Author Topic: people laugh at cutler?  (Read 8913 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
people laugh at cutler?
« on: January 03, 2008, 07:36:41 AM »
i think i remember reading (fm mag the one with anna nicole smith) that in an interview with cutler that he mentioned something like " he knows he's a joke to the public and that he gets laughed at and mocked all the time in public". that's sad for jay or anyone to be treated this way.

the interview went on to say that jay is greatly looking forward to the day when he retires and go back down to 240 pounds, still huge but not grotesque and gigantic, and obviously "not a freak to the public".

i guess jay and his wife have to be tough emotional people to withstand the public's attitude toward them. then again his success, money, (houses,cars) and a good marriage more than make up for any negativity in his life!! plus the fact that in his world (bb industry) he is treated with respect and like a God so what should he care what people in the regular world think right?!

but does everyone agree that to the general vast majority of the public Jay is probably right that everyone does think he's ridiculous and a figure to be made fun of, mocked and dissed?

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: people laugh at cutler?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »

but does everyone agree that to the general vast majority of the public Jay is probably right that everyone does think he's ridiculous and a figure to be made fun of, mocked and dissed?

Absolutely.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 07:43:45 AM »
just jealousy on most people's part, Jay at least has the satisfaction of feeling that he is THE BEST and #1 in the whole world at his chosen profession, how many people can say that?

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 07:52:35 AM »
so true squatfather what you say about jay, very few of us can ever say in our lifetime we were the best in THE ENTIRE WORLD  in (here's what's important: our CHOSEN PROFESSION).

they about it, number 1 in the entire world! in any profession is such a feat! whether an athlete, actor, politician, teacher, accountant, laugh! whatever)

i just think it' sad and sucks for jay that he is number 1 and the stupid public acts this way,yes, jealousy plays a big part combined with what i call fear and ignorance ( you know the "uneasy laughing"). people mock and laugh at and fear what they don't comprehend or in jay's case something that don't see ever or very often! of course 90 percent of the public that treats jay this way either are 1)fat ugly and out of shape 2) perceived that jay must be a asshole,stuck-up,narcissitic, 3)just a "roided out"monster that is a druggie  etcetera etcetera.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 07:59:25 AM »
I don't laugh at Jay Cutler.I just think that Tom Brady is better.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 08:04:22 AM »
just jealousy on most people's part, Jay at least has the satisfaction of feeling that he is THE BEST and #1 in the whole world at his chosen profession, how many people can say that?

Wrong. Most people ain't jealous. To 90%+ of the population in the west, Cutler is butt ugly, they go like "that's disgusting" when they see a picture of him. Thus, most people make fun of him because they think its stupid that he turns himself into a freak of nature.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 08:07:25 AM »
Wrong. Most people ain't jealous. To 90%+ of the population in the west, Cutler is butt ugly, they go like "that's disgusting" when they see a picture of him. Thus, most people make fun of him because they think its stupid that he turns himself into a freak of nature.
thats what skinny/fat guys girlfriends tell them to make them feel better meanwhile while their backs are turned the women are drooling and staring.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 08:15:30 AM »
Ridiculed like most every other DRUG ABUSER.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 08:15:48 AM »
I don't laugh at Jay Cutler.I just think that Tom Brady is better.

Brady has better vascularity.

And on a side note... does anyone here believe that Ronnie was ever 'mocked' or 'laughed at' when he went out in public?  Does anyone here think that people point and laugh at Vic M when he walks into a room?  Who the F has the audacity to 'tease' Dennis James when he walks thru the door? 

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 08:17:23 AM »
hmm, yeah, most people think "it's disgusting" when they see a pic of jay in contest shape, but then again a large majority of people when they see a pic of let's say natural guys like a sagi kalev think even he's too muscular and veiny? which is so weird to me!! when did women (for the most part) start thinking a toned guy with a bit of abs was the ideal? hell,even bber's from the 70's and 80's who are nowhere near the monsters of today would still be seen by the majority of the public as "too much" weird how this change in our society happened! just the other day i was on the treadmill and a woman right next to me was looking at a fitness mag with some natural looking bber on the cover and she made the comment outloud that it was "gross"?

however, i do still think if jay maintained his physique from let's say 1996 to 1999 a vast number ( perhaps still not the majority) would think his physique while outrageously musclebound and over the top was also NOT grotesque and ridiculous, plus the fact that let's be honest if a bber's is good looking face wise, ( like a jay or gunter) ( people (WOMEN!) i think soon change their tune and opinion of jay and others.

in deep down honesty most men would want to look like jay perhaps not now, but back in the day (or at least a npc level physique) and if they were with a woman that same woman WOULD NOT THINK IT'S GROSS!) i mean look at kerry cutler, she's a prime example!

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 08:19:32 AM »
He obviously wants to fit in like a normal person, that is absolutley normal of him, I bet he goes down to 210 pounds after he is done bodybuilding and looks like a average guy, I sure would after looking so huge all the time.
TEAM Nasser

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 08:22:14 AM »
Squad, I don't think most people are jealous.  I can see people being jealous of bodies like brad pitt etc... because its more mainstream.  But most people do look at guys like Jay and think its disgusting.  Then of course there is the stereotype that if you have muscles that you either play football or work as a bouncer. Now with this whole steroid witch hunt it made anyone big look like a "cheater" or druggie.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2008, 08:22:29 AM »
I bet all those people laughing are doing so from a distance.  I think if Jay got in their face and stared at them their expression would change real quick.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2008, 08:23:28 AM »
That's not nice.

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2008, 08:25:26 AM »
they're all clowns.*

*(or at least 99% of them are)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2008, 08:27:14 AM »
i doubt that most people laugh at him, maybe make comments under their breath and snicker to a friend about how hes all drugs, not knowing the insane amount of dedication it takes to look like he does. Then again if I were Jay what would I care theres always people out there that are gonna hate no matter what you do, let em hate
get big or die

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2008, 08:29:13 AM »
I don't feel bad for Cutler at all. He is one of the few successful ones. Just think of all those guys who look like freaks are getting laughed at AND living in their parents basements.
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2008, 08:33:00 AM »
I don't feel bad for Cutler at all. He is one of the few successful ones. Just think of all those guys who look like freaks are getting laughed at AND living in their parents basements.
don't talk about Kamali like that. ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2008, 08:41:06 AM »
thats what skinny/fat guys girlfriends tell them to make them feel better meanwhile while their backs are turned the women are drooling and staring.

Do you think the majority of the western population find anything but disgust when looking at these pictures? Most people find pro BB physiques utterly disgusting and stupid. Some people will puke their guts out from pics like this.

The reason? Simple, pro BBrs = juiced up that they don't look like prime humans any more, they look like freaks, like a disease. Ronnies onstage biceps looks like a cancer tumor to many. When you don't look like a human any more, it = disgusting, no matter if certain people think it = the ultimate symbol of power.

This, people can find appealing (because it's not overdone):

If you truly believe that most people secretly want to look like a pro BBr, then you live in a dreamworld.

Brady has better vascularity.

And on a side note... does anyone here believe that Ronnie was ever 'mocked' or 'laughed at' when he went out in public?  Does anyone here think that people point and laugh at Vic M when he walks into a room?  Who the F has the audacity to 'tease' Dennis James when he walks thru the door?  

Of course Ronnie and company ain't mocked face2face. Ronnie = 3 times the size and strength of normal people.
But as long as there = no risk for a direct confrontation, people probably mocks them behind their backs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2008, 08:42:53 AM »
Do you think the majority of the western population find anything but disgust when looking at these pictures? Most people find pro BB physiques utterly disgusting and stupid. Some people will puke their guts out from pics like this.

The reason? Simple, pro BBrs = juiced up that they don't look like prime humans any more, they look like freaks, like a disease. Ronnies onstage biceps looks like a cancer tumor to many. When you don't look like a human any more, it = disgusting, no matter if certain people think it = the ultimate symbol of power.

This, people can find appealing (because it's not overdone):

If you truly believe that most people secretly want to look like a pro BBr, then you live in a dreamworld.

Of course Ronnie and company ain't mocked face2face. Ronnie = 3 times the size and strength of normal people.
But as long as there = no risk for a direct confrontation, people probably mocks them behind their backs.
sounds like you have quite a bit of emotion invested in all this.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2008, 08:43:19 AM »
I imagine most people look at a huge bb'r like this  :o
DA like this :-*

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2008, 08:44:37 AM »
Wasn't Scott Markey on here a couple months back? hahahaha

I want to look like Bob Paris or Francis Benafatto.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2008, 08:44:59 AM »
my point was that jay says he is mocked.  If it's true, it's probably because of his goofy grin or his behavior, coupled with the size.

They see Ronnie and they see one bad MFer who could put them in a garbage can if he chose to.  They see a guy they want to ask for training advice or what to eat, how much he benches, etc.  They want to be Ronnie's friend.  Ronnie's a rock star.  

If someone mocked Ronnie, he'd probably come back with some gibberish comment to diss the kid in front of the room, with a smile.   If Ronnie got his with a water bottle while at a school, he probably would have asked for some BSN flavored water, or something shrewd like that.  He'd ask the kid how he can throw a bottle that far with 11-inch arms.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 08:46:01 AM »
I lost the argument, Im trying my best to save face.

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 08:46:58 AM »
:)
you changing my post proves that you're the one who lost the argument. :D