Author Topic: The State of Jihad: 2007  (Read 1947 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
The State of Jihad: 2007
« on: January 02, 2008, 03:02:08 PM »
Good round-up of how Muslim nutbags are causing hate and death all over the place....

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2008/01/the_state_of_jihad_2.php
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The State of Jihad: 2007
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 03:57:03 PM »
I agree there are terrorist pricks who should be punkmisted by the thousands.

However...

I often wonder, when I see someone put "Muslim" in front of it, if it's being used as a valid descriptor, or if you're just playing into the hands of those who wish to cultivate a hatred for brown people in order to help justify some string of elective wars?

I mean, how many incident do you have on that page?  1000? 10,000?  COnsidering you have a billion muslims, does that mean that .00001% of Muslims are terrorists?  Hey, they sound like a nice people.  I know that crime stats show that a much higher % of Americans are murderers than .00001%.

HH6, you just conveyed a message that more Americans are murderers than Muslims.
Was that your intent?

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 05:39:44 AM »
240, I ask you: are you fully aware, or do you have experience with living with a large populace of muslims?

Have you researched the polls showing that ~40% of German muslims believe jihadist attacks on innocent German citizens are acceptable? If I wish that all black people should be murder, am I racist? Does the same apply to muslims, or do they, have they continually receive from the leftists, a get out of jail free card?

Similar and more horrific results have been witnessed in Britain.

Of course we are lucky that 99% of this 40% are cowards and will never personally carry out attacks.

From your response I am pretty sure you knew all this?

No one has an issue with the colour of their skin other than you. Place the race card on a group of adherents of a religion only makes you look like some 13 year old internet warrior.

Contrasting American murder rates with strategic attacks by islamists is a terrible comparison.

Up your game.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 06:25:03 AM »
240, I ask you: are you fully aware, or do you have experience with living with a large populace of muslims?

Have you researched the polls showing that ~40% of German muslims believe jihadist attacks on innocent German citizens are acceptable? If I wish that all black people should be murder, am I racist? Does the same apply to muslims, or do they, have they continually receive from the leftists, a get out of jail free card?

Similar and more horrific results have been witnessed in Britain.

Of course we are lucky that 99% of this 40% are cowards and will never personally carry out attacks.

From your response I am pretty sure you knew all this?

No one has an issue with the colour of their skin other than you. Place the race card on a group of adherents of a religion only makes you look like some 13 year old internet warrior.

Contrasting American murder rates with strategic attacks by islamists is a terrible comparison.

I don't like most groups of people.

In a recent poll, 52% of Americans supported bombing Iran. 
52% of Americans supported killing tens of thousands of people, because their govt stopped working on a nuke in 2002, as the NIE report shows.

So, you're telling me that 40% of Muslims feel attacks on innocents are great.  I'm telling you that 52% of Americans feel the same damn way.  Nordic, people don't give a shit about groups of people on the other side of the world.  I betcha 50 or 60% or higher, of russians wouldn't mind seeing the USA attacked... it's called nationalism... people don't like ppl from other countries and could care less what happens to them...

I don't know what world you live in, but the real one is a cold one where groups hate those who look different.  You're falling for the whole "brown people are bad" card.  in reality, all groups of people contain a large % of hateful pricks.

Up your game.

lol... dork.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 06:43:30 AM »

52% of Americans supported killing tens of thousands of people,

you're painting with a very broad brush.  better explaination is needed.
no one supports killing tens of thousands of people.  unless you mean these thousands of people in Iran are standing in the nuke factory.   
W

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 06:48:38 AM »

52% of Americans supported killing tens of thousands of people, because their govt stopped working on a nuke in 2002, as the NIE report shows.

So, you're telling me that 40% of Muslims feel attacks on innocents are great.  I'm telling you that 52% of Americans feel the same damn way.  Nordic, people don't give a shit about groups of people on the other side of the world.  I betcha 50 or 60% or higher, of russians wouldn't mind seeing the USA attacked... it's called nationalism... people don't like ppl from other countries and could care less what happens to them...

I don't know what world you live in, but the real one is a cold one where groups hate those who look different.  You're falling for the whole "brown people are bad" card.  in reality, all groups of people contain a large % of hateful pricks.

lol... dork.

Tribalism, be it racial, religious or national will be the end of our species.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 07:56:16 AM »
you're painting with a very broad brush.  better explaination is needed.
no one supports killing tens of thousands of people.  unless you mean these thousands of people in Iran are standing in the nuke factory.   

52% of Americans want to go to war with Iran.

It's safe to say that most/all of these people know that war bring a HUGE loss of human life.  They've all seen Iraw unfold over the last 5 years.  They're not stupid.  Assuming they "only want to bomb those in factories" when it's obvious their definition of war is influenced by Iraq, is silly.

People know what war is.  Lots of fucking dead people "over there".  And half our nation WANTS to attack a 3rd country because their scientists halted a nuke program 5 years ago.

so to answer your point - yes - half of americans DO support the killing of 10s of thousands of people - and much of it is because of the brown hatred our media cultivates and suckers buy into.  Would 52% of americans want to bomb Ireland, for example?  THey have the same nuke capability as Iraq, with a hell of a lot more terrorists.  IRA.  So, um, what % of americans want to bomb ireland? lol... a lot less than 52%....

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 08:48:50 AM »

This is British and German born muslims that wouldn't mind their countrymen people slaughtered in the name of islam.

The scenarios aren't comparable.

PS. dork:

Quote from: 240 is Back
Hi Cheap Stomach,

I'm glad you asked. I get asked all the time about my squatting numbers and I'm always happy to help a young fan.

One fateful summer, I got that free rack, a Sports Authority set, and started. I squatted 2 times a week for one heavy set of 20 reps.  Now and then I'd add deads or benching, but most of the time, it was just squats.  I pigged out at the same time- I had just quit teaching and had nothing to do but lift, eat, and play PS2.

By the end of the summer I had gained 30 pounds (most was muscle- i finally filled out) and I was regularly doing 300 pounds to parallel for 20-rep squats, just like the internet article I had read had described. (We've all read that one- and it works!)  It was at this time I joined a gym and started to break weights over 300.

315... 335... 355... the weights went up as my reps begain to dip below 20. I always had a spotter or two, and usually finished without assistance.  Soon I was using 405, with 2 spotters, every other weekend on Sunday, with knee wraps. I got up to 8 or so very sickening reps that first time, and nearly sharted.  Rough day. But I continued on. It got easier as I hit the early 420 and 430s.

Hurricane Charley came shortly thereafter and destroyed my beloved SOS Gym in Pt Charlotte, FL. So, I joined a new gym in the fall. By this time, I was working a ton and attending FT classes. I started doing cardio- for the first time in 2 years- and couldn't run 1/8 mile without stopping. Shinsplints followed. But after a while, the cardio came easier for me.

Today I usually squat without a spotter and typically don't go over 315 for 10 slow safe reps. I don't use wraps, and I don't weigh 220 anymore. I'm at 191 today.  My knees ache most days from the cardio, so I am careful about risking heavy leg work while dieting.

Cheap Stomach, I thank you for your letter. Best wishes in all your endeavors. Also, I feel my placing at the Ironman this year was due to the fact that I am too involved in politics and that I defended my wife's Olympia placing. Peace.

-240 or Bust.

I found this posting on bollocks.com
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 09:33:11 AM »
52% of Americans want to go to war with Iran.

It's safe to say that most/all of these people know that war bring a HUGE loss of human life.  They've all seen Iraw unfold over the last 5 years.  They're not stupid.  Assuming they "only want to bomb those in factories" when it's obvious their definition of war is influenced by Iraq, is silly.

People know what war is.  Lots of fucking dead people "over there".  And half our nation WANTS to attack a 3rd country because their scientists halted a nuke program 5 years ago.

so to answer your point - yes - half of americans DO support the killing of 10s of thousands of people - and much of it is because of the brown hatred our media cultivates and suckers buy into.  Would 52% of americans want to bomb Ireland, for example?  THey have the same nuke capability as Iraq, with a hell of a lot more terrorists.  IRA.  So, um, what % of americans want to bomb ireland? lol... a lot less than 52%....

you're obsurd assumptions cloud your rational thinking.
-you believing they stopped their nuke program is obsurd
-you comparing the IRA to the muslim fanatics who kill innocent people everywhere everyday is obsurd

why would you defend a rogue nation who is sending its fanatics over to kill OUR soldiers in iraq is very dumb.  there should be a MOAB sitting on Mahmoud's lap just for that.

it's the same crap over and over from you bleeding hearts- USA bad, everybody else good
W

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »
240, you need to educate yourself on the IRA conflict.

It was about independence, not a religious war.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 09:39:48 AM »
it's the same crap over and over from you bleeding hearts- USA bad, everybody else good

You ignorant fucker.

I'm a guntoting american.  I voted Bush twice and Dole once and was a proud repub until I learned about 911 being an inside job. 

I love the constitution and I would happily defend my country.  Your use of "bleeding heart" is just plain wrong.  Chances are that you and I beleive the same thing on 90% of the issues.

I'm pro war.  Because I want bases and oil.  Not because I've fallen for the jibberish of "they don't like you, so we should invade them" as you did.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 09:59:51 AM »
"they don't like you, so we should invade them" as you did.

Yeah.  Okay.  It's that simple.   ::)

You ignorant fucker.

Hey, I was wondering if you would build me a website.  You seem so pleasant to work with.   :-*

PS...I was wondering if you could give me some good squatting tips. 
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 10:25:59 AM »
lol... well, i do hate to be lumped in with those folks who want to leave iraq tomorrow and give up the oil and bases that 4000 men have died for.

I'm not a lib.  Just beacuse I prefer to war for oil/bases instead of to crush some culture, I'm suddenly a 'bleeding heart'?

Seriously, dude.... how do you justify calling me a bleeding heart? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 10:29:13 AM »
This is British and German born muslims that wouldn't mind their countrymen people slaughtered in the name of islam.

The scenarios aren't comparable.

PS. dork:

I found this posting on bollocks.com

Is that a joke?  Did he really post that? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 10:30:35 AM »

Yeah.  Okay.  It's that simple.   ::)

Hey, I was wondering if you would build me a website.  You seem so pleasant to work with.   :-*

PS...I was wondering if you could give me some good squatting tips. 

lol.  I'm glad you're back.  lol . . . .  :D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 10:44:59 AM »
Is that a joke?  Did he really post that? 

He 100% posted that.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
Seriously, dude.... how do you justify calling me a bleeding heart? 

simple.  you defend a terrorist country that is killing our soliders in Iraq. (among other things)
How many do they have to kill before you say, Okay let's do something about it??

If a group of people that represent/come from/work for a defined state/country are killing American citizens, be it in peace time or war, our country should deal with the problem militarily.  No questions
W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 11:05:00 AM »
simple.  you defend a terrorist country that is killing our soliders in Iraq. (among other things)
How many do they have to kill before you say, Okay let's do something about it??

If a group of people that represent/come from/work for a defined state/country are killing American citizens, be it in peace time or war, our country should deal with the problem militarily.  No questions

show me where I defended Iran.

I think we should strike Iran beacuse we need their oil to complete a pipeline and because it'd give us more bases to defend against indian, chinese, and rus aggression in the next century.

not beacuse "their schools teach their kids to be mean".

That pussy shit.  That's what you sell to housewives.  Men deal in arms and oil and bases.  Grow up.  nobody cares what their people think.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 11:07:37 AM »
He 100% posted that.

LOL.  Oh no he didn't!  LOL.  . . .

"Cheap Stomach, I thank you for your letter. Best wishes in all your endeavors. Also, I feel my placing at the Ironman this year was due to the fact that I am too involved in politics and that I defended my wife's Olympia placing. Peace."

240 when did you compete in the Ironman?  Speak on this mang. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 11:14:32 AM »
i was ragging on titus back then, you assclowns.  Titus had been robbed at the ironman.

get with the times.  that was 3 years ago.  kelly ryan had just been robbed at the female O.

yall kinda missed the joke there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »
Oh I get it.  It was a joke.  Whatever you say dude.  LOL . . . .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »
Oh I get it.  It was a joke.  Whatever you say dude.  LOL . . . .

No, I really thought getbiggers would believe that I was robbed at the Ironman and that my wife was Kelly Ryan.    Um....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »
My intent was to use this thread as a primer or perhaps a sticky to show where muslim nutbags are waging war against their own populations or the West. My basic belief is that these people are a threat to the West, in fact THE threat to the West. Nowhere on that page does it say..the USA killed..or Christian/Buddist/Hindu/Jews...murdered/beheaded/gassed/hijacked etc etc in the name of their god..only ...The muslims. Fuck them. Until some big time Muslim stands up and demands a Jihad on the Jihadist..they can all be lumped in together.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 12:57:10 PM »
No, I really thought getbiggers would believe that I was robbed at the Ironman and that my wife was Kelly Ryan.    Um....

LOL! . . . . So you were pretending to be Craig Titus?  LOL . . . When did Craig Titus live in Florida and weigh 191 pounds?  Didn't he live in Las Vegas?  LOL . . .   

Hurricane Charley came shortly thereafter and destroyed my beloved SOS Gym in Pt Charlotte, FL. So, I joined a new gym in the fall. By this time, I was working a ton and attending FT classes. I started doing cardio- for the first time in 2 years- and couldn't run 1/8 mile without stopping. Shinsplints followed. But after a while, the cardio came easier for me.

Today I usually squat without a spotter and typically don't go over 315 for 10 slow safe reps. I don't use wraps, and I don't weigh 220 anymore. I'm at 191 today.  My knees ache most days from the cardio, so I am careful about risking heavy leg work while dieting.

Sorry for hijacking the thread headhunter, but this was too funny.   ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 01:00:33 PM »

lol... dork.

That's a great way to interpret that poll. I got to admit, your ability to spin any poll or statistic is top notch. I'm willing to bet the majority of the people in that "52%" support bombing military facilities in Iran, not "tens of thousands" of civilians.