Author Topic: Arnold jr. & Ripitupbaby!  (Read 13785 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Arnold jr. & Ripitupbaby!
« on: December 29, 2007, 04:41:51 PM »
This has been mentioned in another thread, but it undoubtedly deserves a thread of its own...glorious and triumphant events like this do not happen all that often.

Today was the day that the clash of pure invincible occurred. What could I be talking about?

Today was the day that Arnold jr. & Ripitupbaby trained at Arnold jr's. home gym. Perhaps the most significant event since "Daddy" Arnold himself came to the U.S.!

It was a bit difficult to get in a good training session due to the crowed of fans, but we managed to find a way.

Seriously, all in all, a very good day and a good time.

To those who are Arnold jr. and/or Ripitupbaby haters, you can not contain or stop Champions!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Arnold jr. & Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 04:45:30 PM »
I trained with Lee Haney today. I am guessing you and I will be posting about the same number of pictures of our workouts.
E

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 04:53:11 PM »
I trained with Lee Haney today. I am guessing you and I will be posting about the same number of pictures of our workouts.
That'll be up to Rip since she was the one that has the pics. BTW, Lee actually comes and trains at my gym every now and then...his daughter goes to school here where I live, so when he comes to town to see her, he trains at my gym.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »
That'll be up to Rip since she was the one that has the pics. BTW, Lee actually comes and trains at my gym every now and then...his daughter goes to school here where I live, so when he comes to town to see her, he trains at my gym.

Well, I didn't actually train with him today. I happen to think he was a good rolemodel/BBer and the name just came up. My point was that without pics the thread was kind of pointless.
E

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 05:05:20 PM »
Well, I didn't actually train with him today. I happen to think he was a good rolemodel/BBer and the name just came up. My point was that without pics the thread was kind of pointless.
I guess I don't really see how that has anything to do with anything.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 05:14:04 PM »
I guess I don't really see how that has anything to do with anything.

See, I think you two worked out together. I am pretty sure you wouldn't lie about it. But there are a lot of people who post here that are skeptical by nature. If you start a thread like this, without pics, whats to stop a guy like Candizzle from starting a thread stating that he worked out with say, Squadfather? Or Melvin Goodrum from starting a thread saying he worked out with Goatboy? I'm just fucking around, hope you had fun.
E

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 05:24:27 PM »
Cool I kind of agree pics would make it better.  I bet Rip may post a few.  Im sure the local newspaper probally covered it.  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 05:54:43 PM »
See, I think you two worked out together. I am pretty sure you wouldn't lie about it. But there are a lot of people who post here that are skeptical by nature. If you start a thread like this, without pics, whats to stop a guy like Candizzle from starting a thread stating that he worked out with say, Squadfather? Or Melvin Goodrum from starting a thread saying he worked out with Goatboy? I'm just fucking around, hope you had fun.
Cool I kind of agree pics would make it better.  I bet Rip may post a few.  Im sure the local newspaper probally covered it.  ;D

It's no secret that I try to remain private and under my screen name on this board...only a few have seen pics, a few more have met me in person. If Rip wants to post those pics...there's only a couple...and if she can talk me into revealing myself, then you'll all see them.

L2H, you know you and I are cool, so if she wants to send them to you then that's cool!

...and yes, full media coverage...there should be a full blown article and photo layout in the upcoming issue of "Bullshit Weekly."

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 06:16:22 PM »
X

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 06:49:07 PM »

I disagree...just knowing such an event occured should be all the reward you need.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 07:15:30 PM »
PICS
OR
DIDNT
HAPPEN

PS: Did you help rip with squats? You know..the usual help :)

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 07:43:26 PM »
Why does everybody insist on pics for everything?? Maybe Rip and A Jr are like me and an unnamed male on this site. They do stuff together like workout, hang out, go to dinner etc...but don't take a bunch of pics to post to prove they did it...JEEZE!!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 09:23:54 PM »
Why does everybody insist on pics for everything?? Maybe Rip and A Jr are like me and an unnamed male on this site. They do stuff together like workout, hang out, go to dinner etc...but don't take a bunch of pics to post to prove they did it...JEEZE!!!
Thankyou...a voice of reason!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 07:30:23 AM »

Your missing the point, we dont need proof to believe they did it, we believe them.  We were just hoping to maybe see the pictures of the get together cause that would be cool to see, thats all.  People like pictures it makes it more fun to share that way.

But I can understand if they dont want to and thats totally fine too.

And something tells me Rip and AJ are NOT like you and the "unnamed male on this site"

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 08:52:14 AM »
pics or didnt happen

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 12:04:37 PM »
Hahaha  it happened alright.  It was legendary.   ;D

In all seriousness, AJ is a really great guy, he's super cool and we had fun.  His gym is SWEET and I am very jealous. 

We actually trained different body parts...he did back, my hubby did arms, and I did a chest workout. 
Mine was sort of a modified shirt workout, so AJ got to see me struggle with 225 trying to get the bar to touch my chest, which I can't do yet.  I got it down to about a 2-board height (3 inches) and did a couple of semi-decent sets of two.  AJ was doing a back workout in between laughing at watching me, and while I didn't catch much of it, I did see 5 plates moving on the bent-over t-bar with relative ease.   

Another highlight for me was when AJ introduced me to "Kevin" from the MD Board, who was quite surprised to meet me.  We reminisced (and I laughed my ass off) about the stupid 500-word article submission drama on the MD Board, and Kevin asked me if I had any pull at MD to get him re-instated on the board.   ::)

I did get pics of the big event, but they were on my crappy cell phone camera. I'm sending them to AJ (and Luv), and it's all up to him.  Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the newspaper and magazine coverage.   :D

AJ, thanks and see you at the Arnold in a couple months!

:)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 12:42:00 PM »

In all seriousness, AJ is a really great guy, he's super cool and we had fun.  His gym is SWEET and I am very jealous. 

We actually trained different body parts...he did back, my hubby did arms, and I did a chest workout. 
Mine was sort of a modified shirt workout, so AJ got to see me struggle with 225 trying to get the bar to touch my chest, which I can't do yet.  I got it down to about a 2-board height (3 inches) and did a couple of semi-decent sets of two.  AJ was doing a back workout in between laughing at watching me, and while I didn't catch much of it, I did see 5 plates moving on the bent-over t-bar with relative ease.   

Another highlight for me was when AJ introduced me to "Kevin" from the MD Board, who was quite surprised to meet me.  We reminisced (and I laughed my ass off) about the stupid 500-word article submission drama on the MD Board, and Kevin asked me if I had any pull at MD to get him re-instated on the board.   ::)

I did get pics of the big event, but they were on my crappy cell phone camera. I'm sending them to AJ (and Luv), and it's all up to him.  Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the newspaper and magazine coverage.   :D

Cool sounds like you guys had a nice time  :)  Im sure the 5 plate rows were just AJ warming up  ;D

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 03:02:11 PM »

haha, you guys meeting Kevin was definitely a highlight, lol! He seemed a bit taken back IMO!

...actually, rip's bench is no joke...she'll get what she needs by the time her contest comes I'm sure.

Cool sounds like you guys had a nice time  :)  Im sure the 5 plate rows were just AJ warming up  ;D
Yeah, I didn't ant to show off and put 8plates on and have rip stand on top of the plates...no need in being a tool, lol! Seriously, 5 plates is not too bad, but 6 can be pretty tough...it's amazing what just 45 extra lbs can do!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 03:05:14 PM »
haha, you guys meeting Kevin was definitely a highlight, lol! He seemed a bit taken back IMO!

Hey Arnold can you tall Kevin that I said GFYS please? ;D
E

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 03:08:51 PM »
Hey Arnold can you tall Kevin that I said GFYS please? ;D
hahaha, that's right, you two did enjoy a bit of a "loving" relationship on the MD board, lol!

I'll relay the message!

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »

Unfortunately, we've seen yours.  :-[

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 06:58:20 AM »
Nice. I don't need pics. I've trained with you.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 02:38:32 PM »
Nice. I don't need pics. I've trained with you.
That's right, you've witnessed my majestic allure!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 05:59:11 PM »
That's right, you've witnessed my majestic allure!

& you were blessed with my constant rambling.  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 06:03:11 PM »
& you were blessed with my constant rambling.  ;D

When you and I train together there will be pics(if you are cool with it). I don't see any reason to not put up a couple.
E