Author Topic: Who should get the next 205 title shot?  (Read 2572 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Who should get the next 205 title shot?
« on: December 29, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »
Machida if you ask me. How long is the UFC going to fuck the guy over?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Who should get the next 205 title shot?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 09:17:04 PM »
205 is stacked. Griffin, Machida, Liddel, Jardine, my boy Rashad :D
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »
rashad sucks.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 09:18:11 PM »
205 is stacked. Griffin, Machida, Liddel, Jardine, my boy Rashad :D

hahaha, I didn't know there were Rashad fans out there. I hate that ape.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 09:18:51 PM »
get chuck against rampage as soon as possible before he gets to old. everyone wanna see them fight. last time fight finished too quickly.

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 09:20:09 PM »
I have liked him forever. He lives by me, so that is one reason. He is boring, but no one ever seems to hurt him. He will get s a few real tests in 2008 for sure.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:21:05 PM »
get chuck against rampage as soon as possible before he gets to old. everyone wanna see them fight. last time fight finished too quickly.

That's probably what will happen. But I'm honestly getting kind of tired of seeing the same 3 or 4 guys fight for the belt in every division. MMA needs some new young guys to step up and assert their spots as contenders.

I have liked him forever. He lives by me, so that is one reason. He is boring, but no one ever seems to hurt him. He will get s a few real tests in 2008 for sure.

Ahh yeah, I forgot he was from up near there.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 04:15:58 AM »
RACIST
!

BigPopa

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 08:14:09 AM »
Danielson, if you live by that fucker, give him a message for me.  Tell him there is a guy that would live to fight his dumb country ass.  I can't stand that fucker.  I train with a well known UFC fighter in Indianapolis that has told me we could make it happen.  I am not a bad ass by any means but I could drop down to 205 and beat the shit out of the monkey any day of the week.  He is by far the worst fighter I have ever seen....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 08:35:51 AM »
Danielson, if you live by that fucker, give him a message for me.  Tell him there is a guy that would live to fight his dumb country ass.  I can't stand that fucker.  I train with a well known UFC fighter in Indianapolis that has told me we could make it happen.  I am not a bad ass by any means but I could drop down to 205 and beat the shit out of the monkey any day of the week.  He is by far the worst fighter I have ever seen....

hahahahahahahahah! Oh man, another Bluto cage fighting machine, eh? What a dork.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 08:50:16 AM »

You sound really tough. I have never actually seen the guy, but even if I did I wouldn't want him to get hurt.
E

BigPopa

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 09:46:29 AM »
I train with this guy about once a month just for something different than the normal day in the gym.  Plus it is great cardio.  I am not a bad ass but I would just want to see if he is really that tough or he is just as big of a pussy that he looks like on TV...Oh yeah, did I say that I can't stand that fucker.  Who knows, maybe I would get my ass handed to me but damn it would be fun just knock the shit out of him once....

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »
I train with this guy about once a month just for something different than the normal day in the gym.  Plus it is great cardio.  I am not a bad ass but I would just want to see if he is really that tough or he is just as big of a pussy that he looks like on TV...Oh yeah, did I say that I can't stand that fucker.  Who knows, maybe I would get my ass handed to me but damn it would be fun just knock the shit out of him once....

Practicing fighting 12 times a year is more than ample time to prepare for fighting a world class fighter. I'll see if I can set it up for you, but don't hurt the guy.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 09:50:58 AM »
hahaha, I love these internet cage fighting badasses. Guys willing to fight Kimbo, other guys claiming to be able to knock the shit out of a guy who's undefeated in the UFC. I'm sure there's some moron on here that's willing to claim they can beat up Fedor and/or sub him.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 09:52:09 AM »
fedor will get ko'ed soon enough
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 10:08:02 AM »
fedor will get ko'ed soon enough

Would it really matter? No one wins every fight in their career. It will happen eventually. And I'm sure you'll be there to say you never thought he was good and that he sucked like the fanboy attention whore you are.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 12:15:24 PM »
Would it really matter? No one wins every fight in their career. It will happen eventually. And I'm sure you'll be there to say you never thought he was good and that he sucked like the fanboy attention whore you are.  ::)

yeah it matters. why would i say he never was good? i speak the truth always. so i would say he was great.
Z

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 01:04:41 PM »
Who's a bigger fanboy than you, ugly?
!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 01:38:31 PM »
i see the next few this way:

winner of a Liddell/Machida  will get the winner of Rampage/Griffin

LittleRob

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 04:43:07 PM »
The winner of chuck/machida will get the winner of Forest/Rampage....... I think chuck will want to go after jardine here pretty quik. IMO. Since he likes to avenge loses.  Machida is good but is pretty new to being a favorite in Dana's eyes in getting a title fight. Plus with so many other good fighters out there in the 205 division. What makes any one better than anyone they all lose and win. And i think the only one excited about the forest rampage fight is Dana. Chucks laste three fights have been crappy. Well except saturdays it was a good fight but not anything cool. I think the should let the fans decide who they want the champions to fight once a year or something.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2007, 06:14:32 PM »
chuck will never beat rampage. never happen never will. chuck is to scared because he will get KTFO again. ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2007, 06:20:20 PM »
Chuck-Rampage will sell the most tickets. This is still a business. Chuck can lose again and he will still get that fight.
E

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 07:07:39 PM »

Chucks looking at one more big fight before he gets his title shot, and if he wins that, then we can see him lose again.  You're just mad because you were so convinced Chuck would beat Rampage last time that you actually posted a thread calling me out and ended up being wrong like usual.  I really don't want to see Chuck vs. Page again right off the bat.  I would rather see him fight one or two of the newer guys, but, most likely he will end up fighting Lyoto, with the winner of that fight getting the winner of Page/Griffin.  Machida would most likely win a boring decision because like Chuck, he is a counter striker, except he is a little bit more precise and picks his shots a little bit better, and is rarely in harms way, plus he is a southpaw.  Then you have Rashad and Thiago Silva both still undefeated, you would think they would be right up there as well, I think they should just fight each other and get that over with.  Then you have Jardine who's coming off his big win over Liddell but a loss before that (Alexander), I think him and maybe Jason Lambert (he is coming off that TKO of Babalu) could be interesting and might add a bit of clarity to the 205lb div.  Then you have Tito and Shogun being rumored to be fighting each other as well.  Which leaves Houston Alexander and Soko at the back of that pack both coming off losses, but still near the back end of the top.  Just my opinion, but I do see at least two of these match-ups happening soon.
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 07:12:14 PM »
I still like chucks chances against page in a rematch

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 01:20:45 AM »
I still like chucks chances against page in a rematch

I don't like his chances in the fight that will set up that fight, reguardless of who it is.
Predictions
 40/61