Author Topic: Mr. Getbig III?  (Read 28838 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Mr. Getbig III?
« Reply #75 on: December 31, 2007, 08:48:37 AM »
Is this your idea of psyching somebody out? ;D

You won't win because nobody likes you, because nobody is going to believe your "2 year natural" bullshit, and because your face is fucking ugly.
it's not a who's nicer contest dummy . It's a bb contest ...they might not like me but they will love the physique I'll present... ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 31, 2007, 09:11:47 AM »

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #77 on: December 31, 2007, 09:17:42 AM »

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #78 on: December 31, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
how old are u ?...you complain a lot about age...

i am 18
and i complain because it's not a teenage competition,actually i'm going to compete against guys who train alot longer than me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 31, 2007, 10:42:34 AM »
i am 18
and i complain because it's not a teenage competition,actually i'm going to compete against guys who train alot longer than me
here's 2... 18 year olds

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #80 on: December 31, 2007, 12:09:35 PM »
well we already established I'd smoke your ass in a bb contest...so that being said : I enter to win mr getbig 3...u enrter to make top 5...nuff said. The difference between u and me is that I know I can't loose and u know u can't win.

haha you fugging fagggggot

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #81 on: December 31, 2007, 12:10:23 PM »
here's 2... 18 year olds

all drugs you dumbazz

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 31, 2007, 12:10:48 PM »
here's 2... 18 year olds

Second dude is 18?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 31, 2007, 12:12:40 PM »
all drugs you dumbazz
Why don't you try all the drugs in the world see where it gets u  :D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #84 on: December 31, 2007, 12:15:23 PM »
Why don't you try all the drugs in the world see where it gets u  :D

::)
you would love to see that

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2007, 12:48:21 PM »
THIS...

is what a 100% natural bodybuilding physique looks like after 1 1/2 training:

The scary thing is...I'm getting better. I never paid much attention to dieting before; now I'm eating right and getting lean.

☠ Order of Nephilim

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2008, 12:17:46 PM »
well we already established I'd smoke your ass in a bb contest...so that being said : I enter to win mr getbig 3...u enrter to make top 5...nuff said. The difference between u and me is that I know I can't loose and u know u can't win.

No offense, but you talk a lot of junk for someone that looks like a piece of hammered shit.  You obtained that physique with the assistance of drugs????  You must have some of the worst genetics on the board.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2008, 12:39:09 PM »
No offense, but you talk a lot of junk for someone that looks like a piece of hammered shit.  You obtained that physique with the assistance of drugs????  You must have some of the worst genetics on the board.

bump
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 01, 2008, 12:43:18 PM »

quoted for truth.

(he has been said that 10000000000000 times and will never understand it though)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #89 on: January 01, 2008, 01:07:45 PM »
THIS...

is what a 100% natural bodybuilding physique looks like after 1 1/2 training:

The scary thing is...I'm getting better. I never paid much attention to dieting before; now I'm eating right and getting lean.

Epic combo of Bruce Lee's size and Bolo Yeung's condition

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 01, 2008, 01:11:02 PM »
Epic combo of Bruce Lee's size and Bolo Yeung's condition

LOL

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 01, 2008, 01:27:00 PM »
I am superclean in those shots . I look like that wityhout anything...even fatburners...just eating clean...now : This fall , I will be entering to win Mr Get big 3 ...I'll take it seriously , and I'll prepare acordingly. Remember this guy since you will be one of the nutlickers whowill be p[aying me compliments....go clean for 3 years and If u beat this shot than I'll say u got beter genetics than me. If not : STFU CUMBREATH. U DIG ?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #92 on: January 01, 2008, 01:33:47 PM »
I am superclean in those shots . I look like that wityhout anything...even fatburners...just eating clean...now : This fall , I will be entering to win Mr Get big 3 ...I'll take it seriously , and I'll prepare acordingly. Remember this #### since you will be one of the nutlickers whowill be p[aying me compliments....go clean for 3 years and If u beat this shot than I'll say u got beter genetics than me. If not : STFU CUMBREATH. U DIG ?

And we're all supposed to believe you?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 01, 2008, 01:42:43 PM »
And we're all supposed to believe you?
u don'thave to but that's the truth even if it would bother u...hate all u want but thats how I look clean squeaky clean just a bit of clean food , once we add drugs in the equation  we talk a whole diff ball game....the second guy up in those photos , with the back double bicep shot beat me in the junior nationals in 95....u figure it out....I fuck around a lot because it's fun but all the people making fun don't realize that I look better than the shittalkers even clean for a couple of years at 185...it's just the haterade in them talking , in reality they wish they would be able to mantain or even attain a phisique such as mine clean, or naturally...;)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 01, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »
u don'thave to but that's the truth even if it would bother u...hate all u want but thats how I look clean squeaky clean just a bit of clean food , once we add drugs in the equation  we talk a whole diff ball game....the second guy up in those photos , with the back double bicep shot beat me in the junior nationals in 95....u figure it out....I fuck around a lot because it's fun but all the people making fun don't realize that I look better than the shittalkers even clean for a couple of years at 185...it's just the haterade in them talking , in reality they wish they would be able to mantain or even attain a phisique such as mine clean, or naturally...;)

word?

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 01, 2008, 01:59:00 PM »
Is there a skinny-fat division ?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 01, 2008, 02:04:09 PM »
Jason Pegg....  a fat pizza delivery boy...an overweight 28 yo who doubles his bodyweight in bench with a shirt ( I do it without a shirt but hey...we all know u are a fat weak bitch ) , squats 800 with a slingshot suit and claims all natural status  ::)

speaking of u claiming u are natural....here's a quote of yours : " Blockhead, can you ask him what he thinks about insulin for a strength athlete or powerlifter" ....u curious about drugs or what ?

u are fat, dumb , and talk waaaaaaaay too much....keep quiet pizza boy....

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: January 01, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »
I am superclean in those shots . I look like that wityhout anything...even fatburners...just eating clean...now : This fall , I will be entering to win Mr Get big 3 ...I'll take it seriously , and I'll prepare acordingly. Remember this #### since you will be one of the nutlickers whowill be p[aying me compliments....go clean for 3 years and If u beat this shot than I'll say u got beter genetics than me. If not : STFU CUMBREATH. U DIG ?

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 01, 2008, 03:15:44 PM »
Jason Pegg....  a fat pizza delivery boy...an overweight 28 yo who doubles his bodyweight in bench with a shirt ( I do it without a shirt but hey...we all know u are a fat weak bitch ) , squats 800 with a slingshot suit and claims all natural status  ::)

speaking of u claiming u are natural....here's a quote of yours : " Blockhead, can you ask him what he thinks about insulin for a strength athlete or powerlifter" ....u curious about drugs or what ?

u are fat, dumb , and talk waaaaaaaay too much....keep quiet pizza boy....

Sorry you have to take 2g of test a week to look like shit and be weak as piss.  Id hate myself too.

Jason

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #99 on: January 01, 2008, 03:48:23 PM »
j

Do you attribute this to your participation here on Getbig?  To your posting your pictures and receiving criticism from that? 

No, actually.

I doubt most of the people criticising me have a more pleasing physique.

I certainly wouldn't want to be them.

I bet most are downright ugly.

It's more about getting over that long period of bodybuilding in which you aren't sure if you're making gains.

Morale is low during that period, since you're not sure if you're wasting time.

I was a skinny, nonathletic type before.

Now that I look in the mirror and see actual progress, I feel much more motivated to build on that even more.

If you saw the equipment I use, and the way I train, you would all laugh.

I use 3 weights period. A 35, a 20, a 15, some little foam hand held weights, and lastly a pair of grippers.

I wasn't doing situps or ab work before, because of laziness. I'm going to start.

☠ Order of Nephilim