Author Topic: question for gh15  (Read 1070 times)

LATS

• Getbig IV
question for gh15
« on: December 31, 2007, 02:56:26 PM »
    gh15, you have stated that you are positive tha the usa will ease up on the steroid laws in the nexy 5-10 years,, i dont know if i believe that but can you aswer something for me ? 1) how do you know this and what info may you have heard and 2) with all the negative press surrounding the issue, how would the goverment get around this knowing that most people believe that steroids are somehow "evil".. the u.s. public would be angered and most politicians do not want to lose the "soccer mom" vote..

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: question for gh15
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2007, 03:07:17 PM »
yess,,,,,,my frend,,,,,,i am not jus gh15 drug delaer,,,,,im gh15 super drug deallr,,,,god of butt needle,,,,,i kno evretbning,,,,,5 10 yeras you wont have tio worry about drugs my frend,,,,,the reptiles wil be our masters an we wil worhsipp them,,,,,,,on yur nees suking retiles dick,,,,,ok,,,,ok,,,,,i tell yu evrythei9jng,,,,,everyhethbnijgn,,,,,,ok,,,,frend,,,,,,i tell yu the trthfd,,,,,,,,,
HAHA, RON.....

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
yess,,,,,,my frend,,,,,,i am not jus gh15 drug delaer,,,,,im gh15 super drug deallr,,,,god of butt needle,,,,,i kno evretbning,,,,,5 10 yeras you wont have tio worry about drugs my frend,,,,,the reptiles wil be our masters an we wil worhsipp them,,,,,,,on yur nees suking retiles dick,,,,,ok,,,,ok,,,,,i tell yu evrythei9jng,,,,,everyhethbnijgn,,,,,,ok,,,,frend,,,,,,i tell yu the trthfd,,,,,,,,,

Not enough commas.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2007, 03:10:00 PM »

lol classic ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2007, 03:22:00 PM »
    gh15, you have stated that you are positive tha the usa will ease up on the steroid laws in the nexy 5-10 years,, i dont know if i believe that but can you aswer something for me ? 1) how do you know this and what info may you have heard and 2) with all the negative press surrounding the issue, how would the goverment get around this knowing that most people believe that steroids are somehow "evil".. the u.s. public would be angered and most politicians do not want to lose the "soccer mom" vote..

For as hard and as fast as the media-controlled public opinion is heading in the exact opposite direction of what gh15 is suggesting, I think it's fair to say he's full of shit.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 03:24:27 PM »
My impression of gh15:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chinease,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2007, 03:42:31 PM »
My impression of gh15:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,chinease,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hey twiggy...did he ever get back to you with stack that will build up your chest?
Here comes the money shot

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2007, 03:47:29 PM »

For as hard and as fast as the media-controlled public opinion is heading in the exact opposite direction of what gh15 is suggesting, I think it's fair to say he's full of shit.
I'm with gh15 but the reason I see for easing up on the law is the anti-aging and HRT movement. It has gained too much momentum and people will not be ready to give up their beloved testosterone and GH. Currently prescriptions of these hormones for anti-aging and performance enhancement is in fact illegal yet clinics still feel they can do business and new ones spring up despite the heat.

Check out this one for example, a doc from musclemayhem opened up his own practice. What is the impression one gets when visiting this page, who is he catering to? Someone who lost his testicles in an accident? Check the picture of the bodybuilder and the word performance in the text.

https://www.centerforihap.com/

When stuff like this is accepted fully, "new legitimate uses" will be found for the hormones and it will be even easier for bodybuilders to score juice.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
hey twiggy...did he ever get back to you with stack that will build up your chest?

Never.  And the thread I posted on here about what gear I should use got deleted.  >:(
Bodybuilding Pro.com

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2007, 04:40:56 PM »

:D :D :D thie best!  :D :D :D
i liked that
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2007, 04:46:41 PM »
I'm with gh15 but the reason I see for easing up on the law is the anti-aging and HRT movement. It has gained too much momentum and people will not be ready to give up their beloved testosterone and GH. Currently prescriptions of these hormones for anti-aging and performance enhancement is in fact illegal yet clinics still feel they can do business and new ones spring up despite the heat.

Check out this one for example, a doc from musclemayhem opened up his own practice. What is the impression one gets when visiting this page, who is he catering to? Someone who lost his testicles in an accident? Check the picture of the bodybuilder and the word performance in the text.

https://www.centerforihap.com/

When stuff like this is accepted fully, "new legitimate uses" will be found for the hormones and it will be even easier for bodybuilders to score juice.

whay isnt this guy on the ed radio show? hes ahouls have his own segment
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2007, 04:53:34 PM »

i said 5-7 years not 10,,and it has to do with politics and money ,,it has to do with what stands behind the major sport leages in usa,,again its not going to be as easy to get hormones as buns but it will be limited avialability per month,,same as bronkaid and ofcourse it will be a period of review of each product released to public use,,but it will have the approach of : when we let it be uncontrolled there will be less demand and less exitment over this and law of nature will work as in only the ones who really need it for high level sports or health reasons will use it,,

when you let a teenager have sex and not hide from her the big secret and dont control her and act all conservative about her,,she will keep her virginity and wont be a whore,,this is the approach that will be accepted by the usa goverment,,same appriach turky has and russia has and ukrainw has and greece has ,,and many many more
fallen angel

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »
 i hear ya gh but, they still have to sell it to the public.. and most politician do not have the balls to address it.. i do believe that the major sports leagues will put pressure on the gov to let some things slide a bit sothey do not loose their business... people may not want "steroids" in the games but, the thought of less competitive games is not what they want either..