Author Topic: Concerning Ron Paul; one question I have long wanted to pose to him...  (Read 1510 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Why was he so quick to vote to impeach Clinton yet never even considered it with Bush and Cheney.

Bush and Cheney are guilty of high crimes, violations of constitional law and many other things; Clinton lied about getting a blow job.

Why won't you vote to impeach Buch and Cheney Dr. Paul?
I hate the State.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Concerning Ron Paul; one question I have long wanted to pose to him...
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 06:38:07 AM »
Why was he so quick to vote to impeach Clinton yet never even considered it with Bush and Cheney.

Bush and Cheney are guilty of high crimes, violations of constitional law and many other things; Clinton lied about getting a blow job.

Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob in the Oral Oval Office. He was impeached committing purjury.

If Bush and Cheney are guilty of high crimes why haven't the Democrats charged them? They lack the balls perhaps?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 06:42:45 AM »
Clinton was not impeached for getting a blowjob in the Oral Oval Office. He was impeached committing purjury.

If Bush and Cheney are guilty of high crimes why haven't the Democrats charged them? They lack the balls perhaps?

I guess; everyone is terrified of Darth Cheney...
I hate the State.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 07:25:38 AM »

Clinton was impeached b/c of several allegations including perjury.  None of the allegations came through in the trial.  Consequently, Clinton was not convicted of perjury at the trial.

Ozark

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 08:04:41 AM »
Clinton was impeached b/c of several allegations including perjury.  None of the allegations came through in the trial.  Consequently, Clinton was not convicted of perjury at the trial.

Nice try lib,  but as was pointed out, Clinton was impeached for committing perjury.

Bill Clinton also lost his law license for 5 years

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/LAW/06/30/clinton.disbarment.02/

and

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton

Disbarment

"In a separate case, Clinton was disbarred from his Arkansas law license for five years and ordered to pay $25,000 in fines to that state's bar officials.[120] The agreement came on the condition that Whitewater prosecutors would not pursue federal perjury charges against him.[121] In October 2001, Clinton was suspended by the Supreme Court and, facing disbarment from the high court as well, Clinton resigned from the Supreme Court bar in November"

Vote for Ron Paul

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 08:23:04 AM »
if you impeach Bush, you inherit President Cheney, and special VP Rudy Guiliani.

This in effect, gives Rudy (a mayor who was warned about towers coming down and refused to buy firefighters working radios) some credibility and real experience.

Since we all know things wouldn't be much different under Pres. Cheney, an impeachment would matter naught.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 08:32:26 AM »

Oh this is a tough one.  It's because he didn't commit a high crime or misdemeanor. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 06:31:45 PM »
Oh this is a tough one.  It's because he didn't commit a high crime or misdemeanor. 

He did; he lied about WMD and sent thousands of men to their deaths directly and indirectly tens of thousands of Iraqis; he has blood on his hands.
I hate the State.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 09:30:22 PM »
He did; he lied about WMD and sent thousands of men to their deaths directly and indirectly tens of thousands of Iraqis; he has blood on his hands.

You can't prove that.

Unless you or anyone else can provide ABSOLUTE proof that he knew the intelligence we (and our allies) had was crap but sent them anyway you have nothing.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 10:12:41 PM »
You can't prove that.

Unless you or anyone else can provide ABSOLUTE proof that he knew the intelligence we (and our allies) had was crap but sent them anyway you have nothing.

So Bush and Cheney made an honest mistake, huh?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »
guys, the goals of the bush preseidency were to get iraqi/caspian oil and put bases there.

His admin wrote it down in 2000.

Why are any of you surprised that this is precisely what happened?

We elected him in 2000, and re-elected him in 2004 (barring the Ohio election theft).
So it was kinda "our bad".

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 01:48:12 AM »

there's been a vote to impeach Bush and Cheney???  Huh??? What happened to the superior intelect :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 01:51:56 AM »
They lack the balls perhaps?

exactly... They lacked the balls during Iran/contra and they're still the same balless girls today...  Give the republicans any reason and they'll pounce to kill.  The Dems are all softy feely, it's not good for the country BS.  Fuck Dems... Godless douchbags.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 01:59:14 AM »
guys, the goals of the bush preseidency were to get iraqi/caspian oil and put bases there.

His admin wrote it down in 2000.

Why are any of you surprised that this is precisely what happened?

We elected him in 2000, and re-elected him in 2004 (barring the Ohio election theft).
So it was kinda "our bad".
You forgot florida, there were major issues there yet again.  What did the dems do?  Oh we're sorry, so sorry, didn't mean to get in your way...  Please by all mean steal the goddamned fucking election, here have a sucker and a brownie and a slice of apple pie... don't hurt me,... don't hurt me...  waaaa... waaaaa....  my pussy hurts..... I got sand in my clit... waaaaa waaaaaaaaaa.......  Fuck the goddamned peace of shit dems, they deserve shit nothing for being fucking pussy ass peices of fucking shit...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 02:02:05 AM »
I hearby call for the complete extermination of all dems... That's right, we should just kill them all.  Fire up the ovens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 02:26:12 AM »
I hearby call for the complete extermination of all dems... That's right, we should just kill them all.  Fire up the ovens!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have mutated into a troll.
I hate the State.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 07:08:03 AM »
So Bush and Cheney made an honest mistake, huh?

I think that based on the intel they had they made the best decision possible.

I can't prove otherwise so speculating is a waste of time.

If evidence comes out that proves that they did know and deployed troops anyway then my opinion will change.