" that THEY made an adult decision about what THEY can put in THEIR body.

You have major pharmacies reaping multi-billion dollar profits off oxycontin and the respective street dealers who help them amass this fortune going in jail, who ultimately take the risks which keep the prices of it high.  It really makes me sick.

I am a nightmare to debate people who believe that the status quo is just.  Strong, healthy, and critically thinking people are also a nightmare to govern.  Demoralized, weak, and unhealthy people are a pleasure to govern.

the world needs more free thinkers Matt and i wish us well, but unfortunately apathy and ignorance reign supreme.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2007, 10:51:18 PM »
the world needs more free thinkers Matt and i wish us well, but unfortunately apathy and ignorance reign supreme.

That's exactly correct.  But let me tell you, free thinkers can be a nightmare.  I simply don't tolerate bullshit.  People who like to think they have authority in life hate that about me.

If I call you "Sir", it's on my conditions, not yours.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2007, 11:06:17 PM »
That's exactly correct.  But let me tell you, free thinkers can be a nightmare.  I simply don't tolerate bullshit.  People who like to think they have authority in life hate that about me.

If you find the restrictions on your personal liberties too oppressive in terrible places like Canada and the U.S., you can always go to places where "free thinkers" are more welcome to express themselves like Cuba, Venezuela, Ecuador, any country in Africa, any Arabic country in the Middle East or Asia, Russia, North Korea, or China and see how fast you come running back home if you get out alive. My guess is you'll be kissing the boots of the Mounties the second you get home.
BigNationRadio.com

Alex23

« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2007, 11:16:14 PM »

MattC, do you have any form of intellectual retardation? I'm seriously asking, not trying to insult you or anything.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2007, 11:17:40 PM »
Too bad to hear this news !
A big blow to him !

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:28 PM »
Too bad to hear this news !
A big blow to him !

He was 100% guilty of bringing this on to himself.

Alex23

« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
True dat homie! I tried to smuggle my 4.6 oz. Colgate Toothpaste through carry-on and I got POPPED!! I bought a new one for fun in Fort Lauderdale just to try again and BANG, I got POPPED AGAIN!

Personally, I don't see why terrorists shouldn't be able to brush their teeth onboard a flight, but who am I to find any sense in these laws!

What part of .6oz over the limit don't you understand ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2007, 11:19:13 PM »
MattC, do you have any form of intellectual retardation? I'm seriously asking, not trying to insult you or anything.

MattC is extremely intelligent. (seriously, he is).

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2007, 11:27:54 PM »
not possible,,reason is that yoru all american sports is evolved around the use of drugs,,you cant play american football with bunch of 6'1 185 lb guys,,dont work this way,,,basbeall will never be clean of anything,,,basketbnalls is full of hormones and even worse narcotics,,you just cant stop hormones,, you can only make them uncontrolled in the way they made bronkaid,and it will happen after tiral and error you are in the stage of trial and error right now but always remember MONEY TALKS MONEY TALKS MONEY TALKS,,there is no money in bodybuilding and this is the last sport to go ,,but there is lots of money in football ands basball and wrestling and boxing,,,the people behind it will go to extremes of murdering other people inorder to keep it the way they see it,,and they way they see it is chee cheeng and cheecheeng = hormones and related products,,

what will happen is stiffer penalties to rec drugs and less restriction on hormones ,,it will take more time but it will happen and not due to drug dealer such as goatie ltd but more because of people with money that stand behind those sports and behind the politicians campains

Keep living in your dream world bro. Fact, steroids are becoming "more illegal" than ever. They are NOT EVER!!!!! going to e over the counter although I wish I was wrong. I would rather get caught with 10 vicodan than 10 dbol. 10 vicoden equals everyday occurance, but 10 dbol equals big media news and even bigger hype and reason to 'get the bad steroid guys".

It is and WILL be no big deal for the the feds to make the IFBB implement drug testing and the IFBB will front the cost. I wish I was wrong, but it's on the way.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2007, 11:33:20 PM »

Your question is an ad hominem hit under the guise of pleasant curiosity.  Only on this board has my intelligence ever been called into question.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Alex23

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2007, 11:34:45 PM »
Your question is an ad hominem hit under the guise of pleasant curiosity.  Only on this board has my intelligence ever been called into question.

Well played. You just reinforced my curiosity ;D.

Did you finally listened to the radio show?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2007, 11:43:12 PM »
I hope it is not true,
but unfortunately, it is true . :( :(

(pic taken Aug 2006,when we gestposed in Japan)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2007, 11:51:02 PM »
Well played. You just reinforced my curiosity ;D.

Did you finally listened to the radio show?

Yes, and I consider Ed's show to be excellent.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2007, 12:14:22 AM »
 he did more tha bring gear onto the plane to get that kinda treatment... wonder what the hell he was transporting..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2007, 12:16:22 AM »
he did more tha bring gear onto the plane to get that kinda treatment... wonder what the hell he was transporting..

Maybe but the fact that he is not a citizen may be the reason his bail is so high. He could be considered a flight risk.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2007, 12:19:42 AM »
Where is the " Head Honcho" of this industry ?

I think that it's right time to do strict drug-test for all competitions (pro events included)

Alex23

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2007, 12:20:00 AM »
Maybe but the fact that he is not a citizen may be the reason his bail is so high. He could be considered a flight risk.

Actually he's not even a "Permanent resident" and was here on an H1-B and was "entering" the country.  That's the only reason.

Dumb Dumb but the only reason :(

Alex23

« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2007, 12:20:34 AM »
Where is the " Head Honcho" of this industry ?

I think that it's right time to do strict drug-test for all competitions (pro events included)

HAHAHAHAHAHA... the end of bodybuilding.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2007, 12:23:17 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA... the end of bodybuilding.
We need a new reborn bodybuilding ,if we want the general public to accept this sport .

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 28, 2007, 12:26:28 AM »
We need a new reborn bodybuilding ,if we want the general public to accept this sport .

How can I put this clearly? Hmmmmm, OK, THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL NEVER GIVE A CRAP ABOUT BB EVEN IF WE WENT BACK TO THE DAYS OF JON GRIMECK!!!!!!!!