Author Topic: Did candidate go from having the worst physique to the best on getbig my predict  (Read 1379 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
my predictions have come true about this young blonde lad. I remember nearly eons ago on this message board when candidate would say the dumbest shit but his keen sense of 'creativity' has now landed him the best physique on the board, my predictions have came true even at that time i knew this kid would improve and go far because he could take the hit but get right back up , and simply embarassing everyone who bashed him years ago

A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
cand has used favorable lighting and angles to highlight his progress.  Only a few honest shots of the mandatory poses will show his complete progress.  That being said, he's improved a lot.  I disagree with him on longterm health issues from the diet he's engaging in... health and bodybuilding success are often very different roads.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
cand has used favorable lighting and angles to highlight his progress.  Only a few honest shots of the mandatory poses will show his complete progress.  That being said, he's improved a lot.  I disagree with him on longterm health issues from the diet he's engaging in... health and bodybuilding success are often very different roads.
um now you're a medical scientist  lol

Army of One

• Getbig V

I suspect he is using something, he isnt anywhere near huge but he lost near 100 pounds of fat while gaining a  nice amount of muscle when its near impossible to do both at the same time, even while on Moderate cycles, certainly not 100 pounds of fat in such a short time.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
candidate owns your simple 'tv'  minds
A

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
I will destroy him and his guru words of the thought
L

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
you guys are all haters. the fucking kid is still a teen. You fat old farts get so jealous because he still has what we've all lost.
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you guys are all haters. the fucking kid is still a teen. You fat old farts get so jealous because he still has what we've all lost.

hahahha candidate is owning old farts like a wet pile of diareah
A