Author Topic: leftovers  (Read 1267 times)

StillTippin

• Getbig III
leftovers
« on: January 01, 2008, 10:19:30 AM »
At the end of my cycle I'm going to have 6cc of sust 250 left over in a multi-use vial.  I'm considering a couple options of what to do with it.  For my next cycle, which will be my second one, I am planning to use 1g TE/wk, 400mg deca/wk and 40mg dbol ed for the first 4 - 6 weeks.  So the question is could I front load that sust in the first two weeks of my next cycle or would that be a little much?  The faster acting esters should give me a kick at the start right? 
If that turns out to be the right thing to do, how long can I store a multi use vial that has been punctured and what would be the best way to store it?  Just keep it out of the light in a dry, room temp place or is there something else that needs to be done?  Thanks for any advice.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: leftovers
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 10:22:03 AM »
Your sust should have an expdate on it...go by that.

You can either use it as a front load next time, or you could extend your current cycle slightly, or you could just keep it until next time and use it as part of the 1g/wk you have planned...really, it makes no difference.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »
Your sust should have an expdate on it...go by that.

You can either use it as a front load next time, or you could extend your current cycle slightly, or you could just keep it until next time and use it as part of the 1g/wk you have planned...really, it makes no difference.

Yeah the expdate is 09/10 so I'm good for a while with that lol.  I had thought about extending my current cycle but decided that I don't want to have to extend my time off as well.  So basically once the vial has been punctured it dosen't change anything as far as expdate or risk of contamination?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 10:38:45 AM »
It will be fine as long as you don't keep it somewhere nasty...don't keep it next to your toilet.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 10:42:44 AM »
Its good a long time as long as you did not introduce contaminants w/ needle.

Yes,Can frontload... Day 1. 3cc..... Day 4. 2-3cc or anything along that line.
Or/ Day 1. 4cc  Day 4-5 2cc & 1cc of TE....
4cc is only 120mg of Tprop, 240mg of moderate acting, and 400mg base underlying everything you put on top of it for next 3 weeks.
You should actually feel it upshift a bit about 10-12 days after a big shot.

Could also tapper down on it at end. If it's legit, Sus has such a long duration of action taht coming off on it you can go down to a 2cc shot every 17th day, then a 1cc shot for a last couple.

Only thing w/  that is - The small amt of long acting TD will still hang w/ you a LONG time.
And, it only takes a small amt to supress. So, it you want to be totally clean, then rapid cleaing TP as your final test will be easier to know when your clean.

Also, if its not really Sus, you will crash by day 17....

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 12:42:03 PM »
It will be fine as long as you don't keep it somewhere nasty...don't keep it next to your toilet.

So you mean it's bad if I've been hiding it in my dirty clothes hamper?   :-\

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 12:45:20 PM »
So you mean it's bad if I've been hiding it in my dirty clothes hamper?   :-\

That would not be a good choice.  Think about it "dirty clothes"

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 12:45:43 PM »
Its good a long time as long as you did not introduce contaminants w/ needle.

Yes,Can frontload... Day 1. 3cc..... Day 4. 2-3cc or anything along that line.
Or/ Day 1. 4cc  Day 4-5 2cc & 1cc of TE....
4cc is only 120mg of Tprop, 240mg of moderate acting, and 400mg base underlying everything you put on top of it for next 3 weeks.
You should actually feel it upshift a bit about 10-12 days after a big shot.

Could also tapper down on it at end. If it's legit, Sus has such a long duration of action taht coming off on it you can go down to a 2cc shot every 17th day, then a 1cc shot for a last couple.

Only thing w/  that is - The small amt of long acting TD will still hang w/ you a LONG time.
And, it only takes a small amt to supress. So, it you want to be totally clean, then rapid cleaing TP as your final test will be easier to know when your clean.

Also, if its not really Sus, you will crash by day 17....

I'm pretty anal with the cleanliness so I wouldn't think I've introduced anything.  I've at least minimized the risk.  Thanks for laying out the dosing on the frontload.  When you say day one 3cc and day 4 2-3cc, are you talking just the sust which would get rid of the six cc in the first week?  Or are you saying 3cc including the other stuff?  I'm pretty sure you mean just the sust and the other things on top of it but just want to make sure. 

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »
That would not be a good choice.  Think about it "dirty clothes"

Lol, I know, just joking.  They have been kept in a clean drawer and the tops have been swabbed with alcohol before and after each use.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 12:58:28 PM »
Since you are all done with your cycle, go ahead and send the rest to me. I will put it to use. Thanks!

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »
Since you are all done with your cycle, go ahead and send the rest to me. I will put it to use. Thanks!

No problem, just as soon as I receive your blank, signed cheque in the mail.  Don't worry, I'll fill in a very ummmm, reasonable amount.   ;D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 02:35:29 PM »
I'm pretty anal with the cleanliness so I wouldn't think I've introduced anything.  I've at least minimized the risk.  Thanks for laying out the dosing on the frontload.  When you say day one 3cc and day 4 2-3cc, are you talking just the sust which would get rid of the six cc in the first week?  Or are you saying 3cc including the other stuff?  I'm pretty sure you mean just the sust and the other things on top of it but just want to make sure. 

Its not that critical.
4cc of sus alone in a whack is plenty for at least a couple days till all that prop is burnt.
Id not add anything to 4cc if you go that big for a 1st whack.
Then 2nd shot, 2cc sus + 1cc of Te never killed me. In fact, its a great way to kick off the thing.

If your clean to start, 3-4cc shot of sus is NOT that much testo to get things rolling.

To me, its bullshit to waste a inj site or a shot on a pissy little shot. esp at the start of a run to put on some weight.
And esp a big site like glute, or hips. Scar tissue for no damn reason.
If a inj site is good for 3-4cc why not utilise it early in the cycle. Top off w/ Deca or TE.

Theres no end to how you could split it up. 2cc sus on day 1; and 2cc again on day 3 is beginner shit.

Conversely, at the end, you can do the opposite to gradually bring the level down.
At the very end, 1cc of sus every 3 weeks, if brought down slowly, will not crash you. ;)

Lots of guys are wasting steroid later in cycle when they got a giant build up...THen THey do "PCT"  ::) WIth a giant-ass build up of longacting Testo still in them (Creating even More estrogen from the HCG) Then they stop & crash like a rock..
Then they jump right back on because they feel like shit....

Anyway,
Keep track of what your building on top of the Very Long acting sus.
Just mark each sus shot on the callander and keep track what your piling on top of it.
About 10-14 days after a shot of this stuf it ramps up 40mg for each 1cc. If you take about 10cc of the real deal in a short time you can prove that to yourself. You'll feel it kick up to the tune of 400mg. Noticeable, but hardly what I'd call a problem. ;D

Im rambling, but perhaps you get a bit of a idea how long acting shit plays out.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 03:08:01 PM »
Its not that critical.
4cc of sus alone in a whack is plenty for at least a couple days till all that prop is burnt.
Id not add anything to 4cc if you go that big for a 1st whack.
Then 2nd shot, 2cc sus + 1cc of Te never killed me. In fact, its a great way to kick off the thing.

If your clean to start, 3-4cc shot of sus is NOT that much testo to get things rolling.

To me, its bullshit to waste a inj site or a shot on a pissy little shot. esp at the start of a run to put on some weight.
And esp a big site like glute, or hips. Scar tissue for no damn reason.
If a inj site is good for 3-4cc why not utilise it early in the cycle. Top off w/ Deca or TE.

Theres no end to how you could split it up. 2cc sus on day 1; and 2cc again on day 3 is beginner shit.

Conversely, at the end, you can do the opposite to gradually bring the level down.
At the very end, 1cc of sus every 3 weeks, if brought down slowly, will not crash you. ;)

Lots of guys are wasting steroid later in cycle when they got a giant build up...THen THey do "PCT"  ::) WIth a giant-ass build up of longacting Testo still in them (Creating even More estrogen from the HCG) Then they stop & crash like a rock..
Then they jump right back on because they feel like shit....

Anyway,
Keep track of what your building on top of the Very Long acting sus.
Just mark each sus shot on the callander and keep track what your piling on top of it.
About 10-14 days after a shot of this stuf it ramps up 40mg for each 1cc. If you take about 10cc of the real deal in a short time you can prove that to yourself. You'll feel it kick up to the tune of 400mg. Noticeable, but hardly what I'd call a problem. ;D

Im rambling, but perhaps you get a bit of a idea how long acting shit plays out.

Cool, thanks for the long answer.  Ramble all you want cause I like reading this stuff.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 04:52:27 PM »
One thing to consider,,,, If its actually TE or TC at say 200-400mg/ ml -  ;D
YOUd Be carrying a massive But-load of active testo!

There is a major diff in how hard 4-10cc of sus comes on in a short time and that many cc of TE.
I can easily stand 6cc of sus like taht, but 1200mg of TE is more than I like.
400-600mg ew of real TE is plenty for me, and I wont keep that sus going like that for long at all.
Id back it down to 500mg ew for the bulk of the run if sus only from there..

TE in 2 shots a week is much easier for most to deal with.
What ya can get hold of is waht matters. Go for quality not quantity.

Having Nolva and A'dex on hand is allways essential. 
Nipple pain = 60mg Nolva right now for me. That has allways stopped any problem immeditly.

CHeckin your own Blood Pressure regullarly is a good idea too. If your the kind that wants to push it as far as you can for bulk,,, some BP meds on hand dont hurt.

YOu can force the body to carry that extra bloat and get used to it, & use the increased leverage/ strength, eat and get larger.  A little cardio when at full bloat force the body to adapt to taht burden.
Help keep size when stop.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2008, 07:14:23 AM »
One thing to consider,,,, If its actually TE or TC at say 200-400mg/ ml -  ;D
YOUd Be carrying a massive But-load of active testo!

There is a major diff in how hard 4-10cc of sus comes on in a short time and that many cc of TE.
I can easily stand 6cc of sus like taht, but 1200mg of TE is more than I like.
400-600mg ew of real TE is plenty for me, and I wont keep that sus going like that for long at all.
Id back it down to 500mg ew for the bulk of the run if sus only from there..

TE in 2 shots a week is much easier for most to deal with.
What ya can get hold of is waht matters. Go for quality not quantity.

Having Nolva and A'dex on hand is allways essential. 
Nipple pain = 60mg Nolva right now for me. That has allways stopped any problem immeditly.

CHeckin your own Blood Pressure regullarly is a good idea too. If your the kind that wants to push it as far as you can for bulk,,, some BP meds on hand dont hurt.

YOu can force the body to carry that extra bloat and get used to it, & use the increased leverage/ strength, eat and get larger.  A little cardio when at full bloat force the body to adapt to taht burden.
Help keep size when stop.

Yeah that's the thing.  I've heard so many say, including you, that UG sust is usually just underdosed TE.  I've just recently heard of a guy in my city that will test your stuff for you and tell you what's in it.  I'm trying to figure out whether or not he's legit and what the cost is.  I know you're in the states but any idea on the legality of someone testing steroids?  Would this be a risky thing for him to be doing?

On a side note, he works at the same place I buy my pins from and I always find it hilarious when the highschool girl working the counter sells them to me and when they punch them into the cash register they have different categories for everything.  Strikes me as odd that the pins don't go under medical supply like all the prescriptions and things, they go under bodybuilding just like if you were buying a tub of protein.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 07:48:03 AM »
Yeah that's the thing.  I've heard so many say, including you, that UG sust is usually just underdosed TE.  I've just recently heard of a guy in my city that will test your stuff for you and tell you what's in it.  I'm trying to figure out whether or not he's legit and what the cost is.  I know you're in the states but any idea on the legality of someone testing steroids?  Would this be a risky thing for him to be doing?

On a side note, he works at the same place I buy my pins from and I always find it hilarious when the highschool girl working the counter sells them to me and when they punch them into the cash register they have different categories for everything.  Strikes me as odd that the pins don't go under medical supply like all the prescriptions and things, they go under bodybuilding just like if you were buying a tub of protein.

Oh,,, I just assumed you were in the States... We pretty narrow mind'd here,, you know the universe revolves around the USA... ;D

If your 30 yrs old here (USA) you can get legit HG pharma w/ a 'script. I'd NEVER inject thies Dog and Pony show shit I see on here. ::)
Lot of shit talkers here tell you you cant, well, Ive got vials w/ my name on them from teh Dr and so can anyone else in the USA thats up in age a little and dont have any "contraindications" to taking androgen.
Fact is they are benificial when used properly. DRs have discretion in dose to. Dont believe the shit you read here.
On the other hand there's a lot of BS talk about Drs in regular practice handing it out like candy... That aint so.
Ya need go to the HRT Docs that are making a profit at it.

Im not sure where your at, or what using, but the Karachi stuff was allways good when I was in Asia.
Actually, it seemed overdosed now and then in compare to Dutch organon or USA pharma.
I am not as sold on the quality control though.
Much of this USA UG shit has to be contaminated. Just look at it.

As far as gettin it tested, depends where you are... and the LE environment. If you got chemist friends w/ a lab/ univetrsity etc would be the best way. 
I wish DEA would put out test results of a lot of the shit they grabbed recently in the USA. Prolly woldnt deter the bone heads one little bit though.

REal testo should have a noticible sexual response in hours, not weeks.
GH15 has said this before and its a fact. None of theis "Im wondering if its real ???"
I knew somthig serious was up in 45 min after taking 10mg of Dbol. Same w/ a shot of Dutch Organon sus.

Yeah, Ive been where they let hypos sit in boxes out by the chewing gum in the pharmas too. Its just another product.
ANd HAlo and andriol and proviron right on the counter in the grocery store pharma or little shopping store pharma.
WTF's wrong w/ that? You see mostly old guys buying it there.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 08:41:22 AM »
Oh,,, I just assumed you were in the States... We pretty narrow mind'd here,, you know the universe revolves around the USA... ;D

If your 30 yrs old here (USA) you can get legit HG pharma w/ a 'script. I'd NEVER inject thies Dog and Pony show shit I see on here. ::)
Lot of shit talkers here tell you you cant, well, Ive got vials w/ my name on them from teh Dr and so can anyone else in the USA thats up in age a little and dont have any "contraindications" to taking androgen.
Fact is they are benificial when used properly. DRs have discretion in dose to. Dont believe the shit you read here.
On the other hand there's a lot of BS talk about Drs in regular practice handing it out like candy... That aint so.
Ya need go to the HRT Docs that are making a profit at it.

Im not sure where your at, or what using, but the Karachi stuff was allways good when I was in Asia.
Actually, it seemed overdosed now and then in compare to Dutch organon or USA pharma.
I am not as sold on the quality control though.
Much of this USA UG shit has to be contaminated. Just look at it.

As far as gettin it tested, depends where you are... and the LE environment. If you got chemist friends w/ a lab/ univetrsity etc would be the best way. 
I wish DEA would put out test results of a lot of the shit they grabbed recently in the USA. Prolly woldnt deter the bone heads one little bit though.

REal testo should have a noticible sexual response in hours, not weeks.
GH15 has said this before and its a fact. None of theis "Im wondering if its real ???"
I knew somthig serious was up in 45 min after taking 10mg of Dbol. Same w/ a shot of Dutch Organon sus.

Yeah, Ive been where they let hypos sit in boxes out by the chewing gum in the pharmas too. Its just another product.
ANd HAlo and andriol and proviron right on the counter in the grocery store pharma or little shopping store pharma.
WTF's wrong w/ that? You see mostly old guys buying it there.

Yeah I think we've actually talked about where I am and the HRT stuff before.  I'm in Canada not terribly far from the US border and 25 so too young for HRT.  I've never seen Organon or Karachi but I've heard alot about them so I'm always on the lookout.  Seems that around here there is alot of bodybuilders pushing their own brands so there doesn't seem to be a ton of outside sources.  My dbol and nolva say made in germany on the bottle.  They are from Orbit labs.  Ever heard of them?  The thing that struck me as odd was the dbol is in capsule form, not pills and dosed at 10mg per cap.  I've always seen pills dosed at 5mg so I was just wondering if that is unusual?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 08:51:34 AM »
Everything can come in caps. Its cheaper to mfg. Inconvienent to split.

ALL the generic USA HG is caps. You need to pay up to double for "Brand".

Any guy thats been clean for a good spell should feel even 10mg of Dbol in 45 min.
A shot of sus and 10mg of Dbol should have him a walking boner.

Whats the Canadian Govt do if you order stuff online? Sounds like they are easy on AAS.
Shit, you can order whatever you want then if your not lookin at felony charges.

Real pharma is easy to spot once you handle a lot of boxes. Prob is USA pharmas never let PPL see the original boxes. This makes it easy to sell shit as real drugs for dealers.

Real pharma packin has a lot of controls usually. Some fakes are good at coppy the boxes, most are not.
LMAO at pics of some of this SHIT! 

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 09:12:59 AM »
Everything can come in caps. Its cheaper to mfg. Inconvienent to split.

ALL the generic USA HG is caps. You need to pay up to double for "Brand".

Any guy thats been clean for a good spell should feel even 10mg of Dbol in 45 min.
A shot of sus and 10mg of Dbol should have him a walking boner.

Whats the Canadian Govt do if you order stuff online? Sounds like they are easy on AAS.
Shit, you can order whatever you want then if your not lookin at felony charges.

Real pharma is easy to spot once you handle a lot of boxes. Prob is USA pharmas never let PPL see the original boxes. This makes it easy to sell shit as real drugs for dealers.

Real pharma packin has a lot of controls usually. Some fakes are good at coppy the boxes, most are not.
LMAO at pics of some of this SHIT! 

I've been trying to find out more about ordering online.  I'm not too worried about getting in big trouble for it as going after me for a little personal supply probably wouldn't be worth the time and money.  I have a clean record and am not planning on selling anything.  Problem is that I keep hearing that the sites that used to be reputable are now scamming so I'm not sure where to order from.  I understand that there is always a risk but I'm willing to pay to get some good shit.

I've never understood why pharmacies take stuff out of the nice original packaging and put it in ugly little bottles so that everything looks the same.  Seems like a huge waste of time, money and materials to me.  Plus it would let people see the quality that goes into this stuff.  Not just AAS but everything.