Author Topic: Wrestler bitch slaps annoying reporter  (Read 2507 times)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Wrestler bitch slaps annoying reporter
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 10:22:48 PM »
That reporter wont recover.

Jason

joelocal

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 10:28:48 PM »
http://www.extremesportclips.com/video/1491/Wrestler-Hits-Reporter.html

;D

I remember seeing that. It was John Stossel from a 20/20 interview along time ago (maybe 15 years?) the wrestler hit him in the ear and he lost some of his hearing, I think he (Stossel) sued the crap out of him.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »
its not fake. and i will prove it be bitch slapping a little punk.  ::)
A

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 02:03:29 AM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.,,..,.brutal bitch slaps,  that question was in fact stupid and disrespectful...teh bitch deserved it

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 02:19:49 AM »
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.,,..,.brutal bitch slaps,  that question was in fact stupid and disrespectful...teh bitch deserved it

lmao...true, but i don't think the reporter was expecting that.

love it immensely. i'm not in the wwf business but i have had my fair share of arrogant little pencil neck reporters getting in my face exactly like that and i have to smile politely when i would absolutely love to do exactly what that wrestler did...except maybe with a clenched fist...and turn the hand over on impact...god damn, seen it before but it's still awesome to watch that.

ok, back to reality. i'm betting that reporter sued that guy for everything he owned. it saddens me to say this and i'd love it if someone could tell me otherwise, but i'm betting that wrestler never recovered... :(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 03:52:48 AM »
if it's the stossel clip then the wrestler died a few years later of drug related causes.  hope this helps someone.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 03:59:24 AM »
That reporter wont recover.

Jason

Cowards deserve to be slapped. I slapped one in June 2006 and I had to go to court for that. I would do it again and again and again, because it's the right thing to do.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 04:07:11 AM »

Cowards deserve to be slapped. I slapped one in June 2006 and I had to go to court for that. I would do it again and again and again, because it's the right thing to do.

Translation: I'm a 145 pound, pale, ugly weakling with thick glasses and floodwater pants living in mom's basement and living my daydreams of being a tough hero on internet boards. Thanks for confirming.... ;)

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 04:12:48 AM »
Translation: I'm a 145 pound, pale, ugly weakling with thick glasses and floodwater pants living in mom's basement and living my daydreams of being a tough hero on internet boards. Thanks for confirming.... ;)

Translation: I'm trying to be popular on getbig with making a sorry ass post like this while thinking it's funny.

I pity you, 'affeman' . Did I hit a nerve with this keyboard ninja or what?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 04:16:58 AM »

are you sure?   ::)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 04:18:01 AM »
I pity you, 'affeman' . Did I hit a nerve with this keyboard ninja or what?

What is a keyboard ninja?? ???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 04:20:05 AM »
What is a keyboard ninja?? ???

Something like this:

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 04:20:55 AM »

FrenchFrie

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 05:57:56 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schults

Assault on John Stossel

On December 28, 1984, Schults' encounter with Stossel happened while Stossel was backstage at Madison Square Garden doing a story about professional wrestling's secrets. During an interview Stossel told Schults that he thought pro wrestling was fake and Schults' response was to slap Stossel twice, knocking him to the floor each time. The attack, which attracted a large amount of media coverage, was later aired on national television (as well as appearing on websites such as YouTube and Break.com during the early 2000s) including ABC News which reported that the network had received more than 1,000 calls from viewers inquiring about Mr. Stossel's health.

Marvin Kohn, a deputy commissioner at the New York State Athletic Commission, had been present at the arena during the incident and immediately suspended Schultz for his actions. Although called by Commissioner Jose Torres to come to a hearing before the Commission, Kohn later reported that Schultz had written letter to the commission admitting "that he had acted improperly and apologized both to the commission and to Mr. Stossel" and further stated "I intend the commission to know that I did not intend to hurt John Stossel. I apologize to the commission and to John Stossel."

Stossel later claimed he was unaware of Schultz apology and would pursue his action in court although commented he would be "less likely to sue" if the aftereffects of his injury disappeared. [7] However, Stossel eventually filed a lawsuit against the World Wrestling Federation, and settled out of court for $400,000.

Although he has consistently maintained that World Wrestling Federation officials told him to hit Stossel, Schultz was fired. Many industry insiders believe, it was not because of his actions against Stossel, rather, Schults was fired for challenging Mr. T to a fight backstage at a WWF show at Madison Square Garden. [8]

[edit] Later career and retirement

He wrestled for a time after this, returning to Memphis and competed internationally in Japan and Canada but this was short lived and he retired from professional wrestling soon after.

Moving to Connecticut, he opened a successful bail bond business and made a career as a professional bounty hunter. Pursuing criminals as far as Egypt and Puerto Rico, he has arrested around 1,700 fugitives and worked with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Drug Enforcement Agency and various police departments for over 15 years. Schultz eventually became engaged to Carole Rubinstein, who he went on and married. [9]

Schults briefly reappeared in the spotlight in the early 1990s when Vince McMahon was accused of illegally distributing anabolic steroids. Although Hulk Hogan was considered to be the prosecution's major witness, Schults was one of several former WWF wrestlers called to testify against McMahon at the trial although McMahon would eventually be acquitted of all charges against him. [10]

[edit] Recent years

During the early 2000s, Schultz began becoming involved in wrestling discussing the possibility of his being inducted into Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame in November 2003 [11] and, the following month, attended the Fan Slam Convention in Totowa, New Jersey on December 6, 2003. [12] During the event he participated in a Q&A panel which included Ted DiBiase, Virgil, Gary Michael Capetta, Chief Jay Strongbow and The Missing Link. [13]

In October 2006, Schultz was honored along with J.J. Dillon and Missy Hyatt at a dinner banquet hosted by the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and attended by former WWF wrestlers from the 1970s and 80s. [14] During the event, he would participate on a Q&A panel discussing the PWHOF and taking questions from audience members as well as conducted a "shoot interview" with RF Video. As part of their agreement, RF Video donated $500 in his name to the PWHF Building Fund and later presenting a check to PWHF President Tony Vellano. [15]

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 07:11:54 AM »
the funny thing here is that the reporter was actually correct. the matches are fake.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 07:13:36 AM »
I smack the shit out of women
$

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 08:05:49 AM »

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 08:06:37 AM »

Yawn.  That clip is more than 20 years old.  Try to keep up....  ::)

still funny though..