Author Topic: pm question answered  (Read 1057 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered
« on: January 01, 2008, 07:37:40 AM »
Hi gh15,

in the Jap arrested thread I asked you a question that you may have missed. I was wondering, if you would be willing to elaborate on it:

laugh as much as you want but the ifbb is smart ,,,they kicked milos and priest at the right time ,,manion is quite a genious if you ask gh15

gh15, by mentioning Lee Priest in this context of drug dealing, you are implying that the reasons for the IFBB disapproving his reinstatement were not the obvious ones discussed here (badmouthing, PDI)!?

Thanks,
Franz

nah,,priest is too pussy to deal anything,,reason priest got kicked out is because he got no respect to his own soul,,he cursed and laughed and humiliated officials of ifbb the organixzation who made him ,,he made fun of people there under his real fuckin name!,,he spitted at the ifbb face 10s of times,,how long can ifbb sit quiet? priest havent even placed top 4-5 o more EVER ,,who did he think he was? yes he was topo competitor but he talked very bad about ifbb and went to another organization STILL TALKING BAD ABOUT IFBB,,he sw the grass there is ywllow because no money....and wanted to come back all through it curssing and LAUGHIN at the ifbb that made him a name to begin with

would you let him back in fast like nothing happened? let him suffer some and grow up,,they do the right thing,,
milos is just a in one word D R U G S and bring heat where ever he goes same as palumbo but to the 10th degree cause milos got mouth
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »

its over GimmickH15   ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 07:40:27 AM »
your pictures get better yet the head still fucked  ;)
fallen angel

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 07:41:32 AM »
nah,,priest is too pussy to deal anything,,reason priest got kicked out is because he got no respect to his own soul,,he cursed and laughed and humiliated officials of ifbb the organixzation who made him ,,he made fun of people there under his real fuckin name!,,he spitted at the ifbb face 10s of times,,how long can ifbb sit quiet? priest havent even placed top 4-5 o more EVER ,,who did he think he was? yes he was topo competitor but he talked very bad about ifbb and went to another organization STILL TALKING BAD ABOUT IFBB,,he sw the grass there is ywllow because no money....and wanted to come back all through it curssing and LAUGHIN at the ifbb that made him a name to begin with

would you let him back in fast like nothing happened? let him suffer some and grow up,,they do the right thing,,
milos is just a in one word D R U G S and bring heat where ever he goes same as palumbo but to the 10th degree cause milos got mouth

milos takes drugs, never

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 08:02:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure gh15 is Nasser.  8)

Jussup

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 09:15:39 AM »
I asked Dennis James face to face during a recent seminar if he knows who gh15 is or if he can at least tell me, if he is a pro or not.
Dennis' answer was: "I really don't know.... He is just an asshole."

cht868

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 09:24:22 AM »
I asked Dennis James face to face during a recent seminar if he knows who gh15 is or if he can at least tell me, if he is a pro or not.
Dennis' answer was: "I really don't know.... He is just an asshole."

so he's saying its himself then?