Author Topic: World Championship doping test resut  (Read 3703 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
World Championship doping test resut
« on: January 03, 2008, 08:24:08 AM »
look what i found.  this news is the bloody "headline" these days

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=4674

from tariq alfarasani from BAHRAIN

Today there was in the newspaper that Mr. tariq alfarasani will go to korea for sample b. he was taking only supplements and the doctor from Bahrain olympisc said that maybe someone out the stroid in his stuff or the supplement have steroids. Because this is Tariqs first time to be caught for steroids he might be banned for 1 year if he go to court. But I spoke to tariq yesterday and he said he will pass sample b and he will do the world and bring gold again for the kingdom.

i have the newspaper to prove what i say

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: World Championship doping test resut
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 08:30:15 AM »
Why do they even bother testing those athletes. They know how to beat them, they just need to stay sharp.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 03:19:58 AM »
lets hope sample b  does not show anything.   

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 06:19:10 AM »
I have been following this case for some time.  Specially after “the Milos furious attach on Paul Cheua in the Asian games”

This guy gives away medals in exchange of cash.  In order for Bahrain to hold the world championship they had to get medals, so they paid for them in 2007 and promised more money in 2008 when the show will be hosted by them.  In the league to do that the ABBF disqualified the entire Katar Team to make room for Bahrain to win –it was paid for of course.  then shit happened.  One of their gold medalists failed the test – the other in was not tested.  So it was chaos after that. 

The Katar team started questioning why the hell we were disqualified for failing the test twice and you are letting Bahrain Slide.  The drug test results were blur about Bahrain.  One day they were.  The IFBB didn’t make an actual announcement about anyone yet.  But what spreader was till now is. The 1st and 2nd place in the 90kg and the 1st in the 85KG have all failed the test another 5 are yet to be announced.

Previous results are being changed just for the sake of letting Bahrain stay in the game without having to take away the rights to host the world championship and their athletes to do the show. 

The guy from the 70KG who placed 2nd prior to the test ended up in 5th position after failing the test.  Should he had been disqualified?  He was but then with this case going on; the ABBF just modified the results in the favor of who pays more.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192571.msg2649067#msg2649067

now the guy that they have failed the test is actually his second time – thank you tim.  He failed the test earlier in 1998 in the Asian championship after placing third in the 90kg – the same year Mostafa Mohammed failed the test as well when he was and amateur

http://musclememory.com/show.php?c=Asian+Amateur+Championships+-+IFBB&y=1998

According the IFBB rule book at the athlete 1st offence to the doping violation he gets banned twice and 2nd time he gets banned for life. And that is exactly what happened to the Katar chap.  And at ht e2nd offence the whole team and federation gets banned for 1 year.  Meaning Bahrain should be banned from all IFBB activities which includes doing sanction IFBB shows and taking part of any IFBB activity “hosting the world championship”

Now they athlete will go for B sample testing which actually is the same as the A sample

A & B sample are taken for the athlete ate the same time; the A sample is tested and the results are distributed by the WADA recognized lad.  If in the case of failing the test the athlete chooses to appeal he can be present and ask for the test to be done in front of him –the B sample this time; and this should be done in 30 days on ht result. How ever even these tests can be arranged if the amount is right.  There is no point in doing the B sample test if you already failed the 1st one; but this is the chance the get to auction for it.  and the certain agreements or mutual interest are fulfilled then he will pass. 

That is my 2 cents

And I am not Frank Law what ever.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 07:34:46 AM »
armagedon          what did you think of tareq physique?

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 08:29:40 AM »
 have been following this case for some time.  Specially after “the Milos furious attach on Paul Cheua in the Asian games”

This guy gives away medals in exchange of cash.  In order for Bahrain to hold the world championship they had to get medals, so they paid for them in 2007 and promised more money in 2008 when the show will be hosted by them.  In the league to do that the ABBF disqualified the entire Katar Team to make room for Bahrain to win –it was paid for of course.  then shit happened.  One of their gold medalists failed the test – the other in was not tested.  So it was chaos after that. 

The Katar team started questioning why the hell we were disqualified for failing the test twice and you are letting Bahrain Slide.  The drug test results were blur about Bahrain.  One day they were.  The IFBB didn’t make an actual announcement about anyone yet.  But what spreader was till now is. The 1st and 2nd place in the 90kg and the 1st in the 85KG have all failed the test another 5 are yet to be announced.

Previous results are being changed just for the sake of letting Bahrain stay in the game without having to take away the rights to host the world championship and their athletes to do the show. 

The guy from the 70KG who placed 2nd prior to the test ended up in 5th position after failing the test.  Should he had been disqualified?  He was but then with this case going on; the ABBF just modified the results in the favor of who pays more.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=192571.msg2649067#msg2649067

now the guy that they have failed the test is actually his second time – thank you tim.  He failed the test earlier in 1998 in the Asian championship after placing third in the 90kg – the same year Mostafa Mohammed failed the test as well when he was and amateur

http://musclememory.com/show.php?c=Asian+Amateur+Championships+-+IFBB&y=1998

According the IFBB rule book at the athlete 1st offence to the doping violation he gets banned twice and 2nd time he gets banned for life. And that is exactly what happened to the Katar chap.  And at ht e2nd offence the whole team and federation gets banned for 1 year.  Meaning Bahrain should be banned from all IFBB activities which includes doing sanction IFBB shows and taking part of any IFBB activity “hosting the world championship”

Now they athlete will go for B sample testing which actually is the same as the A sample

A & B sample are taken for the athlete ate the same time; the A sample is tested and the results are distributed by the WADA recognized lad.  If in the case of failing the test the athlete chooses to appeal he can be present and ask for the test to be done in front of him –the B sample this time; and this should be done in 30 days on ht result. How ever even these tests can be arranged if the amount is right.  There is no point in doing the B sample test if you already failed the 1st one; but this is the chance the get to auction for it.  and the certain agreements or mutual interest are fulfilled then he will pass. 

That is my 2 cents

And I am not Frank Law what ever.

With my respect to your in correct information, and the sequences which you mentioned in no correct.

Qatar federation violated the Doping RESULTS and manipulated in Asian Championship in Shanghai - China, the ABBF wrote to the Malaysian Lab after the medical committee discovered the violation and the answer from the Lab was shocked every one in ABBF. Manipulation and violating at the same time is a serious matter and that Qatar federation done, and ABBF give them a lot of time to prove and a hearing committee was made and the Qatar Secretary general Mr. Kafood was there for the hearing , they failed to answer and tried their best to pay as much as ABBF want, but they failed and the hearing committee decision was discussed in the ABBF congress and Qatar representative was present, and as will as they discussed the issue in the IFBB Congres in JEJU.

You must differentiate the bahrain Issue and the Qatar Issue.  Bahrain is totally different, never pay and even the federation finance below zero, and bahrain never give bribe to any one no matter the reason.

Tareq if the "B" sample will be + , he will go for hearing committee by IFBB, and will banned for 2 years, and not for life, because the ABBF signed with WADA in 2003, and IFBB in 2005 any cases before the mentioned year will be not counted, this is for your information.

I want to clearfy that Bahrain and Qatar are one country and no matter you people will say never effect our brother relationship.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2008, 09:03:58 AM »
I heard a lot about your “0” budget.  How come the price of oil is more than US$100 and you still say you don’t have money.  You host the world but don’t have to organize a local show.

And as mentioned below you paid US$60,000 to ABBF for “the sport development in the continent” while not doing a local show – which are always low budget or without prize money – something like the nationals

The UAE guy paid as promised after he got elected and his boy as a chairman for some appealing or violation committee in the ABBF (not sure what it is but his boy did get a higher position after this US$130,000 + 10,000 contribution/donation/bribe)

http://www.khaleejtimes.ae/DisplayArticleNew.asp?xfile=data/sports/2007/September/sports_September7.xml&section=sports&subsection=miscellaneous

Osama aims high for bodybuilding
By Edwin Ashie-Nikoi

1 September 2007

DUBAI — The newly-elected president of the Asian Bodybuilding Federation (ABBF) Osama Al Shafar says his objective as the head of the organisation is to improve the sport throughout the continent.

The 33-year-old from UAE, speaking to Khaleej Times by telephone after his election on Thursday said: “My goal as the new president of the ABBF is to support all the associations to develop the sport. We are going to work as a team and as one family. I can tell you that we started the moment I got elected as the new president.”

Al Shafar, the youngest president in the history of the ABBF, said he had personally given $130,000 to the ABBF for the sport development in the continent. Bahrain Bodybuilding Association has also contributed $60,000, UAE Bodybuilding and Weightlifting Association $10,000 and Kazakhstan $5,000.

On his election as the new president, Al Shafar, the vice-president of the UAE Bodybuilding and Weightlifting Association said: “I am very happy and I cannot express my feelings. It is like a new born baby. This happiness is for all the people of the UAE who prayed and supported me.” Al Shafar’s mandate is for four years till 2011 end.

Al Shafar also expressed his thanks to Hussain Al Shafar who has also been elected as the head of the technical committee of the ABBF. “Hussain played a key role in my election as he canvassed vigorously and did all the communication to have me elected. He acted like my campaign manager,” he added.
The ABBF, meanwhile, has added 100kg and above to its competitions during the executive board congress held on Thursday. The board also suspended Malaysia’s coach, Milus from Serbia for two years. The Serbian attacked the ABBF secretary general, Paul Chua, during the Asian Games held in Doha last December.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2008, 09:30:13 AM »
buddy i live in bahrain   . believe me when i tell you they dont have the cash for local shows this year.    and you still did not answer my question.  what did you think of the guys physique??

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 12:19:31 AM »
I still don’t get how they don’t have money and are hosting the world championship which costs much more that 20 local shows.

However as you asked me so nicely to comment on your boy; here you go

He looks good –and that doesn’t mean that I buy it that he is “Natural/drug free”

To me world championship was always about genetics.  This guy has good symmetrical upper body but is still very small compare to the rest of the competitors in his weight category.  You weight / size ration is only measured by your genetics; so you see a guy lie your biy here who weights a bit less then 90kg looking smaller than the Brazilian guy form 85kg who won and failed the test and even smaller than your other boy from the 80kg.  And if he had more weight on he would have had to face Robert; which in my opinion is impossible for him to beat.

I don’t know how he was earlier.  I just started following his progress since the Asian games 2006 after Mios’ accusations.  He has great bi/tri combination.  Good lats outline but still needs thicker back.  Chest is ok but shoulders can improve more.  Needs also to work on his legs big time. 

All in all if he was magnified 130-140% with bigger and more diced legs he would have won without any negative comments.  Disregarding all the shit about the doping.

After you asked me this question a managed to get some of his pics from the world championship.  So from 2005-2006 till 2007 he improved a lot.  But still needs more on the areas I mentioned.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 02:26:57 AM »
I still don’t get how they don’t have money and are hosting the world championship which costs much more that 20 local shows.

However as you asked me so nicely to comment on your boy; here you go

He looks good –and that doesn’t mean that I buy it that he is “Natural/drug free”

To me world championship was always about genetics.  This guy has good symmetrical upper body but is still very small compare to the rest of the competitors in his weight category.  You weight / size ration is only measured by your genetics; so you see a guy lie your biy here who weights a bit less then 90kg looking smaller than the Brazilian guy form 85kg who won and failed the test and even smaller than your other boy from the 80kg.  And if he had more weight on he would have had to face Robert; which in my opinion is impossible for him to beat.

I don’t know how he was earlier.  I just started following his progress since the Asian games 2006 after Mios’ accusations.  He has great bi/tri combination.  Good lats outline but still needs thicker back.  Chest is ok but shoulders can improve more.  Needs also to work on his legs big time. 

All in all if he was magnified 130-140% with bigger and more diced legs he would have won without any negative comments.  Disregarding all the shit about the doping.

After you asked me this question a managed to get some of his pics from the world championship.  So from 2005-2006 till 2007 he improved a lot.  But still needs more on the areas I mentioned.

i didn't believe it either when i heard they didn't have any money for the local shows. i mean this country has money.  when i asked why they couldn't do them. tareq told me due to the fact that they are doing the world and spending most of their budget there they wont have enough for the local shows.bodybuilding is not a priority with the minestry of sports here.  have you ever see tareq compete live? does not look at the same in pictures.  he does not look small at all. apart from needing to bring out his legs the guy has a pretty complete package with great symmetry. he wins cause he is good not because the federation bribes. i would love for anyone including milos to show proof. until then everyone should just bury these rumors.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 02:44:31 AM »
Everybody looks good standing alone; I am just comparing his with the rest of the guys from his weight and all the winners form all the categories.

As for the bribery part.  Well once it was announced on milos’ board that Bahrain had paid US$32000 in cash to paul chuea when he was in Bahrain 3 or 4 federations were forced to write a letter to milos explaining that he didn’t take the money and that he will be sued for that.  And the letter from your federation was pretty funny as i recall.

Then it was the 60gs in the newspaper.  Paul had to make everything with evidence so the money were either taken in cash or TT in the name e of “contribution for sport development in the continent”  and it had to be announced in an official party to look clean in front of the anti corruption guys.

And finally they paid a sum of US$20,000 as a sanction fee for hosting the world championship.  So that is over 100 grand and they haven’t even started yet. 

What i am writing is only info from the boards and I am sure there is more paid with anyone knowing.

Milos is fighting for a right cause and that is judging by the book.  It was pretty clear what happened in the asian games and if you go to his board you will find a lot of info.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 02:51:30 AM »
Everybody looks good standing alone; I am just comparing his with the rest of the guys from his weight and all the winners form all the categories.

As for the bribery part.  Well once it was announced on milos’ board that Bahrain had paid US$32000 in cash to paul chuea when he was in Bahrain 3 or 4 federations were forced to write a letter to milos explaining that he didn’t take the money and that he will be sued for that.  And the letter from your federation was pretty funny as i recall.

Then it was the 60gs in the newspaper.  Paul had to make everything with evidence so the money were either taken in cash or TT in the name e of “contribution for sport development in the continent”  and it had to be announced in an official party to look clean in front of the anti corruption guys.

And finally they paid a sum of US$20,000 as a sanction fee for hosting the world championship.  So that is over 100 grand and they haven’t even started yet. 

What i am writing is only info from the boards and I am sure there is more paid with anyone knowing.

Milos is fighting for a right cause and that is judging by the book.  It was pretty clear what happened in the asian games and if you go to his board you will find a lot of info.

come on be real. have you ever heard of a more sutpid person that will take bribes like that for everyone to know. like you said this shit is only on the boards and mostly started by milos. either show proof or leave it alone. i am not saying that everyone is clean and that there are no bribes. by the way its not my federation , i am from florida. if paul chau took bribes in that matter , i would not  give  him a dollar. sounds to me like he is not discrete at all. if i get a bribe in cash i am not going to advertise it for everyone to see.   the proof needs to be more concrete than that.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 03:56:50 AM »
Ok mr. Florida;

That is the what he is going now.  What ever he takes is through proper channel and is name or description is assigned to it (the bribe) so it looks legit.  A lot of people have been complaining about him.  It started in the far east and went on spreading till it is in the middle east now. 

If he puts a lid on what he is receiving than he will be at a much higher risk of investigation and if announced publicly like last time it will backfire big time.  So the best offence is defense.  He clearly states in any newspaper or magazine, recognized or not what he is doing and what he getting to cover his ass and if caught he will say i don’t have anything to hide and i announced it earlier so he will be safe.

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 04:04:58 AM »
i am new to all this but you might be right, i dont know paul chaua and i am not defending his actions. all i am saying is that until someone comes out and prooves all this , we will not know the truth.anyways

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 04:06:59 AM »
i am new to all this but you might be right, i dont know paul chaua and i am not defending his actions. all i am saying is that until someone comes out and prooves all this , we will not know the truth.anyways

well said

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »
bahrain federation is doing its  best to get the budget the planned gudget for 2008 which is the world championship , here in bahrain the situation is unlike other gulf countries  which not whatever we want from the goverment we can have it ? So  we tried our best to reduce the budget to be confirmed by the ministry of youth and thats why we will not do a local show this year , here bodybuilding is not priority to the ministry of youth its not like formulla 1 or hourse riding but we are doing our best to make next 2008 bodybuilding championship the best ever happened in the world all of this will  be done by the support of his highness shaikh hamad al khalifa who loves this sport  and  support it all over the years and all of this achivements is done by his own support and motivation... 

sachito thank u alot for your support for our case and by the way dont count your self as a stranger to this country u are one of us u are 100 % bahraini cause as u can see other original bahrainis do their best to destroy the bahraini team and they dont have any sum of loyality  to this country unlike u ...

thank u bro

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 11:30:38 AM »
this country has been good to me.  i appreciate it,   like you said bahrain is not like other countries in the gcc. they are a breed apart. sure it has money but bodybuilding does not take precedent over other sports , thats too bad cause guys like tareq and sabah  and others do their very best with the little they have. i  applaud them.  like i have said before , if it was a question of money to win than other countries in the gulf would have won cause they have way way  more money than bahrain does.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 11:20:33 PM »
this country has been good to me.  i appreciate it,   like you said bahrain is not like other countries in the gcc. they are a breed apart. sure it has money but bodybuilding does not take precedent over other sports , thats too bad cause guys like tareq and sabah  and others do their very best with the little they have. i  applaud them.  like i have said before , if it was a question of money to win than other countries in the gulf would have won cause they have way way  more money than bahrain does.

Are you working in the US air force?? My 2nd cousin works there.  Not a bodybuilder though

sachito

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 11:59:23 PM »
i have my own business,   i work between bahrain and florida

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2008, 12:54:25 AM »
Please kick this anti-doping crap to the natural board.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2008, 05:05:14 AM »
agreed

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2008, 06:53:49 AM »
look what i found.  this news is the bloody "headline" these days

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com/showthread.php?t=4674

from tariq alfarasani from BAHRAIN

Today there was in the newspaper that Mr. tariq alfarasani will go to korea for sample b. he was taking only supplements and the doctor from Bahrain olympisc said that maybe someone out the stroid in his stuff or the supplement have steroids. Because this is Tariqs first time to be caught for steroids he might be banned for 1 year if he go to court. But I spoke to tariq yesterday and he said he will pass sample b and he will do the world and bring gold again for the kingdom.

i have the newspaper to prove what i say

LOL

That's not how a B sample is conducted.

The B sample is taken during the same time as the A sample, you just divide the urine into two separate samples, and if the A sample is positive, the Athlete (or in this case the Bodybuilder) has the option of getting the B sample checked too.

If he would take the B sample at a later date, it would be pretty useless, I would think. ;D
As empty as paradise

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2008, 08:48:41 AM »
LOL

That's not how a B sample is conducted.

The B sample is taken during the same time as the A sample, you just divide the urine into two separate samples, and if the A sample is positive, the Athlete (or in this case the Bodybuilder) has the option of getting the B sample checked too.

If he would take the B sample at a later date, it would be pretty useless, I would think. ;D

What I posted was a quote.

Check out this one

http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/bodybuilding-discussion/26112-tariq-alfarasani.html

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2008, 01:38:10 PM »
i am sick of this -tive positive test report crap.every competitive athleat in the world take roids.these sports orgnizations use drug testing to make sports look  healthy activity.so they can keep the general public and sponsors interested.
most of guys who post here aware of this fact.so why waist ur time on some thing which we already know.
paul chua is not doing some thing which has not done before.he just took this crrupt practice to a whole new level.

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2008, 04:22:55 AM »
This drug testing shit is getting out of control

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=124305671#post124305671