Author Topic: HOLY SHIT, MARK FELIX DOES 282 ON THE ROLLING THUNDER!!!!!!!  (Read 5333 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: HOLY SHIT, MARK FELIX DOES 282 ON THE ROLLING THUNDER!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2008, 10:50:26 AM »
Moron if I did I would tell you, I promise.  And should you be posting on a thread you have no idea what it is about or has anything to do with sucking a guys dick.  Know your place and you will be okay
That was his point ...and he was being sarcastic

damn you have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader....and the body of Jabba the Hut ;)

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2008, 06:38:30 PM »
That was his point ...and he was being sarcastic

damn you have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader....and the body of Jabba the Hut ;)

Are you suggesting onlymen is literally and figuratively the biggest name dropper ever?

Jason

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »
Are you suggesting onlymen is literally and figuratively the biggest name dropper ever?

Jason
emphasis and capitilize "biggest" and yes I do

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2008, 11:24:35 PM »

Jason

Yes I am thank you.  Since you guys live in some hole and don't get out and obviously no one ever came in during your shift at Wendys we understand why the most famous person you know is Squadfatter.  So at least you can name dropped him. hahahaha what boring lives you guys lead.  Everytime I read your shit you make me feel so much better about my life.  Thank you for that and thank god I am not like you or had your life.  BORING!

By the way the people I mention I know I have worked with or done something with.  If you wanted me to start name dropping people I have seen in person but not really met then you would really get all fired up.  I'm sorry you are boring and you have met no one.  That is not my fault.  If I was in your position and never met or seen anyone but your family I would probably be pissed off too.  That is why I can put up with you kids.  You can't help who you are or how you turned out.  You got a bad deal in life.  Hopefully getbig will help you.  It has SquadPussy, Chaos, Medford and the others like them.  SO maybe there is hope for you.

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2008, 11:49:45 PM »
but seriously guys, when would you need to lift that off the ground with one hand i cant think of a situation. seems stupid!

same reason you twist on middle age cocks all day.