Author Topic: Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007  (Read 13661 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007
« on: December 29, 2007, 07:24:11 PM »
I know if flex wanted to come back and compete in IFBB shows again he would be top 3 at the Mr O again.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Flex Wheeler Pics Dec 28th 2007
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 07:26:11 PM »
love those fake doors

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 07:30:39 PM »
Not hating but besides the arms, there's nothing impressive about that physique.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »
looks like shit. That right there just goes to show you he was all drugs.
Team Yates

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »
Yeah but he's all natural ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 07:38:45 PM »
what's with those arms?

they look kind of soft but massive. like they're bloated with something?

he obviously knows they're an asset because he's always wearing shirts like that one (little sister's t), but i'm sincerely curious as to if those arms are genuine or not. hey, can you blame me with all the valvolino type fuckwits running around?

i remember, out of every single pro i ever saw, i always thought ken's arms looked the best. big round full muscle bellies with small joints is hard to beat. looked like he had basket balls in those limbs. ;D

i doubt ken will come back. he would be sorely tempted but, as he alluded to at the o, when you have blatantly corrupt judging denying competitors who had made so many sacrifices only to get ripped off, why would he put his body and organs through all that abuse again?

i really can see why he gets pissed at this and i admire him for it (in fact, my respect for flex shot up big time when i saw him calling bs at the show). if more guys in the industry had the balls to stand up like flex did, we probably wouldn't be seeing this shit. let's see what transpires at the arnold...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 07:39:01 PM »
good arms....
A

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 07:41:19 PM »
Not hating but besides the arms, there's nothing impressive about that physique.

bump

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 07:42:49 PM »
looks like shit. That right there just goes to show you he was all drugs.

he looks far better than you ever dreamed you could look like you pasty little pommy wanker.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 08:05:57 PM »

pure - potent - grug-free ............ lmao
are you delusional?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 08:09:46 PM »
pure - potent - grug-free ............ lmao

They forgot- "Kidney free".  :-\

Seriously, the fucking nerve....
HAHA, RON.....

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 08:10:07 PM »
he looks far better than you ever dreamed you could look like you pasty little pommy wanker.

Nope, Flex was nothing but drugs. He didn't even like or enjoy lifting weights.

Plus, Flex is bald, uneducated, has kidney disease, and possibly more unknown health issues due to years of drug abuse.
Team Yates

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 08:39:15 PM »
Nope, Flex was nothing but drugs. He didn't even like or enjoy lifting weights.

Plus, Flex is bald, uneducated, has kidney disease, and possibly more unknown health issues due to years of drug abuse.
that shit isnt true. when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade...whether it be from diet, to weight training, to dialing in for a show...flex was a complete mastermind. now i will give it to you that flex wasnt the most dedicated when it came to being "hardcore" and in the lifestyle year round....but he didnt have to be. he was one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2007, 08:40:41 PM »
. when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade...whether it be from diet, to weight training, to dialing in for a show...flex was a complete mastermind.

That = horseshit from a to z.

Read his book.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »
That = horseshit from a to z.

Read his book.

i agree, it was with the help of drugs....... mastermind, lmao
are you delusional?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2007, 08:50:03 PM »
that shit isnt true. when it comes to knowing the tricks of the trade...whether it be from diet, to weight training, to dialing in for a show...flex was a complete mastermind. now i will give it to you that flex wasnt the most dedicated when it came to being "hardcore" and in the lifestyle year round....but he didnt have to be. he was one of the most genetically gifted bodybuilders of all time.

if this picture is what good genetics is,,,then fuck genetics like you say it in america suits it
loads of drugs,,loads of lies,,gentle looking physiqe that had no power to it and no true strength to it,,it was illusion at its best that held no candle when was deflated of high doses and products,,when decided to do the o less drugs aka no duretics,...you saw where he ended up,,there is no bodybuilder with out drugs not amatuer and not professional as of 1960
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
what should a natural be taking in your estimation to be able rule the world?

I don't plan on wearing a shirt this summer  :)
Here comes the money shot

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2007, 08:59:54 PM »
naturals are alwys on oxandrolone winstrol test prop and and many other short esters,,thats competetive naturals,,the higher level ones are on gh and insulin on regulr basis too

eveyrday naturals that dont compete are on test and dianabol or test and eq  or test and halo,,test is the base culprite for a natural since it is....natural

there are no bodies that worth second look at even at your local gymnazium that are natural or even clean to that matter,,they all hormonized to some degree,,usually constant use of hormones for years
fallen angel

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2007, 09:02:05 PM »
naturals are alwys on oxandrolone winstrol test prop and and many other short esters,,thats competetive naturals,,the higher level ones are on gh and insulin on regulr basis too

eveyrday naturals that dont compete are on test and dianabol or test and eq  or test and halo,,test is the base culprite for a natural since it is....natural

there are no bodies that worth second look at even at your local gymnazium that are natural or even clean to that matter,,they all hormonized to some degree,,usually constant use of hormones for years

ummm..I was expecting something like Vitargo + Whey + Creatine + EAA + Beta Alanine

I haven't taken any supplements in 3 months..I haven't lost any size but I am feeling weaker
Here comes the money shot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2007, 09:02:28 PM »
Flex will NEVER take off his shirt without being on a lot of hormones. All he has now is oil bags for "arms".

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2007, 09:02:40 PM »
i love how the key board warriors, who haven't dieted for so much as mr kindergarton, are commenting on how easy it was for flex to shred for contests. classic...

btw, gh 15, how many pro contests have you won? where did you place at the olympia or arnold classic???....

oh shit, that's right, you have not even competed in either and are likely to not even be a pro bber...but, hey at least you're the main drug info guy at getbig.com... ::)

no doubt your mom can't stop boasting about you to all her friends.

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2007, 09:05:55 PM »
Wheeler's an odd sort, his Jesus-freakery and all.

However, the all-drugs-or-not-all-drugs argument is tired and tiresome. There can be no level playing field, ya do what ya can.

Drugs or no drugs, Wheeler looked like an ant. To me, looking at a human being and thinking Jesus H. Christ! is the true essence of bodybuilding. It's a circus, it's an illusion. We all know men were never meant to look like that in the real world, so to get into a debate about the rights or wrongs of megadosing or dosing at all, it's foolish.

Time people quit equating BB (as distinct from simple weight training) with being a health or fitness freak. That's just marketing for the uninitiated, unwary supps customer.

How you get there ain't the issue, it's what you look like on that stage, be it the Olympia, the amateur NABBA, or the rinkydink show in your hometown.

People poked fun at Michael Johnson's running style. He still crossed that line before they did.

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2007, 09:08:57 PM »
Wheeler's an odd sort, his Jesus-freakery and all.

However, the all-drugs-or-not-all-drugs argument is tired and tiresome. There can be no level playing field, ya do what ya can.

Drugs or no drugs, Wheeler looked like an ant. To me, looking at a human being and thinking Jesus H. Christ! is the true essence of bodybuilding. It's a circus, it's an illusion. We all know human beings were never meant to look like that in the real world, so to get into a debate about the rights or wrongs of megadosing or dosing at all, it's foolish.

Time everyone quote equating it with being a health or fitness freak. That's just marketing for the uninitiated, unwary supps customer.

How you get there ain't the issue, it's what you look like on that stage, be it the Olympia, the amateur NABBA, or the rinkydink show in your hometown.

People poked fun at Michael Johnson's running style. He still crossed that line before they did.

TNBT
Whatever happened to "pillowtalk"? You guys were going to take over the world.

FWIW, Flex should be punched right in the eye if he is using on someone elses kidney. >:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2007, 09:12:06 PM »

FWIW, Flex should be punched right in the eye if he is using on someone elses kidney. >:(

Hey there Chaos. How's shit out in the California sun? Freezing here, literally.

Pillowtalk I got a mail from recently. He's still floating between England and Portugal, he's on a clean-living kick right now.

As for Wheeler abusing a donor kidney, I dunno if that's true, but he'll be fucked for it in the press. You heard of a soccer player named George Best? He drank his way through two livers  ::)

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2007, 09:13:49 PM »

just taking a look at his face and physique, the guy is maybe using a bit of hrt at best.