Author Topic: Marius Pudzianowski could beat up ANYONE including all the spike tv fighting sho  (Read 5470 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
this man is a one in a million freak, he is stronger and bigger than all but a handful of earth's humans, yet also quick and agile, has good cardio conditioning, is an experienced boxer, has been to jail, does cocain, and is a mean sonofabitch.
i think he would simply crush the bones of any of those MMA-cage-fighting-rollaroundwrithing on the floor guys, just tell him they were making Polish jokes and give him some coke, set him loose inthe cage and he would tear their limbs off.
discuss

mass 04

• Getbig V
who would win in a cage fight Marius or Scott Steiner?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
who would win in a cage fight Marius or Scott Steiner?
marius would absolutely shred this pussy into peices.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
marius would absolutely shred this pussy into peices.

Never seen the Steiner Recliner?  Youre delusional.

Jason

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
BJ Penn would make Marius tap out and than he would slap a cop for good measure.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
Oh boy...

::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
no one could submit marius NO ONE!!!! he would reduce them to a thin film

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
this man is a one in a million freak, he is stronger and bigger than all but a handful of earth's humans, yet also quick and agile, has good cardio conditioning, is an experienced boxer, has been to jail, does cocain, and is a mean sonofabitch.
i think he would simply crush the bones of any of those MMA-cage-fighting-rollaroundwrithing on the floor guys, just tell him they were making Polish jokes and give him some coke, set him loose inthe cage and he would tear their limbs off.
discuss

you think that just because of your avatar you can preach whatever garbage you like and no one will notice.... >:(

you are correct... :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
he would get knocked out by steven seagal
Z

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
Marius would first have to catch them before he could use his Strength, Either way it would be a Bloodbath
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
what about vince goodrum vs marius?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
what about vince goodrum vs marius?

You'll see an exact copy of vince goodrum in the toilet if marius would forget to flush.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
living through cartoons and animation again?

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
no one could submit marius NO ONE!!!! he would reduce them to a thin film

john matrix could take him....bennett too

cht868

• Getbig III
BJ Penn would make Marius tap out and than he would slap a cop for good measure.

lol...i dont think marius is going to cut down to 155 to fight bj penn, therefore marius wins!!!!

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
you hero Marius Pudzianowski is homosexual.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
you hero Marius Pudzianowski is homosexual.

how do you know that?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
discuss

You have weird (sexual) fantasies.  Not that there is anything wrong with that. :D

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
i think he would simply crush the bones of any of those MMA-cage-fighting-rollaroundwrithing on the floor guys, just tell him they were making Polish jokes and give him some coke cock , set him loose inthe cage and he would tear their limbs off.
discuss

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceaq9MwhH1s

watch at 5:40 ...

umm, errr...maybe such playfulness is accepted in polan....ok, he's gay. :-X

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceaq9MwhH1s

watch at 5:40 ...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!  John Matrix is right.  This guy is probably a master of the rear naked choke hold.  Gayer than waxing your eyebrows.
w

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
looks like i ruined the whole thread.

mass 04

• Getbig V
Steiner would waste Mariusz

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Kind of hard to take this guy serious now.  He has a big case of the Gay. :-X