Author Topic: I love the gym at new years !!!  (Read 1651 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
I love the gym at new years !!!
« on: January 02, 2008, 02:59:33 PM »
you can really smell the musclegains while pumping it out at the gym !!! 365 days of pure animal breed !!! pure power !!! aggressive growth ! and lots of creatine

twice a day except sundays is the formula that i apply to my gym success it might not be the right formula for everybody but i believe it is for me to each his own you gotta try out what works for you everyone is different etc etc etc etc

GOOD LUCK
Z

The Master

• Getbig V
Re: I love the gym at new years !!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 03:00:46 PM »
you can really smell the musclegains while pumping it out at the gym !!! 365 days of pure animal breed !!! pure power !!! aggressive growth ! and lots of creatine

twice a day except sundays is the formula that i apply to my gym success it might not be the right formula for everybody but i believe it is for me to each his own you gotta try out what works for you everyone is different etc etc etc etc

GOOD LUCK

You are soo the type of guy that runs around in his house in pink skirts and doing the birdie dance.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 03:02:55 PM »
You are soo the type of guy that runs around in his house in pink skirts and doing the birdie dance.

yes

but only for cardio. its not like i enjoy it
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 03:03:57 PM »

Debussey how long will you stay at getbig before the Aliens will call and take you away for another half year?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 03:07:25 PM »
Debussey how long will you stay at getbig before the Aliens will call and take you away for another half year?

Unknown, the aliens = unpredictable.

Rumors from Gary indicates that the aliens will keep Debussey around for a long long time, due to a massive amount of new anal probes that needs testing. Only one rectum can take months of daily anal probing, thus, they'll keep Debussey around for a long time. 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »
im an alien man
Z

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2008, 03:14:41 PM »
im an alien man

So is Ronnie! You two related??

YEAH BUDDY!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2008, 03:16:29 PM »
So is Ronnie! You two related??

YEAH BUDDY!

I wish if i had his genetics i would go rampage on the street and beat people up to the left and right and videotape it and put on youtube !!!

Z

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2008, 09:39:09 PM »
I wish if i had his genetics i would go rampage on the street and beat people up to the left and right and videotape it and put on youtube !!!

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 09:42:21 PM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2008, 09:43:34 PM »
God damn that is the saddest, most pathetic picture ever. I love it ;D
No doubt about it...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2008, 09:55:52 PM »

GOOD LUCK

:o Wow, you've turned your own account into a lame gimmick. Nice try, but we at this board will never forget that you are a fat, nerdy, out of shape liar from Canada. Kill your account and kill yourself before it's to late!

Best of Luck!

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2008, 10:26:01 PM »

GOOD LUCK

sure u do animal...