Author Topic: Fatal Batch On Insulin?  (Read 2833 times)

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
Re: Fatal Batch On Insulin?
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2007, 02:20:01 PM »
if the avg male life span is say 74 and most of the guys competeing are in their mid 30's and lets say the overuse of "everything" takes off 30 years then most of these guys in their prime have only a decade of life left. And who is to say what the quality of that life will be, seems sad if u ask me. Just my opinion

Ronnie Coleman is 43, and I would say its a safe bet he starting using insulin around 97 since he took his size to a new level the year of his first O victory. Then he should be dead in 2 yrs?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 02:44:01 PM »
Ronnie Coleman is 43, and I would say its a safe bet he starting using insulin around 97 since he took his size to a new level the year of his first O victory. Then he should be dead in 2 yrs?

He will not live to be an old man.
Ron: "I am lazy."

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 03:35:21 PM »
IMO insulin is not worth it. You don't want to become a diabetic. That shit is fuck up.
A

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 03:39:35 PM »
IMO insulin is not worth it. You don't want to become a diabetic. That shit is fuck up.
but i bet you fuck without a condom girls that you know u shouldnt, you drink like a asshole and do drugs
just shut the fuck up

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 03:58:11 PM »
but i bet you fuck without a condom girls that you know u shouldnt, you drink like a asshole and do drugs
just shut the fuck up
no, i always got a condom( alright  i pack 2  :-[), i drink just to buzz, i never get drunk, and i am drug-free. i have control and will power. What the fuck is wrong with people now a days? No self control. :-\
A

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2007, 04:15:34 PM »
no one should ever do insulin. If you need insulin to get big, you just weren't made to be big!
I wouldn't ever recommend anyone use insulin but it's just another hormone endogenously produced in the body. It's neither good or evil intrinsically. This is not a black and white issue IMO. It depends on how it's used like with all things. Some insulin use by a bodybuilder might even be healthy in some very specific instances. Why would GH, steroid, thyroid, stimulant, etc use be acceptable but not insulin?

One thing's for certain, taking insulin is a hell of lot more "natural" than popping d-bol and shooting tren.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2007, 04:18:23 PM »
Not insulin....there is no need for it, I've already givin reasons why it shouldn't be used, unless someone doesn't care about the long term effects or the longevity of their health, then go for, but for vanities sake it isn't worth it, plus most competitors who don't use it look 10 X's better
For which chemicals is there a "need for"? List the drugs you find acceptable.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 04:19:20 PM »

He will not live to be an old man.

who is to say he wont live to be 90. you just never know. genetics play a large role in everything
irongearco.com

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 04:19:34 PM »

bingo

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2007, 04:21:11 PM »
I wouldn't ever recommend anyone use insulin but it's just another hormone endogenously produced in the body. It's neither good or evil intrinsically. This is not a black and white issue IMO. It depends on how it's used like with all things. Some insulin use by a bodybuilder might even be healthy in some very specific instances. Why would GH, steroid, thyroid, stimulant, etc use be acceptable but not insulin?

One thing's for certain, taking insulin is a hell of lot more "natural" than popping d-bol and shooting tren.

not saying the other hormones are better or worse, just talking about insulin right now, but you make some good points

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2007, 04:31:01 PM »
From what I've read, insulin use will shave 20 years off your life in most cases.

Is this true or false?  Perhaps it's because diabetics use it and don't live as long (although you can escape type II diabetes, but not type I).

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2007, 04:34:58 PM »
From what I've read, insulin use will shave 20 years off your life in most cases.

Is this true or false?  Perhaps it's because diabetics use it and don't live as long (although you can escape type II diabetes, but not type I).
Where did you read that? 20 years? Diabetes and bodybuilding use of insulin are two different things.

Diabetics die due to high blood sugar wrecking havoc on all tissues, primarily, not the insulin itself. Consider this: a diabetic is replacing what can't be produced by the body. Why don't they live as long? It's not easy to keep the blood sugar in perfect range at all times. That's why strict, frequent monitoring of BG is so important to avoid the damage diabetes can cause.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2007, 05:18:16 PM »
Where did you read that? 20 years? Diabetes and bodybuilding use of insulin are two different things.

Diabetics die due to high blood sugar wrecking havoc on all tissues, primarily, not the insulin itself. Consider this: a diabetic is replacing what can't be produced by the body. Why don't they live as long? It's not easy to keep the blood sugar in perfect range at all times. That's why strict, frequent monitoring of BG is so important to avoid the damage diabetes can cause.

One of the nutrition books I have in the bathroom.  As soon as this chicken salad digests and I have to make a trip, I'll look for it.  The quote was actually something like "Insulin users live 20 years less than average." so I don't know if it meant bodybuilders, or type I diabetics.  I couldn't believe diabetics live that many less years, so I asked here to see if anyone knew actual numbers.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2007, 05:31:55 PM »
One of the nutrition books I have in the bathroom.  As soon as this chicken salad digests and I have to make a trip, I'll look for it.  The quote was actually something like "Insulin users live 20 years less than average." so I don't know if it meant bodybuilders, or type I diabetics.  I couldn't believe diabetics live that many less years, so I asked here to see if anyone knew actual numbers.
Yeah I'm sure it's Type 1 diabetics. I don't know how much shorter lifespans they have nowadays but I know they live longer and longer today and it's due to better control of blood sugar. Better insulin preparations and more blood glucose monitoring. High blood sugar kills.

How this translates into a bodybuilder who cycles insulin and never actually has high BG, well it doesn't directly. There is the theory (or fact some would say) that insulin ages cells. But even without exogenous insulin a bodybuilder will have sky high insulin from all the eating and other drugs (especially the GH).

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2007, 05:34:46 PM »

Is this true or false? 

True.

While you can't put numbers to it, like "20 years" or whatever, since individual genetics vary, insulin plays a role in the aging process. Why do you think calorie restriction is the only proven way to extend lifespan?  If follows that jamming the body with extra insulin would have a negative effect on lifespan and long-term health.

http://www.brown.edu/Administration/News_Bureau/2003-04/03-149.html

Ron: "I am lazy."