Author Topic: Muslim dad murders his 2 daughters in Dallas Texas  (Read 630 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Muslim dad murders his 2 daughters in Dallas Texas
« on: January 03, 2008, 06:51:31 AM »

"Mr. Said was upset with the dating activities and Western ways of the two teens"

Washington Times

Two Dallas-area teenage sisters were fatally shot this week, and police were hunting last night for their fugitive father, an Egyptian Muslim immigrant.

Police found Sarah Yaser Said, 17, and Amina Yaser Said, 18, dead of gunshot wounds Tuesday night in a taxi in an Irving parking lot. The taxi was owned by their father, Yaser Abdel Said, whom authorities were seeking last night on a double capital-murder warrant.

According to the Dallas Morning News, police were looking into whether Mr. Said was upset with the dating activities and Western ways of the two teens. Both girls had MySpace.com pages with photos of them clowning around and dressed like typical American teens.

A friend of the dead girls told a Dallas TV station that Mr. Said was critical of popular American lifestyles.

Sarah "always told me that she was always so scared of her dad," Kathleen Wong told CBS affiliate KTVT. "At school if a teacher joked around like, 'I'm gonna tell your parents about this,' she would like totally flip out and start crying like, 'Please don"t tell.' "

http://washingtontimes.com/article/20080103/CULTURE/904571540/1015

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Muslim dad murders his 2 daughters in Dallas Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 07:59:39 AM »
so um, was this asshole just completely BLIND to american culture for the first 17 years of his kids life?

Please tell me youre blaming a crazy asshole here, and not 1 billion brown people that we should now bomb because this guy is psychotic?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 08:05:10 AM »
ISLAM - RELIGION OF PEACE *BELIEVE*

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 08:51:42 AM »
Please tell me youre blaming a crazy asshole here, and not 1 billion brown people that we should now bomb because this guy is psychotic?

You're thick as pig shit...

There are white muslims in Chechnya, black muslims in Sudan, Arab muslims in SA, Chinese muslims in China etc etc.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »
so um, was this asshole just completely BLIND to american culture for the first 17 years of his kids life?

kids are easier to keep under control when they are young, these girls were just at the age when they probably werent afraid to start thinking for themselves and began to openly question the crap ideologies and tyranny preferences of their father.
islam itself, as a lifestyle and ideology, directly contributed to his actions. while he took it to an extreme most do not, the underlying factors are the same as in millions of other muslim households where the father and the islamic ideology dominate and control the lives of the whole family on a level not really understood or acknowledged by most white people.