Author Topic: Will AD Cherry place top 10 in the 08' Arnold Classic??  (Read 4002 times)

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Will AD Cherry place top 10 in the 08' Arnold Classic??
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 07:47:49 AM »
Nope

cherrybody

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 10:31:16 PM »
Im going out on a limb and say yes
That's a decent front double bicep. I plan to be much harder and have more lines and striations. That pic was from 06 Nats I took second got the gyno fixed soon after.I plan on focusing on chest and legs hopefully they improve enough to "qualify" for some of your guy's expectations!Top 10 would be great if judging goes according to the mass opinion but one of these days my type of physique will prevail I have no desire to be so big I cant wipe my own ass and I want a look that's desireable. I have a 7 year old son and we are best friends so I have to be adjile and mobile to keep up with him. No matter what happens my pro debut was at the arnold, I'd imagine that puts me in a small group of names ,not that it matters. Well it matters to me and that's 1 big reason why i compete. By the way just from being on the list for the arnold my recognition is growing like wild fire!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 11:10:03 PM »
That's a decent front double bicep. I plan to be much harder and have more lines and striations. That pic was from 06 Nats I took second got the gyno fixed soon after.I plan on focusing on chest and legs hopefully they improve enough to "qualify" for some of your guy's expectations!Top 10 would be great if judging goes according to the mass opinion but one of these days my type of physique will prevail I have no desire to be so big I cant wipe my own ass and I want a look that's desireable. I have a 7 year old son and we are best friends so I have to be adjile and mobile to keep up with him. No matter what happens my pro debut was at the arnold, I'd imagine that puts me in a small group of names ,not that it matters. Well it matters to me and that's 1 big reason why i compete. By the way just from being on the list for the arnold my recognition is growing like wild fire!!!
congrats on the pro status bro

how are you planning on getting your pec back up to par with the other one??

by the way I think you look incredible--great lines and small waist, its just that one pec that bothers me-------if you can fix it even as much as Freemen fixed his I think you have a chance at a good carreer

just dont ruin your lines by trying to get to big too fast like some new pros do.

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 12:08:16 AM »

AD, you're a true inspiration.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 12:13:34 AM »

Your a class act bro!

Good luck at the Arnold.

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »
Your a class act bro!

Good luck at the Arnold.

AD is the future of the new IFBB.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 12:19:38 AM »
AD is the future of the new IFBB.

physiques like his soon will be rewarded.

Especially with all this steroid nonsense in the news.......Attainable, athletic, asthetically pleasing physiques like AD will become whats wanted  and whats rewarded in bodybuilding.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 12:55:17 AM »
He needs to add at least 20-30lbs of lean gut mass to place well.

Alex A

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Alex Azarian
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 06:08:07 AM »
Mad Props To A.D. For wasting no time and getting out here to battle!  And he will battle!

Of course placings are out of our hands and can be very missleading, especially at a show like this.  Many times the difference between first and fifth is hardly noticable or very controversial. 

All he can do is show up full, hard, and dry. And Im sure he will. From what I know of him, he loves to compete and doesnt give up.  Look at his contest resume.   

I feel bad i never had a chance to personally congratulate him for an awesome showing at the nationals. He represented  California  because he was the only competitor that brought home gold.  Great job bro, you looked great and nailed it! and got rewarded. That is what is supposed to happen. 

www.prepbyalex.com
national contender

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 06:33:47 AM »
Good luck AD! Remember that on any given Sundae, the Cherry is on top!

Editors Note: Quite possibly the gayest thing ever said on Getbig
BigNationRadio.com

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 10:37:14 AM »
he looks grate by himself , but lets see him on a line up with other top pros?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »
Mad Props To A.D. For wasting no time and getting out here to battle!  And he will battle!

Of course placings are out of our hands and can be very missleading, especially at a show like this.  Many times the difference between first and fifth is hardly noticable or very controversial. 

All he can do is show up full, hard, and dry. And Im sure he will. From what I know of him, he loves to compete and doesnt give up.  Look at his contest resume.   

I feel bad i never had a chance to personally congratulate him for an awesome showing at the nationals. He represented  California  because he was the only competitor that brought home gold.  Great job bro, you looked great and nailed it! and got rewarded. That is what is supposed to happen. 

Very very true bro.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »
Good luck AD! Remember that on any given Sundae, the Cherry is on top!

Editors Note: Quite possibly the gayest thing ever said on Getbig

If you think thats gay you must have never seen anything post by leafy bug or bluto. :)