Author Topic: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments  (Read 132688 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Hidetada Yamagishi Arrested! Discussion / Comments
« Reply #550 on: January 05, 2008, 09:55:05 AM »
yeah, any of us could have been shouting "respect him because he's a pro", "just because he's deported doesn't mean he can't compete", "how do you know it's his ONLY dream?", and "He will beat the immigration and drug charges", when we were idiot kids.

When you get older, you understand the reality of things.  Held 3 weeks on 180k bail, INS issues, Japan show cancelled... he's done as far as being a pro bodybuilder.  He'll make a good PT in his homeland once he clears that up, but he's done competing.

Also, as i have mentioned numerous times before, Japanese are really cocky with steroid charges. Most are really naive and are totally shocked to hear that Hide took steroids.  ::)

His sponsor Rokkoku will definitly fire him and cancels all relations to him. Hide killed bodybuilding in Japan.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #551 on: January 05, 2008, 09:58:46 AM »
BEAST,

Your understanding of how things work is beginning to make you sound like a self-righteous, naive 14-year old.  

Wake up.

nope, i think my understanding's pretty good actually.

guys like you and the rest of the wannabes like to think that Hide's life is over and he's going to be miserable for evermore because you have a subconcious or concious (donkey kong) hate of guys that make you feel like a complete failure in your bbing endeavours. you want to be able to say, "see, look what happens to steroid users.." as if for some justification of your own failure.

it's ok though...all losers do shit like this. it's what makes winners winners, because while guys like hide move on with their lives, losers like you just bitch and moan about everyone else that is so much better than you.

at the end of the day the reality is the same. hide is innocent until proven guily and, if he ever bothers to read the bitching and moaning on here he will laugh his ass off. trust me. ;)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: January 05, 2008, 10:01:09 AM »
nope, i think my understanding's pretty good actually.

guys like you and the rest of the wannabes like to think that Hide's life is over and he's going to be miserable for evermore because you have a subconcious or concious (donkey kong) hate of guys that make you feel like a complete failure in your bbing endeavours. you want to be able to say, "see, look what happens to steroid users.." as if for some justification of your own failure.

it's ok though...all losers do shit like this. it's what makes winners winners, because while guys like hide move on with their lives, losers like you just bitch and moan about everyone else that is so much better than you.

at the end of the day the reality is the same. hide is innocent until proven guily and, if he ever bothers to read the bitching and moaning on here he will laugh his ass off. trust me. ;)

delusional.

Hide will not laugh. And i don't see the connection between a drug trafficker and my bodybuilding endeavours. I'm very happy with myself, thanks for your concerns.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #553 on: January 05, 2008, 10:03:55 AM »
hide is innocent until proven guily and ... he will laugh his ass off. trust me. ;)

Wow.  Just, wow.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #554 on: January 05, 2008, 10:05:48 AM »
Wow.  Just, wow.

You see, 240, it was all just a big misunderstanding and some stupid customs officer mistook Hide's japanese green tea sweets for Steeeeroids!

He is unguilty and will become Mr Olympia in 2008.  ::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: January 05, 2008, 10:07:02 AM »
You see, 240, it was all just a big misunderstanding and some stupid customs officer mistook Hide's japanese green tea sweets for Steeeeroids!

He is unguilty and will become Mr Olympia in 2008.  ::) ::)

I'll bet he's laughing in his jail cell right now.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #556 on: January 05, 2008, 10:09:29 AM »
delusional.

Hide will not laugh. And i don't see the connection between a drug trafficker and my bodybuilding endeavours. I'm very happy with myself, thanks for your concerns.

no you're not, although i appreciate your thanks...

you're actually extremely unhappy, to the point where you have to come on to a bbing message board to diss those you dreamt of one day looking like and when it looks like one of these guys you're so envious of may fall from grace you cum at the thought. dweebs like you and 140 or bust are all over it like rabid dogs.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #557 on: January 05, 2008, 10:12:13 AM »
you cum at the thought.

we're having a perfectly good debate here, and you go bringing some sick, sick homoerotic stuff into it.

You know the guy that always shouts "I admit it- I'm gay" when the plane experiences turbulence and he thinks he's about to die?  That is you.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #558 on: January 05, 2008, 10:14:12 AM »

you're actually extremely unhappy, to the point where you have to come on to a bbing message board to diss those you dreamt of one day looking like and when it looks like one of these guys your so envious of may fall from grace you cum at the thought. dweebs like you and 140 or bust are all over it like rabid dogs.

LOL, oh boy...

Do you think everyone dreams of becoming a hair losing bitch tits growing ballz shrinking drug user?

If that is all in your life, you have my sympathy. Wether you believe me or not, i look good and i'm totally happy with my looks. I will get better in the future, but i will never need to take drugs to boost my inferior self esteem like those roid using construction workers like Hide.  ;)

I'll bet he's laughing in his jail cell right now.

Yes, Hide is probably the happiest person in the world right now.  ::) ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2008, 10:17:09 AM »
listen fellas,,beast and donky both have some things they are right about and some things they are not even close to reality when it comes to ifbb and competetive bodybuilding and bodybuilding in general,,

the jap is indeed done ONLY if proven guilty!,,now even then he may not be done because he can still come as a professional in 7 years and compete for fun or do money from japan ,,,many convicted fellons ,,plumbo milos valentino vic martinez and about 100 more i can name right now and have no space here would be done if this was the case,,

many convicted fellons compete on npc stages ,,see the guy with braclett on his ankle you posed on this specific board,,,and he was a big pusher of underground garbage and actually cooked hormones unsterile ones with garbage powders out of his trailers,,and he still COJMPETED

the question of wether the jap is done compeletely or done partially is a dependent of how severe is his crime,,if what i think he did is the reality and im not going to check because he is a peasant in the whole scheme of things never the less a drug traficker,,if what i think he did is what actually happened then he is done for good in top ifbb competition,,+ he got no money so forget about it unless bgi money come to his help ,,i assume he already hired rick collins team via some ones and that will cost hom good 20k via someone,,rick collins will conect him with the right individuals or the ifbb conected lawyer in the subject mentioned which in the big scheme of things may get him a deal but he will have to talk for this and most liley serve some time ,,he will also hve to buy his way into usa which is about extra 20k so its a total of 40k to start looking into his problems and help him get a deal,,40 k is possible if you got someone behind you because the jap is poor,,

now beats,, those kids are not jelous thy are just frastrated that they cant get the hormones he can and need to be fed up by bullcrap fed supplement companies or by professionals like the jap advertizing those supplements as a lie,,those kids have a point and they are happy like any one else would be happy if they got abused and raped and then this rapist found its justice within the system

this is how it is friends,, if it was up to me id throw him in 6 month and make him give info about the real criminald that walk free and are proffessionals in the industry ,,the visa can always be bought in nyc miami south california ,,,it s the easiest thing to become american now days if you have money ,,problem is most ifbb professionals are poor
fallen angel

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #560 on: January 05, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »
we're having a perfectly good debate here, and you go bringing some sick, sick homoerotic stuff into it.

You know the guy that always shouts "I admit it- I'm gay" when the plane experiences turbulence and he thinks he's about to die?  That is you.

cum at the thought of a man's destruction does not = homoerotic stupid.

what, do you see the word 'cum' and instantly think homo eroticism?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #561 on: January 05, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »

you're actually extremely unhappy, to the point where you have to come on to a bbing message board to diss those you dreamt of one day looking like and when it looks like one of these guys you're so envious of may fall from grace you cum at the thought. dweebs like you and 140 or bust are all over it like rabid dogs.

Be careful, DK, this guy will hunt you down like a "rapid dog"!
Ron: "I am lazy."

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: January 05, 2008, 10:22:09 AM »
,,,many convicted fellons ,,plumbo milos valentino vic martinez and about 100 more i can name right now and have no space here would be done if this was the case,,

many convicted fellons compete on npc stages ,,see the guy with braclett on his ankle you posed on this specific board,,,and he was a big pusher of underground garbage and actually cooked hormones unsterile ones with garbage powders out of his trailers,,and he still COJMPETED

All those guys you mentioned are american citizens or have green cards.  Hide's problem isn't that the IFBB wouldn't let him compete...  his problem is he's gonna get tossed out of the country and not let back in.  ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: January 05, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
gh15, you are wrong on some counts:

Japan is not the US.

Felony in the US = teeny hero, gangsta rapper, "keeping it real"
Felony in Japan = done. No more jobs (except 'darkside'), no more publicity, nothing.

Even a rumor can kill him in Japan and it probably already has. JBB is very keen on keeping it clean, lots of tests.

If Hide cannot fly to the US anymore, he is done. Even if he is not proven guilty his career in Japan has so many shitstains now that he is ruined. His sponsor will drop him, he will NEVER have a japanese sponsor again. Japan show is cancelled, he is removed from competitor lists. He is done.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: January 05, 2008, 10:24:15 AM »

Be careful, DK, this guy will hunt you down like a "rapid dog"!

I'm already shivering...  ::) ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: January 05, 2008, 10:26:20 AM »
Japan is not the US.

Felony in Japan = done. No more jobs (except 'darkside'), no more publicity, nothing.

Even a rumor can kill him in Japan and it probably already has. JBB is very keen on keeping it clean, lots of tests.

If Hide cannot fly to the US anymore, he is done. Even if he is not proven guilty his career in Japan has so many shitstains now that he is ruined. His sponsor will drop him, he will NEVER have a japanese sponsor again. Japan show is cancelled, he is removed from competitor lists. He is done.

He really should do the honorable thing:

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: January 05, 2008, 10:29:06 AM »
I'll bet Manion's pissed at Hide for fuccking up the IFBB's potential pro expansion into Japan.  ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #567 on: January 05, 2008, 10:29:47 AM »

All those guys you mentioned are american citizens or have green cards.  Hide's problem isn't that the IFBB wouldn't let him compete...  his problem is he's gonna get tossed out of the country and not let back in.  ::)

umm again it depends on hwo much money you have to spend,,i can assure you if his daddy is a multi millioner he woulfd already be out of custody waiting for day in court and most likely papers would be worked on for legality in the usa ,,but he need money$$$ most professionals are poor they need serious sponsors or rich daddys and they dont have it,,its about 50 k + 200k =250k to make this thing go away,,he doesnt have no 250k cash so he will most likley be done with it all
fallen angel

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: January 05, 2008, 10:30:48 AM »
I'll bet Manion's pissed at Hide for fuccking us the IFBB's potential pro expansion into Japan.  ;D

You can bet your ass on this.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #569 on: January 05, 2008, 10:31:38 AM »
gh15, you are wrong on some counts:

Japan is not the US.

yes in japan if you have a femony of this kind youre done,,in usa it depends how much money you have,,in usa you have cities specifically designated for becoming legal and citizen if you have money and contribute to american society but he didnt do either so he got problem ,,gh15 is aware of that
fallen angel

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: January 05, 2008, 10:44:26 AM »
yes in japan if you have a femony of this kind youre done,,in usa it depends how much money you have,,in usa you have cities specifically designated for becoming legal and citizen if you have money and contribute to american society but he didnt do either so he got problem ,,gh15 is aware of that

Only morons refer to themselves in the 3rd person...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #571 on: January 05, 2008, 10:50:55 AM »
gh15 is entity on internet ,,you forgot gh15 is fake id of 12 diff users all working together to decieve the bodybuilding industry ::) so why would you care how one call eachother,,its all a matter of who use the gh15 name right? ;)
fallen angel

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #572 on: January 05, 2008, 10:55:28 AM »
listen fellas,,beast and donky both have some things they are right about and some things they are not even close to reality when it comes to ifbb and competetive bodybuilding and bodybuilding in general,,

the jap is indeed done ONLY if proven guilty!,,now even then he may not be done because he can still come as a professional in 7 years and compete for fun or do money from japan ,,,many convicted fellons ,,plumbo milos valentino vic martinez and about 100 more i can name right now and have no space here would be done if this was the case,,

the question of wether the jap is done compeletely or done partially is a dependent of how severe is his crime,,if what i think he did is the reality and im not going to check because he is a peasant in the whole scheme of things never the less a drug traficker,,if what i think he did is what actually happened then he is done for good in top ifbb competition,,+ he got no money so forget about it unless bgi money come to his help ,,i assume he already hired rick collins team via some ones and that will cost hom good 20k via someone,,rick collins will conect him with the right individuals or the ifbb conected lawyer in the subject mentioned which in the big scheme of things may get him a deal but he will have to talk for this and most liley serve some time ,,he will also hve to buy his way into usa which is about extra 20k so its a total of 40k to start looking into his problems and help him get a deal,,40 k is possible if you got someone behind you because the jap is poor,,

now beats,, those kids are not jelous thy are just frastrated that they cant get the hormones he can and need to be fed up by bullcrap fed supplement companies or by professionals like the jap advertizing those supplements as a lie,,those kids have a point and they are happy like any one else would be happy if they got abused and raped and then this rapist found its justice within the system
this is how it is friends,, if it was up to me id throw him in 6 month and make him give info about the real criminald that walk free and are proffessionals in the industry ,,the visa can always be bought in nyc miami south california ,,,it s the easiest thing to become american now days if you have money ,,problem is most ifbb professionals are poor

no, it goes way beyond frustration.

here's guys like donkey trying to say he's happy with his shitty physique and is reduced to claiming that he always wanted to be mr average with a skinny fat physique with little visible muscle mass.

talk about delusional. he expects people to believe that he would come to a bodybuilding site called get big and not be interested in muscle... ::)

sorry boys, i don't buy it. either you're closet homosexuals like 240 or you enjoy bodybuilding.

of course, envy breeds contempt to the point where they can't even hide their hatred of those more successful. to feel better about themselves they MUST find negativity associated with those that succeeded. take this for example:

LOL, oh boy...

Do you think everyone dreams of becoming a hair losing bitch tits growing ballz shrinking drug user?

now, dk knows that Hide has all of his hair, does not have bitch tits and...well, perhaps he has more than just a physical envy of Hide. jilted lover, perhaps? :-X he just can't contain his hatred and that is why he's so disingenuous with his allegations and wants, so much, to believe that another one of these guys will be destroyed.

sorry boys, it's not going to happen. whether Hide gets convicted or not, life WILL go on and he WILL laugh at this (if he bothers to look) and you WILL still be miserable as long as you continue to be envious.

consider this counselling session free my getbig friends... ;D

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #573 on: January 05, 2008, 10:56:43 AM »
gh15 is entity on internet ,,you forgot gh15 is fake id of 12 diff users all working together to decieve the bodybuilding industry ::) so why would you care how one call eachother,,its all a matter of who use the gh15 name right? ;)
how's cancer

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: January 05, 2008, 08:27:31 PM »
no, it goes way beyond frustration.

here's guys like donkey trying to say he's happy with his shitty physique and is reduced to claiming that he always wanted to be mr average with a skinny fat physique with little visible muscle mass.

talk about delusional. he expects people to believe that he would come to a bodybuilding site called get big and not be interested in muscle... ::)

sorry boys, i don't buy it. either you're closet homosexuals like 240 or you enjoy bodybuilding.

of course, envy breeds contempt to the point where they can't even hide their hatred of those more successful. to feel better about themselves they MUST find negativity associated with those that succeeded. take this for example:

now, dk knows that Hide has all of his hair, does not have bitch tits and...well, perhaps he has more than just a physical envy of Hide. jilted lover, perhaps? :-X he just can't contain his hatred and that is why he's so disingenuous with his allegations and wants, so much, to believe that another one of these guys will be destroyed.

sorry boys, it's not going to happen. whether Hide gets convicted or not, life WILL go on and he WILL laugh at this (if he bothers to look) and you WILL still be miserable as long as you continue to be envious.

consider this counselling session free my getbig friends... ;D

come on 12" guns brigade. surely you've got more than that ???

i've got more free counselling sessions for you all to take advantage of.  :D i sincerely wish to help you beat your insecurity... :)