Author Topic: IF A DOCTOR PRESCRIBES ME ILLEGAL STEROIDS.......  (Read 5801 times)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
Re: IF A DOCTOR PRESCRIBES ME ILLEGAL STEROIDS.......
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 06:39:37 PM »
Oh my god are you people stupid.....if a doctor decides you need steroids for any reason that he deams fit its friggin legal...if he thinks test will bring back your sex drive he can prescibe them to you cause hes the friggin doctor...no one will question him if the doses and reasons are anything close to health related...not just for low test counts...hell they give test prop for birth control....damn why are you people so friggin stupid.

exactly, anyone with low test, could get a prescription from a doc, no problem!

testosterone replacement therapy, perfectly legal, for men over 35 but the dosage is low...
are you delusional?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 06:40:40 PM »
Methandrostenleone is still being made in the US.
Please elaborate. Wikipedia says it was banned by the FDA but Wiki is not very reliable.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 06:43:33 PM »
Please elaborate. Wikipedia says it was banned by the FDA but Wiki is not very reliable.

Ive never seen it offered from any HRT or their pharmas.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2008, 06:45:29 PM »
exactly, anyone with low test, could get a prescription from a doc, no problem!

testosterone replacement therapy, perfectly legal, for men over 35 but the dosage is low...
So now it's only legal if you are over 35? Reference please.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2008, 06:49:38 PM »
What if I tell the doc that black chicks don't give me erections while being the desire of my adam's apple? Will I get test then?

hahahaha

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2008, 06:50:49 PM »
What if I tell the doc that black chicks don't give me erections ?

hahahaha

Why? Because of the distinct smell of chicken?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2008, 06:52:05 PM »
What if I tell the doc that black chicks don't give me erections while being the desire of my adam's apple? Will I get test then?

hahahaha
Black men will do the job for your adams apple.
follow the arrows

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2008, 06:52:49 PM »
Oh my god are you people stupid.....if a doctor decides you need steroids for any reason that he deams fit its friggin legal...i
You are a retard. What does this "any reason he deems fit" include?

A legitimate use is replacing low levels. If a doc writes you a cycle which includes supraphysiological amounts of several steroids he can easily get into trouble. I'm not an expert on the law but from what I've read the patient can also get into trouble. Why did the cops investigate and visit Ronnie Coleman for example when he had a script (the florida bust).

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2008, 06:54:51 PM »
Why? Because of the distinct smell of chicken?

No because they're generally ugly.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
So now it's only legal if you are over 35? Reference please.

well, i'm saying 35 because (could be more or less), normaly its when test start to drop...

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070808183915.htm
are you delusional?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2008, 06:56:25 PM »
I guess I should have elaborated on the dbol. Fars I know dbol was not banned so WIKI is wrong. It was voluntarily pulled by Ciba back in 1983. Any lab who has the ability to test for Dbol needes a standard to test against so they obviously would have to be able to get it from somewhere. I can think of two companies that still make. So "if" a Dr wanted to prescribe it, then all you need to do would be able to find a pharmacy who would be willing to order the raw material. Methandrostenelone was and is approved by the FDA so theroretically a Dr can prescribe it for you just lke any other steroid.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2008, 07:26:20 PM »
I guess I should have elaborated on the dbol. Fars I know dbol was not banned so WIKI is wrong. It was voluntarily pulled by Ciba back in 1983. Any lab who has the ability to test for Dbol needes a standard to test against so they obviously would have to be able to get it from somewhere. I can think of two companies that still make. So "if" a Dr wanted to prescribe it, then all you need to do would be able to find a pharmacy who would be willing to order the raw material. Methandrostenelone was and is approved by the FDA so theroretically a Dr can prescribe it for you just lke any other steroid.
is Bovine Growth H in demand as much as HGH

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2008, 07:29:03 PM »
is Bovine Growth H in demand as much as HGH

I cant keep my cows off the stuff..  >:(
Im callin' Sen Mitchel about it to do an investigation...
He'll make them cows talk...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2008, 08:50:01 PM »
BTW, doesn't this thread belong in the drug section?  ::)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2008, 09:29:30 PM »
I think most people get HRT, maybe 200 of test cyp every other week.   But what they do is get 3 month supply or a 10 cc bottle and stash it, get one or two more, etc from other docs, then you have a legal cycle. 

I belive this is what most pro wrestlers do...
you are gay.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #65 on: January 04, 2008, 06:40:10 AM »

if that's the case, why do some on GB believe that a script makes their illegal drug use.......legal ?

Because a DOCTOR who has been Authorized by the FDA to dispense medication, AND TAKEN THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH, has deemed it fit to prescribe said medication. That's the whole fucking point of a prescription you idiot, so Joe Dickface can't walk into GNC and buy Oxy's cuz he twisted his ankle. Doctor takes 100% responsibilty, and if you can find a "flexible" one (they are out there,trust me ;)), lucky you.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2008, 10:16:42 AM »
Wow I seriously overestimate the intelligence of people..i'm truly sorry I get upset ..some people just cant seem to grasp concepts on this board. Theres no point in trying to teach a pig Spanish and theres no point in trying to explain this to some of you. No matter how many times its pointed out your just going to scratch your ass and go back to the original point. Sorry for wasting your time and mine.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
so if i'm caught with prescribed vials and pins, it would be legal ?

yup

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2008, 01:12:00 PM »
Wow I seriously overestimate the intelligence of people..i'm truly sorry I get upset ..some people just cant seem to grasp concepts on this board. Theres no point in trying to teach a pig Spanish and theres no point in trying to explain this to some of you. No matter how many times its pointed out your just going to scratch your ass and go back to the original point. Sorry for wasting your time and mine.
It's you who is stupid. Did a search on your posts and in one post you say "anti aging is a legal use of steroids". This is wrong, period. Anabolic steroids and GH for "anti aging" is NOT a legal reason to prescribe steroids. Yes, there are many places that prescribe these drugs for "anti aging" but they are also shut down frequently. In the case of growth hormone, even replacing "low levels" is a very gray area. Strictly speaking it's only approved for growth disorders, HIV treatment, if you have a pituitary tumor, etc.

If I'm wrong then gh15's prediction of steroids getting less regulated is ALREADY a reality. Every juicer has a low test count after a cycle. All of them could then pick up their legal stack of Test, Deca, Dbol and GH and it would be perfectly legal.

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2008, 01:55:51 PM »
try it like this...its you who are stupid...if your going to insult use English correctly..you dont know law or medical practice ..theres no point in talking to you..you dont seem to understand the concept.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #70 on: January 04, 2008, 02:15:56 PM »
try it like this...its you who are stupid...if your going to insult use English correctly..you dont know law or medical practice ..theres no point in talking to you..you dont seem to understand the concept.
I'm not a Native English speaker so forgive me  ::) You could use spell check yourself  ;)

Steroids are not legal to prescribe for "any reason the doctor deems fit".

Noel Fuller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2008, 03:11:18 PM »
Ok i'm going to let you in on a secret..My brother is an MD ..if he says theres a medical reason for a person to be on roids its going to take a board of doctors to overrule his medical judgment...not a judge not a cop and certainly not any idiot on a friggin bodybuilding board.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »
Ok i'm going to let you in on a secret..My brother is an MD ..if he says theres a medical reason for a person to be on roids its going to take a board of doctors to overrule his medical judgment...not a judge not a cop and certainly not any idiot on a friggin bodybuilding board.

You are correct, a Dr can prescribe "off label" as he sees fit. (USA)
They dont need a " official indication" if there is another use other that it (Med) was developed for...

Many drugs are found to be usefull for things WAY different than originally intended.
(ANd often useless for what they were made for  ;D)

However, pressuer is put on them regarding certain items that become political. Then they make extra sure they have
all the proper records/ tests etc in place. (If they handle it at all)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2008, 05:22:17 PM »
It's you who is stupid. Did a search on your posts and in one post you say "anti aging is a legal use of steroids". This is wrong, period. Anabolic steroids and GH for "anti aging" is NOT a legal reason to prescribe steroids. Yes, there are many places that prescribe these drugs for "anti aging" but they are also shut down frequently. In the case of growth hormone, even replacing "low levels" is a very gray area. Strictly speaking it's only approved for growth disorders, HIV treatment, if you have a pituitary tumor, etc.

If I'm wrong then gh15's prediction of steroids getting less regulated is ALREADY a reality. Every juicer has a low test count after a cycle. All of them could then pick up their legal stack of Test, Deca, Dbol and GH and it would be perfectly legal.

Interesting.

Anyone know how Zuke the Nuke's Anti-Aging clinic is doing these days?

As empty as paradise

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2008, 05:34:43 PM »
Anyone know how Zuke the Nuke's Anti-Aging clinic is doing these days?

Joe probably knows  :D