Author Topic: the onlyme/Medford challenge  (Read 3304 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: the onlyme/Medford challenge
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2007, 09:33:09 PM »
hahahaahaha  ::)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2007, 05:35:46 PM »
You need to hit the weights as well, Med.

30 minute weight-training workout, with very short rests (45 seconds to 1 minute tops) between sets. High rep sets (20 to 30 reps) with moderate weight. Whenever possible, superset or even giant set.

yes youre right of course.  hit the weights today.  for a change.  felt good, after doing only cardio for two months
X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 06:02:14 PM »
yes youre right of course.  hit the weights today.  for a change.  felt good, after doing only cardio for two months

Debussey has been wondering about 1 thing Meddy: Why have you not lost weight? By staying fat, you lose in every way possible. By getting thing, you gain in every way possible.

Is your life not worth doing the best for yourself?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 06:13:49 PM »
I've lost ten pounds.  but it's only a start.  you are right, lean is best and I deserve the best.  thanks
X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 06:14:51 PM »
I've lost ten pounds.  but it's only a start.  you are right, lean is best and I deserve the best.  thanks

In all seriousness, at least that's a start, and you are honest about where you are and who you are.

Can't say the same for Keith, he's the biggest delusional bastard Ive seen.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2007, 06:22:37 PM »
yeah I know, he keeps posting pictures that are twenty years old.  Me, I just started my journey two months ago so I have a long long way to go

funny thing is now, I am getting into it.  I look forward to my workouts.  The car ride home from World's Gym, I was already planning what time I wanted to do cardio tommorow.  I used to have to force myself to go at first.  Now it's a treat to go
X

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2007, 06:25:21 PM »
yeah I know, he keeps posting pictures that are twenty years old.  Me, I just started my journey two months ago so I have a long long way to go

funny thing is now, I am getting into it.  I look forward to my workouts.  The car ride home from World's Gym, I was already planning what time I wanted to do cardio tommorow.  I used to have to force myself to go at first.  Now it's a treat to go

Stick with it this time, until you are skinny. Find some leverage, whatever it takes.

Having integrity towards oneself = ultra important.