Author Topic: Epicness at the Gym today......  (Read 1236 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Epicness at the Gym today......
« on: January 02, 2008, 02:28:19 PM »
So I was just getting ready to start with my cardio after weights today and this happen.  2 women come in with a couple of those rolling suitcases.  They procede to come out of the locker room and do 4 sets of swiss ball crunches walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes go to locker room and come out with the rolling suitcases and are talking with 3 other women about how they had a hard workout.  I wonder why people bring so many damn clothes to the gym, I mean these damn suticases were bigger than them.  I guess they needed to choose from 4 different outfits while telling each other how good they looked.

Good god i hate New Years.....

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Epicness at the Gym today......
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
So I was just getting ready to start with my cardio after weights today and this happen.  2 women come in with a couple of those rolling suitcases.  They procede to come out of the locker room and do 4 sets of swiss ball crunches walk on the treadmill for 20 minutes go to locker room and come out with the rolling suitcases and are talking with 3 other women about how they had a hard workout.  I wonder why people bring so many damn clothes to the gym, I mean these damn suticases were bigger than them.  I guess they needed to choose from 4 different outfits while telling each other how good they looked.

God you are such a pussy ::) suck it up or...

if you don't like your YMCA gym go join a hardcore gym and don't gimme that shit that there aren't any left, I'll bet ya if you ask
Jason he could point out at least two-three for you.

hahahah not trying to get on your case, but you are a Pro and you find time complaining about "Females" ::) Lolz gold hahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 02:48:54 PM »
THE ONLY ONES THAT TRAIN AT HARDCORE GYMS ARE YOU AND ME STARK!
Z

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 02:49:04 PM »
Perhaps they were stewardesses? They live out of the suitcases you saw them with?

Other possible options other than just being clothes whores....though that's a pretty good bet too! 

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 02:49:46 PM »

stop training at ballys thats all i can say to that..
p

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 02:50:38 PM »
bluto=planet fitness
p

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 02:53:22 PM »

hahahah do you also get amazed when you hear tales like the above from a Pro that in fact shouldn't care less
who is training around him? What's the world coming to?

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 03:27:43 PM »

You should be more concerned with your own workout. A little bit of extra concentration is a lot of mass in the long run.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 03:32:41 PM »
So I was just getting ready to start with my cardio after weights today and this happen.  2 women come in with a couple of those rolling suitcases. 

I hate those rolly suitcases, its amazing how lazy and inconsiderate people can be and not even notice how much room those stupid suitcases take up.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 03:34:24 PM »

hahahah do you also get amazed when you hear tales like the above from a Pro that in fact shouldn't care less
who is training around him? What's the world coming to?

yes that just shows their mind aint there

you think ARNOLD would care so much about the things going around him he would gotten anywhere ?

of course not
Z