Author Topic: CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?  (Read 10886 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: CARDIO ONLY or WEIGHTS ALSO with losing fat?
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2007, 11:13:00 AM »

i know what the fuck im talking about...im the only person here who has dieted like i have.

lol.

yup, there are no competitive bodybuilders on this site, just sknny/ fat kids like yourself who think they know everything, when the reality of it is they know nothing.

here's a question since you know so much, candizzle-

why do you still look like a bag of shit?

keep doing what you are doing, and sharing with everyone your expert advise.

we all need a good laugh once in a while.

b

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: December 29, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
BULLSHIT
I havent done cardio in 6 months and was 5.5% BF during the summer and am 6.5%BF now.
Diet and weight training is most important. Someone can DEFINATELY get LEAN without aerobic training.

I will bet you $1,000 right now that you can not take a picture of yourself today with your bodyfat at 6.5%, measursed using water displacement.  I am one of VERY few posters on this board that STAYS under 8% all year.  The ONLY way you are at 6.5% never doing cardio is is you weigh about 140-155 pounds.  Of course, you and I both know you aren't that lean (very few on here talk the talk and walk the walk). 

Don't call "bullshit" on someone who truely lives the lifestyle 24/7/365.  If you haven't done cardio in 6 months you:  1.  Don't care about your overall health, 2.  Aren't at 6.5% bodyfat, not if you have ANY appreciable muscle mass.  Of course, you may take a ton of gear for metabolism or are just a string bean, but either way, you aren't that lean at over 200 pounds and under 6 feet tall with no cardio.  Very few people stay that way all the time, especially someone not dedicated enough to do cardio year round.

More or less, in a round about way, you aren't me.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #127 on: December 29, 2007, 01:54:49 PM »
here is the little shit stain!!!

his current pics look like crap..
that was over a year ago..

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #128 on: December 29, 2007, 02:36:27 PM »
That's bullshit, cardio is basically just a tool to increase deficit. And little is gained by doing cardio in a fasted state.

i disagree.  in my opinion doing low intensity cardio first thing upon waking up in a fasted state will cause you to directly burn fat stores inside your body, as opposed to doing cardio after a meal full of carbs, in which case you will burn the carbs you just ate instead of body fat stores.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #129 on: December 29, 2007, 02:57:46 PM »
post a side chest shot, you fucking hating ass bitch.

i swear to god your the only guy that gets me fired up on this site...i really would fight you if you said anyof this shit in real life...

(yeah i know...MELTDOWN...i dont give a fuck..ill meltdown al over this fucking ####. hes a complete douchebag.)
u look very very good...keep going

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #130 on: December 29, 2007, 03:01:17 PM »
I will bet you $1,000 right now that you can not take a picture of yourself today with your bodyfat at 6.5%, measursed using water displacement.  I am one of VERY few posters on this board that STAYS under 8% all year.  The ONLY way you are at 6.5% never doing cardio is is you weigh about 140-155 pounds.  Of course, you and I both know you aren't that lean (very few on here talk the talk and walk the walk). 

Don't call "bullshit" on someone who truely lives the lifestyle 24/7/365.  If you haven't done cardio in 6 months you:  1.  Don't care about your overall health, 2.  Aren't at 6.5% bodyfat, not if you have ANY appreciable muscle mass.  Of course, you may take a ton of gear for metabolism or are just a string bean, but either way, you aren't that lean at over 200 pounds and under 6 feet tall with no cardio.  Very few people stay that way all the time, especially someone not dedicated enough to do cardio year round.

More or less, in a round about way, you aren't me.

Hi Adoins :D

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #131 on: December 29, 2007, 07:38:27 PM »
Hi Adoins :D

LMAO!

I sure as heck ain't Adonis, and I sure as hell pegged to to a HILT in my post. 

Does the truth hurt that badly?

I LIVE the LIFESTYLE, 24/7/365.  People like you talking about bodyfat levels of 6.5% "off season" are so full of shit it's oozing out of their ears.

You could make it a WEEK in my shoes, Devon. If you had to eat what I do, train like I do and make a living at the same time..you'd be toast in under a week.

You should respect those who you envy, Devon.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #132 on: December 29, 2007, 08:23:05 PM »
LMAO!

I sure as heck ain't Adonis, and I sure as hell pegged to to a HILT in my post. 

Does the truth hurt that badly?

I LIVE the LIFESTYLE, 24/7/365.  People like you talking about bodyfat levels of 6.5% "off season" are so full of shit it's oozing out of their ears.

You could make it a WEEK in my shoes, Devon. If you had to eat what I do, train like I do and make a living at the same time..you'd be toast in under a week.

You should respect those who you envy, Devon.

Well I do use 9pt caliper test not water displacement. I was 5.5% all summer and tested last month and am 6.5% and I have gained about 4 lbs.
I eat VERY clean and alot of clean food. My grocery bill is over $650 per month. Been drug free for 4 years. I spend over $200 month on supps. ( fish oil- Nordic brand, Multi species protein powder, Whey, Glut-peptides, ground flax seeds, ZMA)
And honestly I am predisposed to being lean.
If you have any more questions specifically on how I stay so lean then PM me as I walk the walk my friend.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: December 29, 2007, 08:37:00 PM »
u look very very good...keep going
thanks sevastase...your a cool cat; no matter what everybody else on this site says. i am pretty sure they are just jealous at the confidence of your self-assured european type of attitude.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #134 on: December 29, 2007, 08:59:34 PM »
thanks sevastase...your a cool cat; no matter what everybody else on this site says. i am pretty sure they are just jealous at the confidence of your self-assured european type of attitude.

yep, that must be it...we are all jealous of him  ::)
Here comes the money shot

joelocal

« Reply #135 on: December 29, 2007, 10:12:40 PM »

Hey, I'm not knocking the way you look, you obviously came a long way losing all that weight and overcoming a cocaine addiction is a great accomplishment at your age (unless thats what you used to lose the weight :-X). All I'm saying is you don't know WTF you're talking about!!

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: December 30, 2007, 07:31:14 AM »
Hey, I'm not knocking the way you look, you obviously came a long way losing all that weight and overcoming a cocaine addiction is a great accomplishment at your age (unless thats what you used to lose the weight :-X). All I'm saying is you don't know WTF you're talking about!!
all im saying is that i DO know what im talking about...and that my advice was SOLID.  i never claimd that my advice was 'easy to follow" or "a moderate, mainstream acceptable diet"...i only offered that it was the best and quickest way to fat loss while keeping muscle. which it is.  i could give a fuck less whether or not the guy has the will power to stay on it...i have no future vested in his success.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #137 on: December 30, 2007, 07:38:15 AM »
all im saying is that i DO know what im talking about...and that my advice was SOLID.  i never claimd that my advice was 'easy to follow" or "a moderate, mainstream acceptable diet"...i only offered that it was the best and quickest way to fat loss while keeping muscle. which it is.  i could give a fuck less whether or not the guy has the will power to stay on it...i have no future vested in his success.

have you /do you have the will power to apply your own "theories"?

why not show us the results..I am sure that you have practically applied your ideas haven't you?
Here comes the money shot