Author Topic: Odds on Bluto logging 100-150 days out of 365 on Getbig this year?  (Read 14813 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Odds on Bluto logging 100-150 days out of 365 on Getbig this year?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2008, 01:35:36 PM »
hahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job, 2/3 of those aren't even mine.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha, the biggest self-owning of this young year belong to Bluto!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2008, 01:35:59 PM »
HAHAHAHA Oh shit

Don Juan Discussion (84 Viewing)
Discuss meeting, dating, and attracting women with others. Ask a question or give advice.

HE'S REGISTERED ON A BULLETIN BOARD THAT GIVES OUT TIPS HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS!  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2008, 01:37:03 PM »
Am I? Probably from high school.

Thanks for digging it up!

Bluto, it's the internet. You can keep self-owning yourself, I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

hahaha, yup. Every post in the "high school forum." Those were the days. Maybe I'll start posting there again. Man, I own your mind!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2008, 01:40:01 PM »
oh man

this is some funny shit

bf's posts reads like something straight outta the REVENGE OF THE NERDS scripts!

im at the floor laughing at this insecure kid!

skinny insecure kid [CHECK]
problems with girls [CHECK]
videogame nerd [CHECK]
turned to weightlifting and steroids to improve self image [CHECK]

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2008, 01:41:51 PM »
hahahah

oh man my stomach hurts

anotehr geek on the geek board is posting "Asking a girl to prom
What do you guys think are good lines?"

and berzerkfury replies

"I just said, Would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the prom? Worked pretty good and it was the first time I talked to the girl. Things been going smooth since."

;D

hahaha.

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2008, 01:42:20 PM »
Oh my god, Bluto's found posts of me from when I was 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is over!!!!!  ::)

I love mindfucking you. January 1st and he spends it digging through profiles with the name BerzerkFury!!!!!

hahahah

oh man my stomach hurts

anotehr geek on the geek board is posting "Asking a girl to prom
What do you guys think are good lines?"

and berzerkfury replies

"I just said, Would you do me the honor of accompanying me to the prom? Worked pretty good and it was the first time I talked to the girl. Things been going smooth since."

;D

hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHA! It worked too.

By the way, 2003 called. Wants it posts backs.  :-\

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2008, 01:42:50 PM »
Bluto--

how  can u call someone a nerd when you post on a board 2--30,000 times in a year?

seriously.  I'm not even trying to stir shit up. If it was someone else you would be calling them the exact same thing an you know it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »
figure it out? ok let makes a google search for berzerkfury, a partyanimal like you that hates being on msgs board and think anyone who spends time there is a dork, cant be registered on many... that would mean YOU would be the dork and not the partyanimal you've always claimed... and that would make you a liar and cause an epic self-ownage...  :-\

what the hell?!

whats this

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,570 for "berzerkfury". (0.22 seconds)

Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums - View Profile: Berzerkfury (cagefighter!!)

Don Juan Discussion Forum - View Profile: BerzerkFury (im not making this up!)  ;D

View Profile for BerzerkFury - Adult Swim (!!) i guess he needs to learn how to swim as he is drowning in his own tears the crybaby he is  :D

www.FacesOfWoW.com - Berzerkfury's profile (this makes more sense, the video game geek is back!)

MMOMaven - Community for MMOG Players - View Profile: Berzerkfury (more geek stuff)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter .com :: Empowering the Complete Fighter (and even more cagefighting!)

WoW Forums -> Post Search Posted By Berzerkfury (more geek stuff, apparantely one wow forum wasnt enough)  ::)

BerzerkFury [Archive] - BodybuildingPro.com Discussion Boards (oh brother, another bodybuilding board)

GP Forums - what are you listening to atm ? Song & artist + ...
BerzerkFury. Apprentice Forum Whore. (what the hell is this?)

Beating down Estrogen
BerzerkFury. View Public Profile. Send a private message to BerzerkFury ... Originally posted by BerzerkFury steroid called Clomid reduces estrogen in the ...
www.sosuave.ne (interesting find...)

Slag - Page 3 - Muscular Development Forums
BerzerkFury.  (another bodybuilder board... this guy sure has a lot of time on his hands...)

House of A 1000 Corpses 2 - IntenseMuscle.com
BerzerkFury. View Public Profile. Find More Posts by BerzerkFury .... Originally Posted by BerzerkFury. The first one was hands down THE worst movie I have ...
www.intensemuscle.com (another bodybuilding board...)

BerzerkFury. Add BerzerkFury to Your Buddy List ...
www.musclemayhem.com (anotehr bodybuilder board... i wonder what all those hours on all those boards add up to... hmm )

;D ;D ;D

HAHAHA!

Strange when I goggled "berzerkfury" most of that stuff didn't come up, including the "Don Juan" website you made up.

What I did find intersting is the little oriental kid named "Justin" that also uses the "berzerkfury" handle......

A Trip to Remember II Dec 30, '07 11:18 AM
for everyone

Hey there people! Just came from vietnam.......... It was nice. eto summary nang trip ko,

day 1

X marks the spot, nakarating kami sa vietnam. pagtapos ng check-in gusto ng mom at dad ko magshopping........ kala ko ZZZZZZ.......... tos may clock diyan. nilaro ko tos may itong babae, ang suplada! Pinagalitan niya ako. Gusto kong talagang sipain siya!!! Ung mom ko naman, nahulog niya ung plastic chess set doon. Pingalitan siya ni ms. Suplada.  I'll kick her ass so hard when i see that stinkin' lady.

day 2

Out to Cu Chi tunnels! Ung mom and dad ko gustong pumunta diyan para mapagaralan ko pano natalo ung Americans sa Vietnam. Hahahahaha! Ginamit nila mga traps saka mines. Nilagay ang mine sa US tank, kaya BBBBOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the coolest thing there, is that I got to shoot an M-16 rifle (tama ba?). I then, u know, had lunch, then i went to this presidential palce and a boring museum. Both were boring. ZZZZZ.....

day 3

We're movin' from Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi. Ang lamig!!!!!! since we got there late afternoon, we just had to go to a museum (again, boring) then, we at least got to ride these cyclo or whatever the name is. The trip was about ung mga hard workers of Vietnam. Yan lang!

day 4

Okay, i think my second fav day. We went to Halong Bay. Ung pagkain don ang sarap!! spicy fish and spinach!!! Yum Yum!!!!! Tos ung dad ko, gustong maglakad papunta sa isang palengke. Parang wala kaming nabili doon kundi tubig lang. The funny thing is, hindi kami kumain ng dinner!!! Never mind. Tos syempre, tulog....

day 5

Good bye Vietnam!! Hooray!!! That's my whole story.

Happy New Year to all!

-berzerkfury

http://berzerkfury.multiply.com/journal
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2008, 01:44:47 PM »
Oh my god, Bluto's found posts of me from when I was 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My life is over!!!!!  ::)

how old are you now?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2008, 01:45:50 PM »
Strange when I goggled "berzerkfury" most of that stuff didn't come up, including the "Don Juan" website you made up.

too late. berzerkfury already replied and admitted it's him and he's registered on that board.

if you wanna defend your virtual boyfriend, you need to be quicker!  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2008, 01:46:52 PM »
This is a massive self-owning. I pointed out how much time Bluto logs online, and to prove how much of a dork he is, he tries to link every profile named "BerzerkFury" to me. Desperate times for call for desperate measures Bluto.

Not going to lie, my friend posted on that board and I started reading it and posting with him......when I was 16. Ironically, I learned some good shit there. I'm not ashamed of it because a lot of that shit still works to this day.

Bluto brings that site up a lot. $500 he reads it. I stopped back in 2003.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2008, 01:46:53 PM »
how old are you now?
How old are you, Bluto? Since you never answered here....

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192743.0
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2008, 01:47:27 PM »
Bluto--

how  can u call someone a nerd when you post on a board 2--30,000 times in a year?

seriously.  I'm not even trying to stir shit up. If it was someone else you would be calling them the exact same thing an you know it.

i post on a board 30 000 times a year? if you want a serious reply, dont you think you need to be serious and correct to begin with?
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2008, 01:47:59 PM »
I'm starting off 2008 with a bang. Bluto's on the verge of killing himself.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2008, 01:48:05 PM »
This is a massive self-owning. I pointed out how much time Bluto logs online, and to prove how much of a dork he is, he tries to link every profile named "BerzerkFury" to me. Desperate times for call for desperate measures Bluto.

Not going to lie, my friend posted on that board and I started reading it and posting with him......when I was 16. Ironically, I learned some good shit there. I'm not ashamed of it.
Is that the "Don Juan" board? What was it called, I didn't see it when I goggled "berzerkfury"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »
i post on a board 30 000 times a year? if you want a serious reply, dont you think you need to be serious and correct to begin with?

i said 20-30000 times---was it not in the vicinity of 22 thousand?  Ya I would like a serious reply.  I believe fully that you would call someone a loser if the shoe was on the other foot.  How can you deny that?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2008, 01:49:18 PM »
Is that the "Don Juan" board? What was it called, I didn't see it when I goggled "berzerkfury"

Yeah. It doesn't come up because I haven't posted on it more than once or twice since 2003, when I was 16 years old. I even forgot about it until some Getbigger dug it up. My buddy posted on it and I started reading it. Why would I be ashamed of it? Maybe if I didn't stop posting years ago.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: January 01, 2008, 01:49:57 PM »
This is a massive self-owning. I pointed out how much time Bluto logs online, and to prove how much of a dork he is, he tries to link every profile named "BerzerkFury"

you deny its you? the bodybuilding boards i linked to is you.
the donjuan board is you you admit it in this thread.
the videogames, wow etc boards is you.
is there ANY links ive put on that isnt you?

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #43 on: January 01, 2008, 01:50:55 PM »
Yeah. It doesn't come up because I haven't posted on it more than once or twice since 2003, when I was 16 years old. I even forgot about it until some Getbigger dug it up. My buddy posted on it and I started reading it. Why would I be ashamed of it? Maybe if I didn't stop posting years ago.  ::)

post says 2004. not 2003. stop lying. and you were 16 years old in 2004? just 3 years ago? not really!

so why are you lying?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #44 on: January 01, 2008, 01:52:31 PM »
i said 20-30000 times---was it not in the vicinity of 22 thousand?  Ya I would like a serious reply.  I believe fully that you would call someone a loser if the shoe was on the other foot.  How can you deny that?

no because you said in a year - when ive been here since 2004. so wht the hell are you on about? how about sticking to the truth if you want a reply? is that too much to ask?

try it. for once.
Z

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #45 on: January 01, 2008, 01:54:57 PM »
no because you said in a year - when ive been here since 2004. so wht the hell are you on about? how about sticking to the truth if you want a reply? is that too much to ask?

try it. for once.

if it is not a year then I am wrong--and admit it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2008, 01:56:07 PM »
post says 2004. not 2003. stop lying. and you were 16 years old in 2004? just 3 years ago? not really!

so why are you lying?

There are 6 posts after 2003 from what I see, almost all about cars. I was 16 when I made 95% of those posts over a stretch of 2 months looks like.

Thanks for digging it up, though. Posts made 5 years ago mean a lot to me.  ::)

if it is not a year then I am wrong--and admit it.

He's logged over 15,000 this year.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2008, 01:57:49 PM »
There are 6 posts after 2003 from what I see, almost all about cars. I was 16 when I made 95% of those posts over a stretch of 2 months looks like.

ya I guess thats not 22,000 then   ::)  ::)  ::)   no one would ever be called a loser posting 15 thousand times in a year now would they--unreal

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 01, 2008, 01:58:40 PM »
Let's get this thread back on track. Odds on Bluto logging 150 days online?

3:6 now! He's already logged 12 hours today.

ya I guess thats not 22,000 then   ::)  ::)  ::)   no one would ever be called a loser posting 15 thousand times in a year now would they--unreal

hahaha, or getting your psyche so emotionally destroyed that you dig up 5 year old posts.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: January 01, 2008, 01:59:59 PM »

your last post is august 2004. thats' roughly 3 years. not 5. and if you were 16 in 2004. then you would be 19 now. you're older than that.
your PROM post is from 2004.

Z