Author Topic: Odds on Bluto logging 100-150 days out of 365 on Getbig this year?  (Read 14874 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
3:5

Any takers? I for one have faith in Bluto!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Odds on Bluto logging 100-150 days out of 365 on Getbig this year?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2008, 12:02:27 PM »
hahaha!

we have the years first SELF-OWNING!

congrats to bf! his last post - new years eve was about me - his first post - new years day is about me!  ;D

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »
3:5

Any takers? I for one have faith in Bluto!
There is no safe bet on that, he could easily break 200days this year if he goes the rate he has been, what do you think 40,000 posts by the end of 2008?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2008, 12:25:38 PM »
Does anyone know the record number of posts for a messageboard? I figure someone out there has to have a million, but it's not in the Guinness book of records for some reason.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2008, 12:35:53 PM »
Does anyone know the record number of posts for a messageboard? I figure someone out there has to have a million, but it's not in the Guinness book of records for some reason.

Well, there's another board I post on where one of the members has 275k posts and averages 98 a day and he registered in like 2001. That's the most I've seen.

Bluto, it's not a self-owning. It only makes sense for the Super (HAHAHAHA) to log the most days on Getbig, and with your 15-20 hours online per day average, it should be easy. You go girl! :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2008, 12:38:13 PM »
Well, there's another board I post on where one of the members has 275k posts and averages 98 a day and he registered in like 2001. That's the most I've seen.

Holy shit, that might be the world record.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2008, 12:41:05 PM »
Holy shit, that might be the world record.

Yeah, it's pretty pathetic.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2008, 12:48:26 PM »

Bluto, it's not a self-owning. It only makes sense for the Super (HAHAHAHA) to log the most days on Getbig, and with your 15-20 hours online per day average, it should be easy. You go girl! :-\

what, did you just say you post on ANOTHER board as well!?

haha. this just gets better and better, let me guess, it's a VIDEO GAME board right!  :D
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2008, 12:53:22 PM »
for the record im only #7 on the list of guys logged in the most. danielson is way ahead of me  >:(

and i didnt spend new years on here like kiwiol either. so i got nothing to brag about!  :(
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2008, 12:54:16 PM »
Coming from the 35 year old guy that has a PS3 and 360 and starts a new thread a day about some game coming out.  ::)

I haven't played a game that wasn't a 360 multiplayer game or and at my friend's place or TF2 in 2 years.

So what's it going to be? I know you're up to logging 50% of your year logged in here.

for the record im only #7 on the list of guys logged in the most. danielson is way ahead of me  >:(

and i didnt spend new years on here like kiwiol either. so i got nothing to brag about!  :(

That's only because you've only been logging 19 hours a day online for 7 months. You spend more time online than anyone now.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2008, 12:54:35 PM »
what, did you just say you post on ANOTHER board as well!?

haha. this just gets better and better, let me guess, it's a VIDEO GAME board right!  :D
Let's not get off topic, how many days are you gunning for this year? 100-200? Come on set a goal and stick with it!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2008, 12:55:34 PM »

I will top that list one day. But its kind of hard considering 240 doesn't have a job.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2008, 12:59:42 PM »
Coming from the 35 year old guy that has a PS3 and 360 and starts a new thread a day about some game coming out.  ::)

I haven't played a game that wasn't a 360 multiplayer game or and at my friend's place or TF2 in 2 years.

So what's it going to be? I know you're up to logging 50% of your year logged in here.

That's only because you've only been logging 19 hours a day online for 7 months. You spend more time online than anyone now.

was it? yes it was!

IT WAS!

GUYS, we got a winner here!

THE FIRST PRESS F5 UNTIL THE FINGERS BLEED RAPID RESPONSE OF THE YEAR!

CONGRATULATIONS TO BERZERKFURY !  ;D ;D

54 SECONDS!!!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2008, 01:01:02 PM »
Let's not get off topic, how many days are you gunning for this year? 100-200? Come on set a goal and stick with it!!

depends on how much i'll be at work, ill probably work less and travel more this year so my guess is that the log in time will be WAY down  >:(
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2008, 01:05:24 PM »
Meltdown. The guy's shocked that I quickly replied to a thread I made. Brilliant. I'm already making you smash your keyboard and it's not even January 2nd.

Traveling from your computer to the fridge doesn't constitute a "vacation" Blutsky.  :-\

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2008, 01:05:35 PM »
did he say what kinda board it was? with a guy getting 275k posts it gotta be something nerdy like videogames  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 01:07:31 PM »
did he say what kinda board it was? with a guy getting 275k posts it gotta be something nerdy like videogames  ;D

It's actually one of the 10 biggest forums on the internet. It's about anything and everything. Something like 300,000 members and upwards of 8,000 (not counting guests) logged in at any time.

Ironically, the people there are 10x as vicious as Getbiggers. That's why it's so easy brushing a lightweight like you off.

Bluto, you're like 35 and obsessed with video games. Just another notch in your dork belt.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 01:10:24 PM »
It's actually one of the 10 biggest forums on the internet. It's about anything and everything. Something like 300,000 members and upwards of 8,000 (not counting guests) logged in at any time.

Ironically, the people there are 10x as vicious as Getbiggers. That's why it's so easy brushing a lightweight like you off.

Bluto, you're like 35 and obsessed with video games. Just another notch in your dork belt.

oh that explains why you go there, you dont get humiliated enough on getbig these days so you need to seek out other boards  :-\

what board is it? and how many hours you got logged on? how a party animal like you in the prime of your life find the time ill never know  ;D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 01:13:48 PM »
oh that explains why you go there, you dont get humiliated enough on getbig these days so you need to seek out other boards  :-\

what board is it? and how many hours you got logged on? how a party animal like you in the prime of your life find the time ill never know  ;D

I've actually logged about 140 posts in the few years I've been there, tiny.

I don't think I've been humiliated once on Getbig. You guys had your fun for a few months, then I shattered your world with newer pics. And why would I tell you? Having to sort through your garbage on here is enough.

There aren't enough hours in the day for you to train 2x, cage fight and log 19 hours on Getbig.  :-\

Either way, it's called time management. I know it, you don't.  :D

Stop trying to ruin this thread. It's about the odds on your breaking 100+ days logged in.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »
jesus that response got meltdown written all over it!

which board is it? and how many hours you got logged on?

must be a reason why you keep avoiding to answer this  :-\

Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2008, 01:21:32 PM »

Figure it out tiny.  ;D

You're the most boring attention whore I've ever seen. The only reason I reply to you is because I love watching you smash your keyboard and devote hours of your days to stalking me. Why would I go out of my way to have to read more of your boring posts?  ???

I'm feeling good about 08, though. I'm thinking I can drive you to suicide by the end. You're off and running as is.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2008, 01:26:16 PM »

Maybe the same reason it took you three days to answer whether or not you were a man or a woman. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
Maybe the same reason it took you three days to answer whether or not you were a man or a woman. :-*

hahaha, or the teary eyed, 300 post meltdowns he has whenever someone calls him out on his pic?   :-X

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2008, 01:32:07 PM »
hahaha, or the teary eyed, 300 post meltdowns he has whenever someone calls him out on his pic?   :-X
You mean the pic that someone with 22K+ posts on an internet message board should have posted along time ago? I don't know how someone could give out any kind of MMA or workout advice or even be allowed to mod a board, if no one knows what he looks like. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2008, 01:32:50 PM »
Figure it out tiny.  ;D

figure it out? ok let makes a google search for berzerkfury, a partyanimal like you that hates being on msgs board and think anyone who spends time there is a dork, cant be registered on many... that would mean YOU would be the dork and not the partyanimal you've always claimed... and that would make you a liar and cause an epic self-ownage...  :-\

what the hell?!

whats this

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,570 for "berzerkfury". (0.22 seconds)

Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums - View Profile: Berzerkfury (cagefighter!!)

Don Juan Discussion Forum - View Profile: BerzerkFury (im not making this up!)  ;D

View Profile for BerzerkFury - Adult Swim (!!) i guess he needs to learn how to swim as he is drowning in his own tears the crybaby he is  :D

www.FacesOfWoW.com - Berzerkfury's profile (this makes more sense, the video game geek is back!)

MMOMaven - Community for MMOG Players - View Profile: Berzerkfury (more geek stuff)

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter .com :: Empowering the Complete Fighter (and even more cagefighting!)

WoW Forums -> Post Search Posted By Berzerkfury (more geek stuff, apparantely one wow forum wasnt enough)  ::)

BerzerkFury [Archive] - BodybuildingPro.com Discussion Boards (oh brother, another bodybuilding board)

GP Forums - what are you listening to atm ? Song & artist + ...
BerzerkFury. Apprentice Forum Whore. (what the hell is this?)

Beating down Estrogen
BerzerkFury. View Public Profile. Send a private message to BerzerkFury ... Originally posted by BerzerkFury steroid called Clomid reduces estrogen in the ...
www.sosuave.ne (interesting find...)

Slag - Page 3 - Muscular Development Forums
BerzerkFury.  (another bodybuilder board... this guy sure has a lot of time on his hands...)

House of A 1000 Corpses 2 - IntenseMuscle.com
BerzerkFury. View Public Profile. Find More Posts by BerzerkFury .... Originally Posted by BerzerkFury. The first one was hands down THE worst movie I have ...
www.intensemuscle.com (another bodybuilding board...)

BerzerkFury. Add BerzerkFury to Your Buddy List ...
www.musclemayhem.com (anotehr bodybuilder board... i wonder what all those hours on all those boards add up to... hmm )

;D ;D ;D

HAHAHA!

Z