Author Topic: Where's Milos?  (Read 1069 times)

joelocal

Where's Milos?
« on: December 27, 2007, 10:31:35 PM »
He's usually giving me crap bout now ;D

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
Re: Where's Milos?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 11:14:21 PM »
He's usually proving that i have no common sense and i'm border-line retarded bout now ;D

fixed

joelocal

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 11:22:05 PM »
fixed

You'll never learn will you?

Hide, Dennis James, Ronnie and the Balco thing, Milos and his little escapades with the law, the "I can put 20lbs of muscle on you in a month"......yeah, right, and I'm the boarderline retard ::)!!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 11:38:08 PM »
You'll never learn will you?

Hide, Dennis James, Ronnie and the Balco thing, Milos and his little escapades with the law, the "I can put 20lbs of muscle on you in a month"......yeah, right, and I'm the boarderline retard ::)!!
Does Milos even work with natural bodybuilders?  I mean, ones who put on noteable mass over a few months?  These "gurus" aren't much without their insulin/gh/igf1/gear/synthol cocktails.  Honestly.
N

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 01:25:37 AM »
Does Milos even work with natural bodybuilders?  I mean, ones who put on noteable mass over a few months?  These "gurus" aren't much without their insulin/gh/igf1/gear/synthol cocktails.  Honestly.

Brutal quoting himself.  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 02:29:33 AM »

I think you need to refocus your frustration toward your alcoholic mother instead of aiming at hard working Pros and in fact, at ANY guy in the gym who's bigger than you.

They aren't to blame for your narrow structure, sub part height and grotesque shape.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 02:46:17 AM »
He's probably busy blowing his baby batter all over his hot wife's face.  Lucky dude.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 03:33:28 AM »
seriously,, mios is still recovering from the "HYPEREMIA ADVANTAGE - KNS SUPPLEMENTS" thread