Author Topic: Cathy LeFrancois added to the Ms. International Lineup  (Read 2083 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Cathy LeFrancois added to the Ms. International Lineup
« on: December 27, 2007, 06:08:36 PM »

When the first list came out for the Ms. International lineup, Cathy's name was not on it, and it puzzled a lot of people. Well, I am happy to say, after talking to Lonnie Teper, that Cathy LeFrancois' name was added to the lineup and she will be competing in the Ms. International!

mbell

• Getbig IV
Re: Cathy LeFrancois added to the Ms. International Lineup
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 06:36:10 PM »
So Ron, talk to your folks and remind them they forgot Amanda Jo  :-\
M

Denny Crane

• Getbig II
  • I also date midgets.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 08:59:08 PM »
My father, God rest his soul, told me the best sex he ever had was with one-legged women. Something about positional play. I don't know. I've always wondered. So there I was driving down the street, and I saw her. A woman with long, flowing hair...an incredible, magnificent limp. So I pulled the car over. I said, 'Excuse me, madam. Do you have a wooden leg?' And she said, 'Why? Do you have one at the moment?' I smiled and I said, 'As a matter of fact...' And she said, 'I'm expensive.' So I told her I'd buy her a trip to Belize, first class. She pulled out her badge and arrested me. Both her legs were real.
Denny Crane. Denny Crane.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 10:54:03 PM »
My folks don't really follow bodybuilding or figure much... just had dinner with them, and they played with the kids :)

Now, regarding the committee of selects the competitors at the Arnold Classic, I am sure that the question has come up, but not even sure who is on that committee.

mbell

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 08:38:02 AM »
My folks don't really follow bodybuilding or figure much... just had dinner with them, and they played with the kids :)

SMART ASS!!!
M

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 07:09:14 PM »
My father, God rest his soul, told me the best sex he ever had was with one-legged women. Something about positional play. I don't know. I've always wondered. So there I was driving down the street, and I saw her. A woman with long, flowing hair...an incredible, magnificent limp. So I pulled the car over. I said, 'Excuse me, madam. Do you have a wooden leg?' And she said, 'Why? Do you have one at the moment?' I smiled and I said, 'As a matter of fact...' And she said, 'I'm expensive.' So I told her I'd buy her a trip to Belize, first class. She pulled out her badge and arrested me. Both her legs were real.

What are you sayin?

Is Amanda Jo one-legged? ???
As empty as paradise