Author Topic: MuscleTech - cryogenic technologies  (Read 2310 times)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
MuscleTech - cryogenic technologies
« on: December 28, 2007, 12:31:30 PM »
These fuks are now saying they are using cryogenic technology to create some kind of supplement.

I have read this shite and do not get why shattering frozen 45 lb plates make a better supplement  ???

http://www.anabolichalo.com/technology/index.shtml
K

m8

• Getbig V
Re: MuscleTech - cryogenic technologies
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 12:34:00 PM »

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 12:36:03 PM »
and where did they com with the word CREOGENIC. that word never exist

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 12:37:04 PM »
and where did they com with the word CREOGENIC. that word never exist

crYogenic, "Monster81".
In physics or engineering, cryogenics is the study of the production of very low temperatures (below –150 °C, –238 °F or 123 K) and the behavior of materials at those temperatures. (Rather than the familiar temperature scales of Fahrenheit and Celsius, cryogenicists use the Rankine and Kelvin scales.)

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 12:45:07 PM »
WTF  ???

What are the cryogenic technologies found in ANABOLIC HALO?

There are three pharmaceutically inspired cryogenical technologies in ANABOLIC HALO. The first, SUB-ZERO™ Cryogenic Anabolic Technology, utilizes liquid nitrogen as cold as -320 degrees Fahrenheit to thermomolecularly enhance a precise portion of a key musclebuilding compound. A second process, called Lyophilization, actually alters the physical structure of a molecule within a core ingredient in ANABOLIC HALO. A third subzero cryogenic technology called SUB-ZERO™ Anabolic Crystallographic Technology exposes a critical anabolic driver to a 180-minute treatment of liquid nitrogen at -150 degrees Fahrenheit to create a molecular structure unlike anything ever witnessed in the bodybuilding world. For more information on how Team MuscleTech researchers used these three breakthrough particle processing techniques to molecularly alter some of the most potent anabolic compounds on the planet and create ANABOLIC HALO, check out the Cryogenic Technology page.
What is SUB-ZERO Cryogenic Anabolic Technology?
How SUB-ZERO Cryogenic Anabolic Technology Works

SUB-ZERO Cryogenic Anabolic Technology is the newest, and by far most advanced breakthrough in bodybuilding supplementation. SUB-ZERO Cryogenic Anabolic Technology hyper-pressurizes a precise portion of a key anabolic driver found in ANABOLIC HALO in a cryogenic chamber, and then blasts it with liquid nitrogen at impossibly low temperatures as cold as -320 degrees Fahrenheit (as cold as the atmosphere on the planet Neptune.) The resulting, thermomoleculary enhanced and cryogenically altered compound is unlike anything ever witnessed in bodybuilding supplementation.
K

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 12:49:31 PM »
:::yawns::  Another Muscletech product that is worth throwing in the garbage. My disdain for MT proucts run far and wide.

If I ever became a millionaire (which won't happen in this lifetime), I would create a supplement company designed for the sole purpose of putting Muscletech out of business! Sorry Jay, we all know how much you love the Mass Stack.

Actually, I went to GNC last week, and an indian salesmen told me if I purchased the Mass Stack I can look like the guy on the box (Cutler) :)

::)
X

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 12:57:42 PM »
Next will be a MT supplement engineered at the bottom of the ocean  ::)
K

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »
They call it Cry-ogenic, because after they rip you off for $75, and you gain nothing from this useless product, you will be left crying.I feel sorry for the young teenage kids who buy this shit, thinking pro bodybuilders actually use this shit.All the Muscletech athletes I know sell there supplements they get sent to them every months to stores, or anybody who will buy them.
The problem with Muscle Tech is there products are a scam, but to make matters worse they are very very over priced.
To make a bottle of Cell Tech costs only $4, a bottle of Nitro Tech $7.50,Hydroxycut $4, CEE $6,Anator 70  maybe $7
If you notice they use almost all the same ingredients in alot of there products.

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 05:10:33 PM »
The people behind muscletech either have to be stupid believing in their products or gangster who like to rip of peoples money.

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 05:36:28 PM »
That's a cool shot of Darrem

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 05:40:35 PM »
These fuks are now saying they are using cryogenic technology to create some kind of supplement.

I have read this shite and do not get why shattering frozen 45 lb plates make a better supplement  ???

http://www.anabolichalo.com/technology/index.shtml

Who cares?  All those ads are made for pubescent wannabes and the bicurious (of any age).  If those ads are in any way on your radar screen, you are obviously in one group or the other. Enjoy.  :D

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 05:52:38 PM »
Next will be a MT supplement engineered at the bottom of the ocean  ::)

the increased gravitational pulled couple with the tide movement should enhance the effect of the nano technology and produce a better molecular muscle expander
Here comes the money shot

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 05:59:55 PM »
the increased gravitational pulled couple with the tide movement should enhance the effect of the nano technology and produce a better molecular muscle expander

all science baby.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 06:02:13 PM »
They call it Cry-ogenic, because after they rip you off for $75, and you gain nothing from this useless product, you will be left crying.I feel sorry for the young teenage kids who buy this shit, thinking pro bodybuilders actually use this shit.All the Muscletech athletes I know sell there supplements they get sent to them every months to stores, or anybody who will buy them.
The problem with Muscle Tech is there products are a scam, but to make matters worse they are very very over priced.
To make a bottle of Cell Tech costs only $4, a bottle of Nitro Tech $7.50,Hydroxycut $4, CEE $6,Anator 70  maybe $7
If you notice they use almost all the same ingredients in alot of there products.

Thats a bold statement about Muscletech athletes.  They are getting paid from their contract, and the great "GetItOnNY" says that they sell their free products?

Muscletech would surely like to know about this...

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
Temper why dont you call Muscle Tech, and tell them, go ahead. The owner of Muscle Tech is Paul Gardener.
Temper call Paul up and say that his athletes are sellling the free supplements that he is giving them to stores and other people.I bet he wont give a rats ass. All Paul cares about is the $$$$ and if his athletes win or not.He doesnt care how they win ,just as long as they win.I am sure Paul knows his products are good enough to be used during a pre-contest diet for any pro show especially the Mr Olympia.Imagine the current Mr O using Cell Tech with 75 grams of sugar on his diet or even Nitro Tech which is only 70 % protein (serving size versus protein per scoop) while dieting .
I know most of the guys who are pro bodybuilders quite well, and the only supplements they use is a really clean Whey protein Isolate, or combination protein Milk Isolate, Egg, Whey Protein Isolate, Vitargo- Waxey Maze, BCAAS, and L-Glutamine, maybe some ephedra.Thats about it.They dont use NO-Xplode, Anator 70 ,Axis HT, Aplodan,or any of that other garbage.
They just stick to the basics, they wants things very clean, and plain.
For example most of them will take 40 grams of Whey protein Isolate 40 grams of Vitargo, before training, then do the same right after training.Another ratio used is 40 grams of Whey protein Isolate, and 100 grams of Vitargo right after training.

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 10:54:38 AM »
I think its genuine. Ive seen photographic evidence to show they use scientists in white coats with test tubes of liquids and microscopes, the buisness!

I think it must be such fun working for muscletech thinking of all these new things!

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 11:28:15 AM »
Temper why dont you call Muscle Tech, and tell them, go ahead. The owner of Muscle Tech is Paul Gardener.
Temper call Paul up and say that his athletes are sellling the free supplements that he is giving them to stores and other people.I bet he wont give a rats ass. All Paul cares about is the $$$$ and if his athletes win or not.He doesnt care how they win ,just as long as they win.I am sure Paul knows his products are good enough to be used during a pre-contest diet for any pro show especially the Mr Olympia.Imagine the current Mr O using Cell Tech with 75 grams of sugar on his diet or even Nitro Tech which is only 70 % protein (serving size versus protein per scoop) while dieting .
I know most of the guys who are pro bodybuilders quite well, and the only supplements they use is a really clean Whey protein Isolate, or combination protein Milk Isolate, Egg, Whey Protein Isolate, Vitargo- Waxey Maze, BCAAS, and L-Glutamine, maybe some ephedra.Thats about it.They dont use NO-Xplode, Anator 70 ,Axis HT, Aplodan,or any of that other garbage.
They just stick to the basics, they wants things very clean, and plain.
For example most of them will take 40 grams of Whey protein Isolate 40 grams of Vitargo, before training, then do the same right after training.Another ratio used is 40 grams of Whey protein Isolate, and 100 grams of Vitargo right after training.

Shut up fag.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 02:41:32 PM »
What a BS product

pinchharmonic

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 04:16:32 AM »
in for one

akers1021