Author Topic: I have sinned....  (Read 5761 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: I have sinned....
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 09:25:41 AM »

maybe i'm thinking of something different, is this the 99% ground turkey that tastes like paper?  how do u prepare it?

It's by a company called "Perdue." All it says is "lean ground turkey" on the front. I just prepare it how it is and add pepper. I think it taste good :)

Actually, what I been doing is cooking 2-3 egg whites in the pan and throwing the ground turkey and rice in there to make sort of an omellete! Taste pretty good.
X

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 09:30:12 AM »
Well, on the food contents label, the ground turkey I buy, says that it has 24 grams of protein for every 4 oz. Is chicken about the same?

I don't do the measurements in ounces - in the UK it is calculated per 100g. I think there's about 27/28g of protein per 100g of turkey but in chicken there's 32g per 100g. I know there's not much in it and actually turkey is cheaper as well so overall it might work out to about the same if you bring cost into it.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 09:32:37 AM »
I don't do the measurements in ounces - in the UK it is calculated per 100g. I think there's about 27/28g of protein per 100g of turkey but in chicken there's 32g per 100g. I know there's not much in it and actually turkey is cheaper as well so overall it might work out to about the same if you bring cost into it.

I think I got so sick of eating chicken my whole life, I needed a change :)
X

joelocal

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 09:39:38 AM »
     I notice you didn't disagree that the ground Turkey tastes like ass.

Didn't know I was supposed to respond to that........but, the way she prepares it, it tastes great but we don't use the 99% stuff, it is too dry. I don't have it everyday only about 2-3 days per week, on other days we'll have chicken and lean beef, my main source of veggies is brocolli but mostly edimame.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 09:40:22 AM »
I think I got so sick of eating chicken my whole life, I needed a change :)

Yeah I know what you mean - I sporadically go back to eating turkey every now and again - usually when money is tight but all it takes is a trip to KFC or Nandos and I'm back on the chicken.

joelocal

« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2007, 09:45:27 AM »
Yeah I know what you mean - I sporadically go back to eating turkey every now and again - usually when money is tight but all it takes is a trip to KFC or Nandos and I'm back on the chicken.

Sams or Cosco and stock up for the net 2 weeks or month. It saves money in the long run.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2007, 09:55:06 AM »
Sams or Cosco and stock up for the net 2 weeks or month. It saves money in the long run.

That's what i do with chicken - I know a butcher in town and he gives me a whole box of chicken breast fillets in bulk - I get about 60 for $60. Not sure if that's good in the States but here in the UK it is.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 10:36:24 AM »
i dont eat slaughtered animals and have never sinned

joelocal

« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 11:09:14 AM »
and have never sinned

You're gay right?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2007, 05:54:42 PM »
You're gay right?

ok guy since when is being gay a sin

joelocal

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2007, 10:32:32 PM »
ok #### since when is being gay a sin

Lev 18:22-THOU SHALT NOT LIE WITH MANKIND, AS WITH WOMANKIND: IT IS ABOMINATION.
    Lev 18:22-"'DO NOT LIE WITH A MAN AS ONE LIES WITH A WOMAN; THAT IS DETESTABLE ." (NIV)
    Lev 20:13-"'IF A MAN LIES WITH A MAN AS ONE LIES WITH A WOMAN, BOTH OF THEM HAVE DONE WHAT IS DETESTABLE. THEY MUST BE PUT TO DEATH; THEIR BLOOD WILL BE ON THEIR OWN HEADS."  (NIV)

This was just the beginning, there's ALOT more.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2007, 10:35:45 PM »
ok #### since when is being gay a sin

It was one of the plagues.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2007, 10:38:12 PM »
Lev 18:22-THOU SHALT NOT LIE WITH MANKIND, AS WITH WOMANKIND: IT IS ABOMINATION.
    Lev 18:22-"'DO NOT LIE WITH A MAN AS ONE LIES WITH A WOMAN; THAT IS DETESTABLE ." (NIV)
    Lev 20:13-"'IF A MAN LIES WITH A MAN AS ONE LIES WITH A WOMAN, BOTH OF THEM HAVE DONE WHAT IS DETESTABLE. THEY MUST BE PUT TO DEATH; THEIR BLOOD WILL BE ON THEIR OWN HEADS."  (NIV)

So you think gay people should be put to death, joemo?
follow the arrows

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2007, 10:39:24 PM »

God Hates Shrimp

Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, mussels, all these are an abomination before the Lord, just as gays are an abomination. All Christians should join the crusade against Long John Silver's and Red Lobster. Yea, even Popeye's shall be cleansed. The name of Bubba shall be anathema. Stop the unbelievers from destroying the sanctity of our restaurants.

Leviticus 11:9-12 says:
9 These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10 And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11 They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12 Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.

Deuteronomy 14:9-10 says:
9 These ye shall eat of all that are in the waters: all that have fins and scales shall ye eat:
10 And whatsoever hath not fins and scales ye may not eat; it is unclean unto you.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2007, 10:42:20 PM »
Bro you don't know sinning until you drive around in a hummer throwing beer cans out the window and licking ice cream off the nutz of Hide himself...

Ask me who has done this and i will tell you that the rumor is Alex23 himself...If it seems like their is no way he would do this, then just look at all the hide threads and see how this fat mother fucker hangs from Hides balls...Weiiiiiiiiirrrrr rrrrrrrrddddddddddddoooo oooooooooooo. And creepy to boot...

joelocal

« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2007, 10:54:08 PM »
So you think gay people should be put to death, joemo?

Of course not......but dude, he asked the question, I just answered.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2007, 11:21:14 PM »
Of course not......but dude, he asked the question, I just answered.

is it because you are a recovering drug addict, reformed adulterer that you're filled with guilt and living the life of sin?  what sins are you doing these days?  just because you're filled with sin don't transfer it to me.  there is no sin in my religion.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 12:06:07 AM »
is it because you are a recovering drug addict, reformed adulterer that you're filled with guilt and living the life of sin?  what sins are you doing these days?  just because you're filled with sin don't transfer it to me.  there is no sin in my religion.

the selfish push sins on to others...In most cases, they don't understand that they are being selfish...

joelocal

« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 12:16:43 AM »

Did I strike a nerve? I'm 17 years clean, so I don't consider myself recovering anymore. I have NEVER commited adultry and like EVERYONE on the face of this planet....I sin everyday. Again, you asked, I answered. I don't know what your "religion" is nor do I know who your "god" is.

Again, your point was?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 12:22:37 AM »
Did I strike a nerve? I'm 17 years clean, so I don't consider myself recovering anymore. I have NEVER commited adultry and like EVERYONE on the face of this planet....I sin everyday. Again, you asked, I answered. I know what your "religion" is nor do I know who your "god" is.

Again, your point was?

good for you bro....17 years is a long fucking time....Keep doing what your doing...And if i bust your ass on here and seemly seem like i'm posting while fucked up, know that its probably true and i only wish i could walk the earth sober 24/7/365 and not give a damn(however when i say wish, i really mean high on opiate like products without the addiction)...

However you kick ass...But thats the last time i will ever say that...It is the new year don't ya know ;D

joelocal

« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 12:35:07 AM »
good for you bro....17 years is a long fucking time....Keep doing what your doing...And if i bust your ass on here and seemly seem like i'm posting while fucked up, know that its probably true and i only wish i could walk the earth sober 24/7/365 and not give a damn(however when i say wish, i really mean high on opiate like products without the addiction)...

However you kick ass...But thats the last time i will ever say that...It is the new year don't ya know ;D

Thanks, but dude, there is no reason why you can't be clean, unless you don't want too, I knew I wanted too, but it took me at least 3 times falling off before I siad enough was enough, it isn't easy, but you have to WANT to do it.

Happy New Year :)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 12:38:14 AM »
This thread has been highjacked... :-\
I hate the State.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 12:38:51 AM »
I ate meat for the 1st time in 12 years and puked.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 12:52:56 AM »
I ate meat for the 1st time in 12 years and puked.

That happend to Alex13 and he said the mistake he made was eating the meat instead of just not giggling the balls...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 01:23:50 AM »
Seeing how this is New Year's Eve and all I have violated my diet.

I had a 454 gram steak with a jack potato, loaded with cream, butter and cheese. Prior to that I have a whole wheat roll with butter.

I am about to sipp and consume a home made shake, one scoop labrada 5 blend, an apple, oats, raisins, a banana and yogurt....

I'm going to feel like shit tommorow... :-\

I am a sinner.
lol man my bday is late november and i havent been back on a stready diet since then...the holidays blow for diets