Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132624 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Comments..
« Reply #325 on: December 30, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
Felony according to lasd.

a single vial of AS would qualify as a felony.   He's still in jail because the INS placed a hold on him.  Why is the real question.

if what was found was anything other than performance enhancing drugs, or the amount was more than for personal use, then he may face a few months in jail.  Otherwise he'll be quickly deported and then free to continue with his life, except for competing in all the IFBB contests held in the US.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #327 on: December 30, 2007, 03:57:54 PM »

Ron,

Are you implying that Hide was framed at the airport, that the moron minimum wage TSA workers put the drugs in his bag  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

happens all the time my friend...those TSA workers keep HGH, DECA, Winny, Test and Advil on hand just incase they see a BB on line.
Here comes the money shot

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #328 on: December 30, 2007, 03:58:25 PM »
Dude, people want to know the facts first.

Wow! A felony. He isnt even convicted. Not gone to trail. They charged him with a felony. Wow.

What kind, what are the circumstances.

Hell, they charged a friend of mine with a felony before they lowered it to a misdomeaner too.

As for whether he is innocent or guilty, how do I know? Can you give me some facts first since you already judged him guilty!

One question: Are you a close friend of him or involved in a business with him? You are acting like if you were his lawyer.
He broke the law, HE DESERVE A FAIR TRIAL and whatever happens after that, should be celebrated.

Not because he's HIDETADA THE IFBB PRO means he's allowed to carry drugs.

Im sorry but your hero fuc*ked up with the law this time

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 30, 2007, 04:00:01 PM »
One question: Are you a close friend of him or involved in a business with him? You are acting like if you were his lawyer.
He broke the law, HE DESERVE A FAIR TRIAL and whatever happens after that, should be celebrated.

Not because he's HIDETADA THE IFBB PRO means he's allowed to carry drugs.

Im sorry but your hero fuc*ked up with the law this time

Haha, outside the "marginal and misunderstood world of ;D" bodybuilding, being a BB probably makes one worse off with the law.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: December 30, 2007, 04:01:04 PM »
Thanks Laurion... I was the very first to put out the Sherriff's report on Hidetada  (www.getbig.com/headlines
), but that doesnt say anything at all.

Once again, need more information. One single vial is a felony.

Are you a close friend of him or involved in a business with him?

No and no. Except that I agree with you that he was arrested, and deserves a fair trial. Not judge him guilty right away. Not stopping at a stop sign is breaking the law too. Pissing in public is breaking the law too. Come on. Until you know the circumstances, get your head clear before assuming the worst.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #331 on: December 30, 2007, 04:01:37 PM »
Weight: 220
oh noes

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #332 on: December 30, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
Thanks Laurion... I was the very first to put out the Sherriff's report on Hidetada  (www.getbig.com/headlines
), but that doesnt say anything at all.

Once again, need more information. One single vial is a felony.

What you mean people shouldn't burn witches before knowing any facts?  Absurd  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #333 on: December 30, 2007, 04:08:05 PM »
Not stopping at a stop sign is breaking the law too. Pissing in public is breaking the law too. Come on.

But you don't get thrown in jail with no bail for those things, Ron...   you most likely get a ticket, or at the very worst you spend one night in the can and bail out.
Ron: "I am lazy."

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 30, 2007, 04:10:28 PM »
No and no. Except that I agree with you that he was arrested, and deserves a fair trial. Not judge him guilty right away. Not stopping at a stop sign is breaking the law too. Pissing in public is breaking the law too. Come on. Until you know the circumstances, get your head clear before assuming the worst.

Im not assuming the worst, because he's already ruined so i really cant assume anything worst than that.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #335 on: December 30, 2007, 04:11:21 PM »
But you don't get thrown in jail with no bail for those things, Ron...   you most likely get a ticket, or at the very worst you spend one night in the can and bail out.

True, the 180K bail makes it interesting. But the INS hold is something different...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 30, 2007, 04:11:28 PM »

Ron,

Are you implying that Hide was framed at the airport, that the moron minimum wage TSA workers put the drugs in his bag  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

most in the tsa are making 40+ with an m band going up to 145,000

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 30, 2007, 04:14:17 PM »
Im not assuming the worst, because he's already ruined

Exactly.  Even if he's only found guilty of some minor misdemenor, since he's a foreigner without permanent residence he'll be deported and not let back in... meaning he can't compete in any of the US shows.  He certainly can't make a career of doing only the Aussie, Toronto, and Monteral pro shows.  Any way you look at it, he's more done than Kamali.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 30, 2007, 04:15:43 PM »
An interesting observation: Hide gets much more publicity now than he ever did as a competitor.

Kamali should take notes.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 30, 2007, 04:16:56 PM »
An interesting observation: Hide gets much more publicity now than he ever did as a competitor.

Kamali should take notes.

Unfortunately, Kamali is a citizen so we can't deport him.   Too bad.  :-\

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 30, 2007, 04:18:40 PM »

Unfortunately, Kamali is a citizen so we can't deport him.   Too bad.  :-\

kamali is a KING, hence he cant be deported anywhere  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 30, 2007, 04:19:30 PM »
he cant be deported anywhere  ;D

I don't think any place would be willing to take him.

joelocal

« Reply #342 on: December 30, 2007, 04:20:53 PM »
Please, since you guys know the answers, tell me what Hide did, what he was arrested for, the circumstances, or is it just again, theories on your parts?

Your right Ron, all we know is he was booked on felony charges and bail was set at $180,000...thats all. C'mon Ron, you know as well as we do that if it was not that big of deal he would have been released along time ago, he's already been in for 22 days.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: December 30, 2007, 04:25:37 PM »
Your right Ron, all we know is he was booked on felony charges and bail was set at $180,000...thats all. C'mon Ron, you know as well as we do that if it was not that big of deal he would have been released along time ago, he's already been in for 22 days.

Milos calls this a "tragedy".

The law calls this "a criminal act".

;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 30, 2007, 04:29:10 PM »

;D

No, trying to sell what amounts to sugar and protein for $450/month is a "tragedy"!  (Or is it a "crime"?  ;D ;D)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #345 on: December 30, 2007, 04:31:53 PM »
He certainly can't make a career of doing only the Aussie, Toronto, and Monteral pro shows. 

if there were Toronto and Montreal shows...

In 2008 there are only 3 shows outside the US:   Australia, New Zealand, and Japan.   None in Canada, none in Europe.   

There is the NABBA Pro Universe, a WABBA pro show, and of course the PDI.

joelocal

« Reply #346 on: December 30, 2007, 04:32:46 PM »

;D

When did he say that? Did he finally post something?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: December 30, 2007, 04:36:06 PM »
When did he say that? Did he finally post something?

Yes, he wrote about the Hide case and called it a "tragedy", but the post was deleted.

Frankly, it was hillarious ;D

littlechris

• Getbig II
« Reply #348 on: December 30, 2007, 04:36:19 PM »
helo guys,
  well $180,000 bail is pretty high for los angeles county.  they must have a lot on hide, and we are not talking personal use. typically for personal use, one can get on prop 36.  but in this case it looks like something more serious. many of you talk of a court  guiltytrial.  hide would be a fool to go to trial. rather, he should plead guilty, and do as little time as possible, unfortunately with a felony for life.
  this is what will happen:  he will plead guilty, the district attorney will throw out most charges, but will stick him with one or two felonies.  he will do county or state time, and after he does his time, he will be sent back to his homeland.  though once his sentence is complete here in the u.s.,he will wait for up to 6 months to be finally shipped to japan, a free man, but with a ruined career.  :(

joelocal

« Reply #349 on: December 30, 2007, 04:38:27 PM »
helo guys,
  well $180,000 bail is pretty high for los angeles county.  they must have a lot on hide, and we are not talking personal use. typically for personal use, one can get on prop 36.  but in this case it looks like something more serious. many of you talk of a court  guiltytrial.  hide would be a fool to go to trial. rather, he should plead guilty, and do as little time as possible, unfortunately with a felony for life.
  this is what will happen:  he will plead guilty, the district attorney will throw out most charges, but will stick him with one or two felonies.  he will do county or state time, and after he does his time, he will be sent back to his homeland.  though once his sentence is complete here in the u.s.,he will wait for up to 6 months to be finally shipped to japan, a free man, but with a ruined career.  :(

So he's not doing the Ironman?