Author Topic: the onlyme/Medford challenge  (Read 3291 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
the onlyme/Medford challenge
« on: December 28, 2007, 02:46:34 PM »
seriously for some reason you think you are in better shape than me?  Instead of being negative (all I have to do is compare pictures)  ::)

how about a weight loss challenge?  I started back at the gym in November.  I only do cardio, 40 minutes to an hour, and I try to go at least 5 times a week.  I take ECA for a fat burner, nothing else as a fat burner.

My plan is to lose weight nonstop.  I will be happy to post some pictures (new) in the spring.  I post my workouts in a log on the FBB board.  Results will be judged by pictures.  Six months is a reasonable time frame.  So are you up to working out, posting a log, and having a GetBig Challenge to see who can lose the most visable amount of weight by spring,

posting pictures and having votes to see who is The Biggest Loser.  Well I drop a challenge.  Are you up for it?
X

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: the onlyme/Medford challenge
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 02:51:57 PM »
seriously for some reason you think you are in better shape than me?  Instead of being negative (all I have to do is compare pictures)  ::)

how about a weight loss challenge?  I started back at the gym in November.  I only do cardio, 40 minutes to an hour, and I try to go at least 5 times a week.  I take ECA for a fat burner, nothing else as a fat burner.

My plan is to lose weight nonstop.  I will be happy to post some pictures (new) in the spring.  I post my workouts in a log on the FBB board.  Results will be judged by pictures.  Six months is a reasonable time frame.  So are you up to working out, posting a log, and having a GetBig Challenge to see who can lose the most visable amount of weight by spring,

posting pictures and having votes to see who is The Biggest Loser.  Well I drop a challenge.  Are you up for it?

Meddy, not only are you in better shape than "Keith", but you are also actually able to comprehend written material.

Do not except him to do anything except making claims that you hate him because you = jealous of him having "known" Stallone his "accomplishments".

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 02:55:22 PM »
Medford-

You may be in better shape, though still not anything to write home about because you still look like an overflowing sack of shit inside of a plastic bag.
At least Keith doesn't continuously make the lame posts you do. :-\

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 02:55:45 PM »
I'm actually going to the gym

I seriously plan to post progress pictures in six months.

If the only thing you have going for you is everything you did, say, before 1984, time for a lifestyle change
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »
Tough call...

Medford actually goes to the gym for two days, but then gets lazy and quits for two months while stuffing her face, then repeats the cycle.

Keith on the other hand discusses the possibility of him maybe considering exercising again with his many rich and famous fitness friends...  over pizza, beer, and ice cream, of course!
Ron: "I am lazy."

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 03:54:46 PM »
Medford, if you don't post any pictures now how are you going to call the pics in 6 months progress pictures?
E

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 03:56:47 PM »
Medford-

You may be in better shape, though still not anything to write home about because you still look like an overflowing sack of shit inside of a plastic bag.
At least Keith doesn't continuously make the lame posts you do. :-\

LOL to your avatar!
X

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 03:57:21 PM »
Homelyme is pathetic. Dude just sits there reminiscing on past memories all day acting like hes the only one on here that's ever done anything worth doing. So he's met a few movie stars? As if that makes his life anymore meaningful. Now he's a 40+ year old guy who repulses the shit out of people. Meltdown. upon further review this post is pointless as everyone knows this already... :-[

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2007, 04:02:08 PM »

Is this a visual challenge or weight (on a scale) challenge? Doesn't onlyme have a lot more to lose than you?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »
onlyme won't do it..instead he prefers to make fun of people that are somewhat in shape.. ::)
Here comes the money shot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2007, 04:03:28 PM »
onlyme won't do it..instead he prefers to make fun of people that are somewhat in shape.. ::)

wow, thats pretty sad!!!  :(
X

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2007, 04:05:57 PM »
This is a good and realistic challenge - there's no reason why Onlyme can't lose a significant amount of weight in a relatively short period of time - and I believe he'll do it too and prove the haters wrong. As for Medford, she will need to post some recent pics with details of weight/measurements and keep us infomred on a regular basis on what her progress is. Should be good if it happens.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2007, 04:06:32 PM »
Is this a visual challenge or weight (on a scale) challenge? Doesn't onlyme have a lot more to lose than you?

it should be a percentage of your weight

onlyme 500lb  X 10% would be 50lbs
Med 300lbs X 10% would be 30lbs  

and so on....
Here comes the money shot

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2007, 04:20:22 PM »
I'm not 300 lbs.  :)

Not even 200 lbs.  :D

but...when you are as short as I am, every pound extra looks bad.
X

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2007, 04:22:42 PM »
I'm not 300 lbs.  :)

Not even 200 lbs.  :D

That's okay...  onlyme hasn't seen 500 lbs since 1991!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2007, 04:25:40 PM »
yeah, I would think that he would like something like this

I have been going to the gym since November.  I think that six months from now would be a good time to post new pictures.
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2007, 04:41:02 PM »
Medford, I would LOVE to see your beautiful face.  :D

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2007, 04:42:16 PM »
you know, I should do a face shot.  but I am not up to having my face photoshopped in various places it should never be...
X

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2007, 07:29:33 PM »
you know, I should do a face shot.  but I am not up to having my face photoshopped in various places it should never be...

Blah!  :(

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2007, 07:31:16 PM »
Tough call...

Medford actually goes to the gym for two days, but then gets lazy and quits for two months while stuffing her face, then repeats the cycle.

Keith on the other hand discusses the possibility of him maybe considering exercising again with his many rich and famous fitness friends...  over pizza, beer, and ice cream, of course!

hahaha good call

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »

You need to hit the weights as well, Med.

30 minute weight-training workout, with very short rests (45 seconds to 1 minute tops) between sets. High rep sets (20 to 30 reps) with moderate weight. Whenever possible, superset or even giant set.
HAHA, RON.....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2007, 07:38:54 PM »
Meddy, put down the Newports and go to CVS and buy some bronkaid and folgers instant coffee!

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2007, 08:49:59 PM »
This is a joke?

Looking at medfords pics it is impossible to tell
if it is an old lady or man.

55y old woman perhaps?

This is Ricki Lake material

Goodrum, Medford, SF, Billyguns flashing pictures and arguing
on a BB forum who is in better shape.

Put them on chairs in a row on stage
Under a big sign "athletic and in shape" let the freakshow
and insults begin.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »
this thread's bloodtype is Rocky Road.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2007, 08:55:42 PM »
fantastic, a fatass being challenged to a weight loss contest by a slightly smaller fat ass.